OOC First Name
Kadi
Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Curly 9 Inch Swishy Oak Wand with Boomslang Venom Core
Felix had told Theia he would meet her for lunch but he had run late leaving the herbology greenhouse and raced into the great hall to look for his sister. He scanned the whole Slytherin table for her familiar grumpy expression but he couldn't find her anywhere. He sighed and realized that she probably had to leave for her next lesson or something. There schedules rarely seemed to line up and he was bummed he missed her. Instead of walking all the way to the Hufflepuff table he turned to one of the students sitting there. "Mind if I sit here?" he asked, sounding defeated. He was starving at this point and wanted something to eat with or without Theia. Without waiting for an answer he sat down and poured himself some pumpkin juice. He drank all of it before refilling his glass and finally noticed he sat next to one of they guys from his year, and he smiled weakly.

Akihiro was sitting at the table, reading a book, when someone asked him to sit. He looked up, but before he could so much as think the boy had sat down anyway. Akihiro raised a brow. "Go right ahead," He replied a little dryly. He wasn't sure what he thought of the boys aesthetic, but it wasn't immediately off-putting. Akihiro could afford to be friendly. He shut his book, keeping a finger in to hold his place, and returned the smile gently. "You look upset," He offered, trying to sound a touch concerned.

Felix wasted not time and started to serve himself some lunch. He had quidditch practice later and knew he needed to eat or he'd be miserable later. But he shrugged when the other boy said he looked upset. "Nah, it's nothing serious." he said waving off the concern. "I was supposed to meet my sister but I think I missed her." he explained and took a large bite. Felix finally noticed just how stylish and put together the other boy looked and he felt extra aware that he was wearing Sawyer's hand-me-downs.

Akihiro hummed lightly, nodding in sympathy. "Ah, that's very valid. I would be upset if I missed my sister as well," He agreed, looking to Aika sitting a bit down the table himself. "Elder or younger?" He asked, turning his gaze back to the boy. "Felix, yes?" He asked, thinking the boy looked familiar from classes, and Quidditch games.

Felix shrugged but appreciated the concern. "You have a sister?" he asked. He made it seem like he did but he wasn't sure if it was just a figure of speech or something. He had just taken a bite as the Slytherin asked him a question. Felix raced to chew and swallow so he could answer. "Elder." he said. "She's a sixth year." he explained and nodded as the other boy guessed, or rather just remembered Felix's name. Felix gave him a sheepish look. "What was your name again?" he asked.

Akihiro nodded at the question. "Yes. Aika, she's a first year." He replied easily. He chuckled as the other boy seemed to have forgotten his name. "Akihiro," He replied, offering out his hand to shake. "And you are not a Slytherin. Which house are you in?" He questioned, looking the boy over. He seemed.... like a Hufflepuff. But Akihiro could be wrong.

Felix nodded along as he took a few more bits of food. "That's cool." he mumbled. "I have a little sister too but she's still got a couple more years before she get here." He couldn't wait till Thistle was finally at school and they could go on all kinds of adventures. It was a shame that Theia will have graduated and all four of them couldn't be at school at the same time. Maybe that was for the best. He wasn't sure if the school could handle all of them. "Akihiro." Felix repeated as the other boy introduced himself. It was a cool name and he grinned. "Does anyone ever call you Kiro for short?" he asked excitedly. His name was too short for a nickname. "Oh I'm in Hufflepuff." he answered easily.

Akihiro tried to keep his smile. He was glad he had only needed to wait a year for his Aika to get here. He couldn't imagine waiting several years for her to join him. He raised a brow at the boys question. "No one." He countered immediately. Was he against the name? It seemed... more personable, perhaps, but not something just anyone should be calling him. He was hardly surprised as Felix confirmed he was in Hufflepuff. That seemed appropriate. "Don't you have an older brother as well?" He asked.

Felix took an exceptionally large bite of his lunch when Akihiro said no one used that nickname for him. He furrowed his eyebrows and did his best to chew quickly and not choke. “Really?” he asked, his voice a bit strained. “Why not?” he insisted. If someone could have a cool nickname he felt a certain responsibility to make it happen. “Well I’ll call you that if you want?” he offered, realizing he should probably make sure the other boy didn’t secretly hate it. “Oh yeah I do!” Felix answered excitedly when the Slytherin asked about Sawyer. “He’s a fifth year and on the quidditch team,” he said. “I’m also on the quidditch team.” he added, not wanting to be over shadowed by his brother.

Akihiro raised a brow. This boy was certainly very personable. "No one has offered," He replied easily. He considered the boys offer. "Perhaps," he conceded. "If we spend more time together, I may allow it." He sipped his drink. He listened as Felix talked about both him and his brother being on a Quidditch team. "What position do you play?" He asked.

Felix was starting to realize this guy talked like some kind of prince from one of Thistle's fairytale books but he shrugged it off. "Well only if you allow." he mimicked playfully and chuckled. "I wouldn't mind hanging out." he shrugged and brightened a moment later when Kiro asked about quidditch. "I'm a seeker." he said proudly but deflated slightly when he realized he should clarify. "Well alternate technically." he admitted. "But Lucas is going to be a seventh year next year so hopefully it's only one more year on the bench and I'll be on the starting line up." Felix explained.

Akihiro chuckled. "I suppose then that that can be arranged." He offered. He nodded as Felix said he was a seeker- and clarified it was as an alternate. "A good team is nothing without support," He countered. "It also gives you time to train and hone your skills before the pressure of the starting position falls to you." Akihiro sipped his drink. "Would you like to come over to my house over break?" He offered, thinking it sounded like a friendly thing to do. Being friends with a Quidditch Player certainly couldn't hurt his image.

Felix continued to try and eat his lunch as quickly as he could when he noticed he had taken longer than expected. "Yeah I guess." he said with another shrug. Kiro seemed awfully smart and considering how he kind of talked like an adult he figured he might actually be that smart. "I did do pretty well in practice." he mused to himself. He hadn't really considered the pressure yet but he didn't have to. Felix had just taken his last, and biggest, bite of food when Kiro asked about hanging out over break. He nodded eagerly as he tried to chew and swallow his food without choking. "That'd be cool," he grinned. "I'd have to ask my dad but he's pretty cool about that." he added thoughtfully. "Or you could come over to my house! It's really cool and we live on a lake which is a lot nicer in the summer but it's fun to explore all the time." Felix offered excitedly.

Akihiro knew being friends with this boy would be worth it. "I could probably come over, I can ask my father." He countered. "How does a week sound?" He offered. "My father should be alright with that." Akihiro finished his breakfast, before taking a few more sips of his drink. "We could discuss it further with our parents and then talk about it again?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back