Old School Week Phoenix Scouts: Bonfire Party

Ethan was quite focused on getting his marshmallow perfectly brown but he glanced up when he realized there was another boy around. "Yeah crispy." he said with a nod and noticed just in time that his marshmallow was starting to fall off the stick. "Are you going to eat it?" he asked curiously. @Thistle Carnahan @Conan Burke

Lucy grinned when Fiona ate her half of the marshmallow, clapping her hands together. "Now I'll make us one!" She said, holding her own stick in the fire until the marshmallow melted. Once it looked suitably gooey she took it out for them to share.
@Fiona Burke

Thistle picked up another marshmallow and actually put it on her stick, face falling as Kauri vanished her puddle of burned sugar. "I guess I'm making a new one." She commented, glancing at the younger of the two boys to see if he would eat his burned marshmallow.
@Conan Burke @Ethan Alexander

Michael was pleased someone seemed to think he knew what he was doing. His mum never really let him near fire, fearful he'd get hurt. "Nah, this is my first time here. Done this before though," he insisted, even though that was clearly not the case. It was nice to look cool in front of people though.
@Mila Rogers

Conan listened to the girl. He guessed a new one wouldn't hurt. His one wasn't as crispy looking, but he thought to roast a new marshmallow. "A new one does sound like a good idea" Conan muttered as he looked at his almost black marshmallow and replaced it with a new one.

@Thistle Carnahan @Ethan Alexander

Fiona cheered loudly when Lucy had said she was going to make one. "YAY!" Fiona says as she clapped a little. She thought that this bonfire was so fun! And was excited about the upcoming roasted marshmallow.

@Lucy Holland

"Sweet as! Let's do it! Anyone else is free to join too!" Josh said, as he then looked at the other people who wanted to join in their competition, before turning back to the girl. "Of course I'm ready! 3... 2... 1... GO!" Josh says, as he counts down and starts to fill his mouth with marshmallows.

@Nova Blythe

Ethan had to focus on not dropping the marshmallow into the fire as it's insides turned gooey and it threatened to fall off. "Do either of you want mine?" he asked, turning to the other kids around him. "You gotta act quick though." he said, hands too full to get a cracker or chocolate himself. @Thistle Carnahan
@Conan Burke

Lucy was careful not to overcook her marshmallow, taking it out of the fire once it looked nice and gooey, and offered half to Fiona. "Tell me if it's yummy!"
@Fiona Burke

Thistle was planning to cook another marshmallow herself, but she paused when the older boy offered his, quickly grabbing a cracker and holding it out to catch. "Yeah!"
@Conan Burke @Ethan Alexander

Users who are viewing this thread

Back