Picking a fight

Icarus shook his hand in pain as his knuckles slammed on Leonzio's hard bone cheek. He turned at the sound of running feet. A body ran into him as he stood there. He was send backwards, hitting the table behind him with a thundering crash. His body slam on the table was followed by numerous gasps from the people that were enjoying their company and their drinks nearby. He stood up awkwardly, splinters stabbed into his bare arms but no bleeding. He wasn't going to stop there. He was ready to respond back once again but an angry barman made his appearance from behind his post, squeezed in his fist his wand.
"Oi! Cut the cr@p and get out of my bar or I might have to enrich my aquarium with new fish." barked the stubby barman, pointing at the aquarium by the wall that was full of tropical fish.

Icarus glanced at the fish in the water and wondered if they were indeed customers who lacked behaviour.
Then two other man approached the scene with not so friendly intentions. They were probably familiar with the barman and ready to assist him to get rid of him and Leonzio. "Alright, alright. I'm leaving." said Icarus finally, raising his hand as if he was surrending. He wasn't going to make Kida's life anymore miserable and plus, he needed some fresh air. "You can keep each other company. I'm leaving the field clear." his voice was dripping jealousy but anger as well as he was thinking of what he was saying. He sent a last glare at Leonzio and then the fury in the grey of his eyes melted into something soft as he looked at Kida before turning his back to exit the messy bar. He took back the route to the castle, trying to cast out of his mind those haunting thoughts of what they were going to do the two of them for the rest of the night.

After his charge, Leonzio was ready to go and grab the younger man by his collar and get him up against the wall. The appearance of the upset barman changed his plans and stopped him from spilling oil to the fire.
Yet again, he was surprised to find out that Icarus decided to give up as well. He seemed rather determined to get his own way tonight but maybe he was a regular customer of that bar and he didn't want to cause any trouble to the owner. Leonzio didn't say anything to the barman when he threatened them with a place in his aquarium. He just retreated a few steps behind to show that he had no longer intentions to keep the fight going.

An eyebrow jerked when Icarus seemed to have taken finally the hint. He was doubting that he had gave up but his doubts evaporated as soon as Icarus left the bar after offering him a nasty glare.
"I'm sorry for that but he insisted too much. I lost control." he apologized to Kida. He tried to refrain from confronting him but in the end it was too hard to ignore him. "If you ask me, he seemed like really wanting to talk to you. Maybe you should give him another chance." he found himself taking pity on Icarus in the end. He watched as the barman was repearing the damage that they had caused in his bar. He didn't know what else to say. Clearly, he wasn't in the right mood anymore to slow dance or flirt.

Kida didn't know what to do, Icarus gave up the fight and Leo didn't continue thankfully, She looked at Icarus as he left and then turned back to Leo.
The Brunette wanted to drop to her knee's and try work out what her mind and heart wanted but not here, Kida smiled weakly at Leo, she wanted to spend time with him, Icarus acted like he didn't want anything to do with her, like another part of her life which she had to break away and forget about, but he came back and now she was more confused then ever, she didn't bother to control her facial expression. The Barman started cleaning up the mess and Kida stood for a moment confused.
she didnt want to say anything incase she made it worse for herself, She had feelings for Leo and feeling for Icarus, 'Great, a Love triangle' she thought to herself.

Leo said that she should give Icarus another chance and she felt a stabbing pain in her chest, Kida didn't know what but she felt like it was the right thing to do, even though he made no effort to get back into her life untill now.
The Brunette walked over to Leo and threw her arms around him and hugged him tightly, before pulling back and giving him a solid kiss on the lips.
Kida pulled away and smiled weakly 'Sorry.' she said, not sure if it was for the kiss or if it was for what she was going to do next.
Kida turned around and walked out of the bar into the warm spring night, hoping that the fresh air would clean her head before she made any more decisions.
Kida begun her walk back to her house, slowly contemplating what situation she had gotten herself into.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back