OOC First Name
Kadi
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Knotted 12 Inch Sturdy Vine Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
Poppy entered the great hall and was greeted by the familiar frenzy that came with rose deliveries. All around people were giving and receiving roses. It was one of her favorite parts of her day. It also helped that everyone had to eat, so if you were trying to track down a particularly hard to find person there was a safe bet you'd find them here. She made her way to the Gryffindor table to find the next person on her list. She went on her tip toes to try and find her but she didn't know the other girl well and ended up asking someone at the table who was able to point her in the right direction. "Hi Aubrey!" she said brightly. "I have a rose for you! Happy Valentine's day!" she said and handed her a pink rose. @Aubrey Miller

Last edited:
Aubrey was busy eating her food, reading a novel, when someone spoke her name. She looked up to see a Prefect approaching. She smiled at the girl, assuming (correctly) that it was a rose. "Thank you," Aubrey took the offered flower. "Is there a note?"

Poppy grinned at the other girl as she took the flower. She always thought delivering pink roses were the most exciting. There were a lot of possibilities when it came to a pink rose. "Looks like someone likes you." she said playfully. But she jumped into action when Aubrey asked about the note. "Yes! Here it is." she said and handed it over as well.

Aubrey,
I think you're amazing and pretty and cool and I like being your girlfriend
<3 Salem

Aubrey chuckled. "Well, I certainly hope someone does," She teased lightly. She took the note that was offered and smiled warmly. She couldn't wait to see Salem later. "It's from my girlfriend," She murmured fondly, rubbing her thumb over the note gently and looking up to the girl. "Are you seeing anyone?" She asked.

Poppy smiled as Aubrey read her note and laughed at her reply. "That was sweet of her." she said. She was just about to gather her things to leave when the other girl asked a question she wasn't really ready for. Poppy felt her cheeks flush a little and shook her head. "No I'm not seeing anyone." she said quickly with a laugh. She had thought about Shale briefly today but mostly to wonder if roses had been delivered last year would she have sent one to her. It was a hopeless thought but that didn't stop that voice from whispering in the back of her mind.

Aubrey smiled gently. It was sweet. Salem was sweet. Aubrey was lucky to have Salem in her life. Her smile shifted into a small pout when Poppy admitted she wasn't seeing anyone. Well, she supposed not everyone would be dating in school. "Well, we are still young. I'm sure you'll find someone." She gave Poppy a (hopefully) encouraging smile. She reached into her bag and pulled out a few chocolates, offering them out to the other girl. "Here, have some sweets. Happy valentines," She smiled at the girl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back