Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
pansexual
Wand
Aspen Wand 12 1/2" Dragon Heartstring Core
Cyzarine was definitely looking forward to this. The teen had gotten in contact with Mihail when school had started up but it wasn’t until now that they had made the time to actually meet up. She walked out to the grounds, she was pleased she’d said they should meet outside and be able to just enjoy each others company outside but it had also turned out to be quite a nice day so that was additionally helpful for them. She really liked Mihail, he was just so cool and fun and they got along so well, she couldn’t wait to see him again. She also definitely wanted the gossip that Mihail would have about his family. Cyzarine found a spot by the lake front and placed down the basket and little pile of food that she had brought, she’d made a few pieces, insisting to the elves that she could make something. She wasn’t nearly as good as Mihail was but she could always make a fair attempt at it. Really Cyzarine was a little hopeful that he would have maybe made a few items, she really loved when he made food. She placed everything out and then sat down upon the blanket and opened the book she had brought with her, until he got here she could just read and wait.

Mihail Styx was so excited about his picnic with his best friend. He asked his uncle Chaos to send him a basket full of food from the restaurant. He promised to let Cyzarine try some of his family’s food since a fair few of them were amazing cooks. Mihail got some of those genes from his family. He loved meeting with his best friend. She was most certainly lively, funny, and just fun to be around. He walked over to the lakefront and found the Gryffindor girl. He beamed, “Hey!” He has a basket in his hand as he sat down on the blanket. He opened up the basket he had brought and grinning, “So, my uncle made us grilled chicken with roasted potatoes and parmesan asparagus! There is also some mashed cauliflower too, which I have never had.” Mihail was just glad that there was some sort of spell to keep it very hot for the two of them. “I think the desserts are like small cheesecakes.”

Cyzarine giggled excitedly when she spotted Mihail. The teen waved at him excitedly, she was always really happy to see him and she couldn’t help but spot the basket of food that he was bringing. She liked Mihail a lot, but she could also appreciate him for the food that he brought. ”Hey,” she replied smiling lightly as he then listed off the food which he had brought. It all sounded so good. ”I am so jealous of you and your uncle sometimes,” she admitted with a grin. She had brought some plates and handed him one and then put one on her lap. ”Did you have a nice break? My father was very disappointed to have not been best man at professor Styx’s wedding,” Cyzarine said to him, waiting for him to take the first of the food before she took any of it, after all it had been his family to make it, so she didn’t want to push it too much, that and she did want to know how his holiday was.

Mihail chuckled as Cyzarine mentioned that she was jealous of him and his uncle's skills. He did not know what to say about that. It just ran in the blood. "Maybe I can take you to his restaurant one day? I bet it tastes better when it is prepared within the last five minutes, you know?" Mihail offered, without knowing what it would sound like. It sort of sounded like a date. Mihail did not even realize this, and didn't make any sort of changes. "My break was good. Um, during Halloween though, I broke up with Lily. She never got comfortable with me so I thought it was best." Mihail sounded a little sad about it, but in the end, maybe it was better. Maybe she will grow out of it one day. "Your dad wasn't invited though, I thought? I know Professor Styx has one best friend, but he is a huge old guy that gives bear hugs." Mihail fixed the plates up and held out one for Cyzarine, before he started eating a bit. Wow, Chaos could sure cook. Chaotic as he may be, at least everything that came from the kitchen was perfect.

Cyzarine nodded excitedly. She would definitely love to go to the restaurant where all of the dishes would’ve been prepared there and then. ”I’d love to!” Cyzarine said, ”Then I can do that thing, you know, my compliments to the chef!” she spoke with a little excitedly expression, a brightness in her eyes at even the mere thought of being able to do something of the sort. She was a little surprised that he’d broken up with his girlfriend, as far as she had thought they seemed good together, but she hadn’t really read in to it, and she’d clearly been wrong about it. She reached out and placed a hand on his arm, squeezing lightly, ”I’m sorry Mihail, do you want to talk about it some more?” cyzarine wasn’t particularly good at dealing with unhappy emotions but for her bestest male friend she would do just that. She took a plate as he handed it to her and smiled, ”Oh he wasn’t, but I think he was more disappointed about the best man thing than having not been invited at all,” she giggled lightly before tucking into the food. She couldn’t help the happy sigh as she tasted the food. ”What electives did you take?”

