PIE!

Arisa Havishmen

OOC First Name
Sammy
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 9 1/2 Inch Flexible Rosewood Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Arisa walked down to the kitchens. She had skiped the sorting, so she had skiped the feast. Her stomach was growling and she was thinking about what there would be in the kitchens. Once there Arisa began searching through cubords and fridges for some thing. Once she had finally opened the last fridge and her stomach was growling very loudly now she found something that she tought would be very tasty. Pie. Apple pie to be excact. She pulled it out of the fridge and cut her self a slice, once again the Hogwarts House Elves were the best cooks ever.

(( very lame i know :D ))

Aurora was hiding under the table, for some odd reason. Eating pie. Lovely, yummy cherry pie. She heard someone come into the kitchens, she was scared it would be one of the professor's, so she hid under the table. When she saw it was a student getting the same thing she was, she stood up, but forgot she was under the table so hit her head. Uh-oh. "OW!" she shouted out, then got out from under the table. "Sorry 'bout that" she smiled at the girl, brushing herself down.

Carlisle had just remembered about the delightful house elves that were said to run around the kitchen preparing the more delicious food.. He had to meet one. Taking a quick pace he made for the kitchens, only to find a girl and a professor both eating... well... pie. His eyebrow raised slightly at the sight and he asked, "Did I miss the notice for pie day?" An odd smile touched his lips as he said before his eyes drifted around the room. "Say... you haven't seen a house elf scampering around lately have you?" his voice seemed hopeful as he scanned around the room

"No. I think I may of eaten him yesterday" she grinned. "Wow do I need help?" she asked, looking around.

[Lame :lol: ]

Arisa screamed as someone stood up from underneath the tabe. She jumped, sending pie everywhere in the process. She blushed like crazy whn she realised it was a professor, "Oh um, sorry" she mumbled. Then another boy joined them, "why yes, yes it is pie day, would you like some?" Arisa asked brushing pie from her hair, she frowned slightly as he asked about the house elves "well if it were up to me they would be taking a well diserved break, but since its not, there probably off cleaning somewhere" she said. She wondered slightly if sh would see her little house elf buddy, she hadn't seen him lately and missed him.

Carlisle chuckled when the girl basically flung the pie at herself. The whole thing deserved to be on one of those muggle funny shows. She asked him if he would like so cake but he simply shock his head and flicked an apple from his sleeve to his hand in one quick fluid movement.
He turned his head slightly to the professor, "Well miss... if you did.. I should think you would have a great many angry students after you" He once again chuckled at the sight of her. He stepped forward into a hand stand before walking to the closest bench on his hands before flipping up onto it and setting himself down easily, taking a bite out of his apple. "May I ask names?"

Arisa rolled her eyes as the boy said that there would be some angry students after her, "I think alot of people here could stand to learn to pick up after them selves, what are they gunna do after they leave Hogwarts and they don't know how to take care of them selves?" she asked. House elf well fair was one of her top priorities, elves had rights too. "I'm Arisa, Arisa Havishmen" she said with a smile "and who might you be?" she asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back