tumblr_inline_mxdlknVm8w1spf5r2.gif

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

SOME THINGS I CANNOT CHANGE

--------------------
but till i try i will never know

FULL NAME:
Phoebe Isabella Callwell; Pure, devoted to God, unknown
NICKNAMES:
Phoebe is often called Pheebs by everyone who becomes close with her. She was also called leoncino, oddly enough, which means little lion - because as a child before losing her sight she would run around and pretend to be a lion, growling and scratching at her family members playfully.
AGE AND BIRTH DATE:
Phoebe was born Jun 2nd, 2028
BLOOD TYPE:
Phoebe is a muggleborn
SEXUALITY:
Too young to really know, for now assumed heterosexuality
HOUSE AND YEAR:
Phoebe is a first year Gryffindor
Student
WAND:
Curved 10 1/2 Inch Flexible Mahogany Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
Length: A fairly average length for a wand, not at all uncommon or very special.
Style: Bending to its side, this wand is more difficult to aim than its straighter counterparts but provides character that some simply cannot pass by.
Wood: A mildly powerful and very reliable wand wood, Mahogany seems to have a penchant for transfiguration.
Core: Just like the animal from which it comes, hippogriff feathers being used as a wand core produce wands that are stable and versatile; however, they must be respected by the wand caster or risk having this wand turn against them.
Flexibility: Flexible: Not easily broken, this wand performs under strenuous circumstances with little effort - though how well it performs is ultimately up to its weilder.

[/class][/color][/font]

TOO LONG I'VE BEEN AFRAID OF

--------------------
losing love i guess i've lost

FACE DESCRIPTION:
Phoebe's face is rather long, and could be close to an inverted triangle, though her chin is more rounded and less pronounced. She has rather thick lips an while not sporting an overly large nose, she does not have a button nose either. Her milk-brown orbs are possibly the most noticeable part of her, though often overlooked they reveal the fact that she is blind.
BUILD DESCRIPTION:
Phoebe is fairly small, though no smaller than any other girl her age. at 5'1" she stands at a fairly normal height, adn being around 100 pounds she's even a bit underweight. The blonde doesn't mind much, as she can't see her frame and how she is built. Though she does hope she's not as tall as her father when she gets older.
SKIN TONE:
Tan/cream
FACE CLAIM:
Sophie Nelisse

WELL IF THAT'S LOVE

--------------------
it comes at much to high a cost

PATRONUS:
Wild Boar: Stubborn and resilient, these animals are quick to anger when intruded on. Not to be confused with Pigs whom are docile companions, wild boars can be intimidating and exude and preach self confidence. Wild Boar is the only animal truly suited for someone with the confidence, impatience, and perseverance that Phoebe owns. Her patronus memory would most likely be the day that her doctor told her her sight may one day be fixed, and her hope for that day helps her through hard times - though she'd never admit to hating being blind as she likes to own her issues.
DEMENTOR:
Phoebe's dementor is the inability to see and the way it hinders her, as it does in a large way.
MIRROR OF ERISED:
Phoebe cannot currently see and isn't sure what she might see in the mirror.
BOGGART:
Phoebe's boggart is losing her other senses - especially that of hearing. She relies heavily on her hearing after all.
AMORTENTIA:
The scent of blown out candles or matches, apple orchards, or grape vinyards
STRENGTHS:
Resilience, adaptability, and brave
WEAKNESSES:
Stubborn, blind, competitive
HOBBIES/QUIRKS:
Phoebe enjoys learning, as well as adventuring into unexplored territory.
Reading her braile books/being read to, music, smelling flowers, exploring, learning.
DISLIKES:
Overwhelming perfumes, skunks, trashes, things that aren't clean, the smell of a book that's become wet.
GENERAL PERSONALITY:
Phoebe's general personality is less complicated than many girls her age. She is very forward with how she feels about many things, and is not one to back down from a challenge. She would ideally like to make friends, and while she has confidence often times she finds her studies are more important that friendship. Phoebe is determined to be good at what she does, as she never wants people to think that because she's blind she can't do certain things. This woman is the embodiment of stubborn, and if she believes she is right or is standing up for herself and her friends she is not one to back down with ease.

I'D SOONER BUY, DEFYING GRAVITY

--------------------
kiss me goodbye, i'm defying gravity

NATIONALITY:
Italian
HOME TOWN/CURRENT RESIDENCE:
Currently residing in New Zealand
FINANCIAL STATUS:
Fair
RELATIONSHIP STATUS:
Single
PET(S):
None
GENERAL HISTORY:
Phoebe is a muggleborn who came from a highly religious catholic family. Having been born with sight she lived a fairly normal childhood up until she lost sight around the age of seven. She had been born with cataracts that slowly took her sight, and while she appears to be very brave about her disability, she often feels that it makes her an outsider. Phoebe was determined, once discovering her magical ability, to go to Hogwarts and be a normal witch. Her parents have thus far been supportive of her, and since they feared being outcast from the Vatican if anyone discovered, they moved to New Zealand to be closer to their daughters school of choice.