Mihail laughed, almost cackling, at the image of Cyzarine going up to the psycho that was Chaos to compliment him personally. Mihail decided to kind of let her know who was responsible for the food. “Yeah, you might not want to compliment him directly. Years and years ago, he was sorted into Hufflepuff. Then he was expelled in his third year. He tried to kill a Gryffindor by setting him on fire. Probably why he is good with the grill, to be honest…” Mihail faded off, before realizing what he said was extremely inappropriate. Though, talking about Lily would do no good. So, he just shook his head in response. He was over it, for the most part. They could have been a good couple, but her shyness was too much for him. He did wish her the best, however. Mihail laughed, wondering what brought that thought into Haden’s head. “I mean, anyone could have told him who was going to be the best man. Or rather, who wouldn’t be. My grandfather just hates him. Hates anything with happiness actually.” Mihail joked, well, half joked. Mihail swallowed his bite just as she finished asking what electives he took. “Divination. I didn’t want to take anything else. Mainly cause the professors there are kinda cool. What about you?”

Cyzarine was a little confused as to why she shouldn’t, and then the story somewhat explained it, though the joke which Mihail made at the end, Cyzarine couldn’t help the little giggle which flew out of her quickly, ”I know the story isn’t funny, but, just the way you finished it,” she tried to excuse herself, she hadn’t found the story funny but she had found his description of why mihail’s uncle would therefore be so good at grilling. She frowned a little as Mihail spoke of Styx and how he hated happiness, ”That’s quite sad, you don’t hate sadness do you? He wouldn’t hate your happiness surely? You’re his grandson right?” she had to ask, keen to know if that were possible. Cyzarine didn’t see how it was possible for anyone to dislike Mihail, or even to hate happiness, so she couldn’t imagine the two combined. ”I took muggle studies in this last semester and I’ll take something else in the next,” she told him, ”I don’t really know what I want to do after school, making people happy isn’t really a job,” Cyzarine told him, ”Do you know what you want to do? If it’s cooking, then we are best friends for life Mihail!”

Mihail chuckled, knowing that it was likely just a bad joke, but at least she tried to explain just who made the food, in case she ever wanted to go in and have a bite one day. Since Cyzarine was not muggle-born, it wasn't like she would have a problem with Chaos. Plus, she seemed too nice for that. Mihail thought over what Cyzarine said. Would his grandfather hate his happiness? He shook his head, "I don't think that is the case. He protects the family, so maybe that involves our happiness. He is just grumpy, I think. I have no idea." Mihail was a little too young to really understand the complexity that was the Zhefarovich family. Mihail thought over what Cyzarine could do, since she said that making people happy was not a job. "I know I want to be a chef one day! Making people happy... I think that is like, anyone teaching kids, or maybe bringing people food? Though, there will be some bad days, you know?"

Cyzarine listened as Mihail described his grandfather’s position, the sour man seemed to make more sense to her now, there must be so much pressure to protect so many people, it just be near impossible with all that stress. ”I imagine he has his own happiness,” she said quietly, ”His happiness must be connected to everyone elses, if everyone is safe and happy then he too can be happy, whatever that might be to him,” Cyzarine said, thinking about the man, she could figure that a lot of people couldn’t match her happiness, or her cheeriness, but they were all different, had different levels of happiness. She couldn’t imagine being at his level and she couldn’t imagine he’d like hers. ”I think I like him more now,” she declared, maybe that was why her dad liked him so much. Cyzarine grinned when he said that he wanted to be a chef too. ”Wow! We should open a restaurant when we leave school,” She told him. Cyzarine had no idea what she wanted to do after school, she had thought something with charms like her dad, but she would love to run a restaurant, greeting people and getting to know them. ”I’d be the hostess running the whole place and eat all of your food all of the time!”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back