Picnic on the cliffs

Alex Ativak

Wand
15" Ebony Wand Essence of Phoenix Talon
He had it all planned out for the perfect evening starting with a sunset picnic. Waiting for her to get there he laid out the blanket and the basket with the picnic on it he couldnt wait for her to get here. He had it all laid out in his mind as she walked up his new rose petals would start dropping from the trees around her. He had come up with that just the other night when he sent off for his wizard chess set to his uncle. His uncle was excited about it and hurried to complete the magic for him. It wasnt as hard as he thought it might be his uncle had told him but unfortunately he still wouldnt be able to do it for another year or two. He saw her walking up the path to where he was and with a gentle whisper the rose petal started to fall as she got closer to him.

Izzy strode up to him her arms crossed keeping herself warm she was wearing one of her favourite strappy tops the one that she wore when she practised her dance and her jeans.When she saw him look around at her she smiled a warm smile as she sat down next to him and started to think about how ho had made the petals fall.`how did you do that?`

"oh just a little love magic a gift from my uncle i did some research and he did the work to make it. He is such a help when it comes to my inventions. All i ever have to do is to do the research behind the project and he does the rest. So i take it you liked it then? And that was nothing to what i have planned for tonight!" He reached inside the the picnic basket and pulled out a pink napkin and blew on it as he drew it up in a snap releasing several pink doves singing beautifully. "Maybe i ought to open up a general gift shop" he thought as he looked back to see expression. "I thought we might enjoy a picnic dinner while we watch the sunset and once it gets dark the real surprises start. Again i thank my uncle and the amazing library we have here at Hogwarts."

`Yeah` she said resting her head on alexs shoulder`what do you mean,this is nothing to what u have planed,tell me!`she said pleadingly.she giggled as he made the statement about a gift shop.

"Well i think you will see soon enough," he said as looked back toward the sunset it was nearly set and it was getting dark a little while longer and he would set off the fireworks. They would be amazing he knew it would be he had been planning it for a while now. He lit a candle as it got darker. It was almost time for the fireworks. "So when is your birthday and what do you want for your birthday. I was thinking of getting some enchanted roses for you or maybe some singing doves."

it was starting to get quite alot darker since she arrived `my birthday is in may and i havent though of what to do yet how about you?`she said smilling she couldnt wait for her suprise.

"Well my birthday is in october its long past now and all i wanted was to come here to Hogwarts so i got what i wanted." :cool: He walked toward the cliffs the picnic basket in hand, in the bottom was the fireworks for that night. He reached in and pulled out the first set and set them up and got the rest set up to go one after another. He walked back to izzy and waved his wand at the first firework causing it ignite and shoot into the air. As it exploded in the air it spelled out her name "IZZY" inside a huge red heart shape. and as the others exploded they formed out shapes of roses and hearts with the initials of "IS" in them for izzy shale. Alex just sat back and cuddled with izzy as the fireworks continued to shoot off for like five minutes straight. It was an amazing sight of hearts and and roses and different colored explosions. He had worked on all this for like 2 months every since he and izzy had started dating. He had begged the stuff from his aunt and uncle as a premature christmas present.

`Wow how long have you been working on them their fantastic`as her name came up she sqeezed him tighter`awww there wonderful how did you do it`

[[sorry its rather lame im really busy at the moment]]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back