Picnic

Eva Black

OOC First Name
Elise
Eva was tired of sitting around the house with her older two triplets. "I'm going out," she called to her family, "and I'm using flo powder to go to Obsidian Harbor. See y'all later!" She waited for an answer, but none came, so she left with no goodbye.

Eva strolled down the Harbor with her picnic basket and sat down on a hill right outside the Obsidian. "Now," Evie said setting up the tea and desserts, "all I have to do is wait for Spencer." Eva had a small habit of talking to herself when no one else was around.

Class was almost done and Spens can take a trip back at New Zealand to meet her friend, she has nothing to do at the institute right now and can handle the Homework later with the help of her cousin. Once got inside of her dormitory, Spencer rush to change closed and took the Flo powder that was on the dormitory. Half a minute or so, she landed perfectly at the fire place of the Leaky cauldron and out she go at the back, using her wand to enter, a gate was open.

Spencer smiled as she saw the Obsidian Harbour, she had not been here since the last time she and Sean saw each other. But it wasn't Sean she was seeing right now but her good friend, Eva. After clearing her thoughts, Spencer made her way at the crowded streets and into a hill just beside a park. She waved at Eva to be recognized by herself and continued her journey up at the hill, "Hey, how are you?" She asked Eva and smiled.

Sorry, I forgot this one

Users who are viewing this thread

Back