Unknown
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Curly 12 Inch Swishy Ivy Wand with Mermaid Scale Core
((Pink, open after Wendall Layton))

It wasn't like Emily knew everyone at Hogwarts by any means, but she was surprised by how many of the names on her list were people she'd never heard of before. It felt like a parade of one entirely unfamiliar first or second year after another. Heading to the Hufflepuff table, she hoped she'd be able to track down the next unfamiliar name here. "Wendall Layton?" Emily called out over the din of the entire school sharing a meal. "Is Wendall Layton here?"

Another rose!?!?! Wendalls mouth dropped open when he heard his name for the fourth time. How was this even happening? He wasn’t even sure he knew four people. “Hi, I’m Wendall,” he smiled at the girl that was asking around for him name. Perhaps she was just asking for his help rather than to deliver a rose. Yes, that would make more sense.

Emily's face brightened when a boy spoke up quickly, identifying himself as the one she was looking for. "COMIN' TO YA!" She called out, elbowing ungracefully past a couple of other people with baskets of roses before making it to the younger boy. "One rose delivery for you, happy Valentines day!" She said brightly, setting the rose and its note down in front of Wendall.

Thank you for bringing so much happyness in my life being your friend and adventure with you in my life./Jenna jusantrea

Users who are viewing this thread

Back