In phoebe's first year she feels she did well enough, though not truly making many friends other than another Gryffindor in her year. She hopes that as she ages and is able to choose her classes rather than being forced to take all the classes she's made to now, that she might find more time to make more friends.

Into her second year, in the first semester Phoebe has tasked herself with Ancient Runes, a class that normally needs a lot of eye sight. Everything is proving difficult, but phoebe stubbornly refuses help. once more Rudolf has asked her to the Yule ball, but Phoebe can't find it in her heart to tell him the real reason she always denies his asking. Just a few weeks prior to his asking the pair were in a squabble that lead to Phoebe actually crying in front of both Rudolf and his twin Reuben. When Reuben left to comfort her the blonde student unwittingly kissed him and is not aware of such happening. This year has already come to an interesting head, and there is still a semester left.

KISS ME GOODBYE, I'M DEFYING GRAVITY

--------------------
and you can't pull me down
<COLOR color="black"><FONT font="georgia">

NAME/ALIAS:
Cole
RP EXPERIENCE:
7-8 years-ish
OTHER CHARACTERS:
Tons, check my tracker!
ROLEPLAY SAMPLE:
Phoebe had yet to leave the warm embrace of her bed for the day, and the clock was nearing the afternoon. The petite Gryffindor supposed it was time to move from her spot, her body having indented the mattress from her staying stagnant for so long. The felt of her light weight blanket rubbed against the bare skin of her legs, which prickled slightly if she moved under a colder area of the covers. Rolling to her side Phoebe reached around her room and finally, after a moment of struggling, felt the cold metal of her walking cane. "Watch out." She warned to anyone who was in the room, not aware she was alone. With a flick of her wrist the cane extended and she stood up. Finally her lids parted to reveal the brown-white of her eyes, and she stood for a minute, trying to imagine what the room must look like. She was a Gryffindor, a lion they said. She'd been told their colors were gold and red, and she could still picture those colors in her mind. She wondered if the entirety of the room was decorated lavishly. Her bed seemed fairly standard, but the rug under her feet was plush, the hardwood cold and smooth. She assumed it was hardwood anyways - as it didn't feel like stone.

The young woman made her way to her dresser and pulled from it a pair of shorts, as well as a t-shirt. She only owned blue jeans as far as she could tell, from what her mother told her anyways. Slipping clothing on, the woman finally felt ready to take on the day, her curls left loose and unbrushed - as they did not often need more than a smoothing with her own hands. Not like she could tell what the strands were doing anyways. With her cane pulling her down the stairs to the great lawn - as she'd told it to, Phoebe had zero cares. Until, that was, someone bumped into her going near full speed. Caught off guard the girl stumbled, but held her ground. She was near to asking why he'd been running, when a comment that was slight shocking to her reached her ears. With a few exasperated blinks she held her cane up slightly and jabbing in the general direction of the voice With the echos of the halls though it was hard to tell if she was going to poke him or not. "Yes, as a matter of fact, I am blind." She spoke indignantly, waiting adn hoping for an apology.
THIS APPLICATION WAS MADE BY NEVAEH DOES A DANCE ?! OF CAUTION 2.0! SPECIFICALLY FOR THIS SITE. DO NOT STEAL OR SHE KILLS YOU. SONG LYRICS ARE FROM LOCKED IN A CAGE BY SKILLET. DO NOT REMOVE THIS CREDIT. KTHNXBAI.

</FONT></FONT>

ROLEPLAYS

--------------------
unsorted
<FONT font="monaco">

--- A Wand To Feel Me Out: Phoebe goes to buy her first wand, and is eager - even if the shop assistant is oblivious to her being blind.

ROLEPLAYS

--------------------
first year
<FONT font="monaco">

Are You Blind: A run into a fellow Gryffindor brings a rude comment and unexpected friendship.

Happy Holidays: phoebe goes on Holiday to America and experiences Snow and a large family for the first time.

ROLEPLAYS

--------------------
second year

Comfort and Caring: Phoebe's close friend Rudolf struggles with the loss of his brother, but Pheebs wont let him do so alone.

Do I Stand A Chance: Letting her guard down Phoebe takes her pride in her hand and asks if she will stand a chance in the wizarding world.

ROLEPLAYS

--------------------
third year

Uuuggghh Women: Both Rudolf and Phoebe's stubbornness lead to a bit of a spat, leaving the blind Gryffindor in tears in front of the twins and leading to an unexpected kiss.

This Year's the Year: Rudolf is convinced that this year will be the year he gets Phoebe to go to the ball with him, but the blind girl is hiding too much from him to say yes.

ROLEPLAYS

--------------------
fourth year

ROLEPLAYS

--------------------
fifth year

ROLEPLAYS

--------------------
sixth year

ROLEPLAYS

--------------------
seventh year