• HNZ final community signature
    HNZ is now in read-only mode
    After years of stories, friendship, and shared history, HNZ has entered its archive era.
    Thank you to every member, professor, prefect, shopkeeper, club leader, GM, and admin who helped build this community.
    Read the closing announcement →
    Want to stay connected? Find fellow members here →

Photography

Izzy Phoenixfire

Well-Known Member
Messages
80
Hey guys, I like to do photography in my free time, heres a few of my pics :D, i took some of them at the zoo =p.
I dont really have that many off my camera, I mainly use it to take pics of my college art work for my portfolio, heres my final peice for my A level.
008.jpg

Animals ;D
catnos.jpg

Meerkat.jpg

praire.jpg

My eye
myeye.jpg

Some sky pictures
sky2.jpg

sky1.jpg
 
Wow Izzy those are amazing :o
Are you taking up Photography professionaly? I've always been intresed in doing that too, I love taking pictures.
 
I like them :D

They are really nice , If you aren't doing Photography you should consider taking it up. I liked the meercat( if it was ) one. :p
 
These are really cool. I like the of your eye , the last sky pic and the first one. You're really good a potography. :)
 
Thanks guys!

Tony -No im not taking it up professionally, im currently studying to be a vet , its just something on the side ;D.

Marko- Thanks marko, yeah it was a meerkat haha!

Taylor-Thanks very much Taylor.
 
Back
Top