Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Hetero
Wand
Knotted 8 Inch Unyielding Rosewood Wand with Fwooper Feather Core
Clara later walked the north tover and she take to sit and think about the pink rose and the notes what she see there. That was lovely and how dhe can find that person who send her? She take deep breth and looked to the sky and mayby she get some idea. She will be soon go the Ravenclaw coomon room but she needed time to her self to udnerstand who was that.

Alice was feeling terrible. She had made a mistake! Clara McCarthy had gotten a pink rose, but she had accidentally given the wrong rose to her. She found the girl in the North Tower, running up to her. "Clara! I'm sorry!" She said, holding out the pink rose. "I made a mistake, this is your rose!"

Clara hear familiar voice and turned around. She see Hufflepuff girl who was running to her. ''That's okey and i not made, i hope rose get the right person!'' Ravenclaw girl was good mood today and she gave her back pink rose with note.

Alice was really glad the girl wasn't angry, but was still embarrassed. In all her years of running this, this had never happened. "This one is yours." She said, giving the girl another pink rose.

Let’s go to the valentines dance together. As my date if you’d welcome it?

Lumio

''Thanky, Alice!'' She asked and take the rose and read the note. ''What you will do if somoune ask the date?'' she asked Alice with voried voice becouse she didn't know how to need do the dates? Clara wanted say thanky Lumio and go with him the ball.

@Alice Holland

Alice sighed in relief as the girl thanked her. "I'm so sorry." she said again. "I hope this one is nice, too?" She asked, feeling anxious about it. But apparently, Clara had been asked to the dance, or at least for a date. Alice smiled. "You say yes, if you want to." She said with a small smile. "Did someone ask you?"

''Please, don't need apologize and i not mad at all, it happens and we all made mistake, but thanky and you gave me the right one!'' Clara hoped that girl will be feel a lot of better and Clara was not mad at her and she was happy get Lumio rose. ''I want to, but a little voried.'' Clara told her with a little voried voice. ''Lumio asked go with him as date to the dance'' Clara blushed.

The least Alice could do was give this girl some advice. "Well, if you want to say yes... you should!" She said brightly. "Don't be scared, he asked you because he likes you." She said, giving her a smile. "Do you like this Lumio boy back?"

Clara agreed with Alice thought and she wanted go with Lumio. "You realy think?" She smiled and was a little more happier. "I not sure yet, he is my best friend and realy nice person and we will see about that dance. I don't like rush things!" Clara told her becouse she was afraid lose him if something was gone not right.

Alice shrugged at her words. "Well, being careful is good... but you should have fun at the dance, at least. Even if it is as friends." She said with a smile. "I hope you have a great evening."

''Thanky so much for advice.'' She told her and hug her. ''i hope you to have a good evening. I need to go and take rose the water'' Clara say goodbay Alice and she ws holding the rose and go back to Ravenclaw coomon room.

@Alice Holland

Users who are viewing this thread

Back