Pez, Lilian, and Blake..only!

Pez Rolin

pez walked up to the north tower she had told lilian to meet her here and sent blake a letter.
blake,
we need to talk. i'll make it short and simple. notice i didn't say sweet cause then i would be lying. when i do this you may not understand why or you maybe happy but i know its for the better and i haven't told lilian yet im waiting to tell you at the same time. i wouldn't say this is important but its nessacary. please meet me and lilian in the north tower at 8:00.

-pez

she stood around hoping to see lilian first but wasn't gonna make any promises to herself.

Lilian walked in and was wondering what was going to happen. "Hi."

"Ughhhh!" she looked away, a little agitated. "Pez, I don't know what's going on, but, please..... Don't hurt him." She sighed, "He's already confused."

"well if you don't wanna be here then leave and i'll talk to him alone. im not gonna punch him like i did last time im just gonna talk to him its not mean so to say but its not really nice." pez said confusing herself."just stop right now its hard enough but you really need to stop telling me this stuff."

Blake walked up the stair case which led to the North Tower. He'd recieved a letter from Pez, so he was here. As he made his way up the last steps, he turned and caught sight of Pez and Lilian. He walked up to them, not sure whether to be excited or nervous, so he kept his face straight.

"Blake!" She said, "Pez, do you think we need to sit down?"

"Ok, so spill." She said, not taking it as seriously as Pez is. It couldn't possibly be that bad.

Blake stood there silently with a perplexed expression on his face.

she slowly walked up to blake and grabbed his hand ((she doesn't like him)) and looked him in the eye for the last time. and told him. "Your right, if things are gonna be this way i can't be around you much less talk to you. im doing this to save myself and friends. my being friends with lilian means the most to me. im sorry but thats just how it has to be." and she let go of his hand and turned to lilian and said. "this is why i couldn't tell you becasue you wouldn't have let me. i don't care if you two stay friends but i won't be around you when your with him..im sorry but i can't do it."pez said not looking at blake anymore.

Blake stood there bewildered, then sighed a little before he began scratching his head. "Isn't that what I've been telling you from the beginning...?" he looked from Pez to Lilian, and back again. "That's great that you're accepting that and you're putting your best friend first. I think you're right... it's for the best," he added, still feeling very confused. "So... that's all?"

"Yea, that's all." She said, hoping what she was saying wasn't true. She looked at Blake to see an expressionless face and eyes that say that he was understanding. She looked, again, at Pez. She shook her head at her friend's misunderstanding. She through her hand up into the air. "Well, it's not gunna change anything between me and Blake. He's still on of my best friends."

she stood there in shock she couldn't belive that blake could careless even though she suspected it before know she knew. "i know nothing will change im just saying that i know that." she turned back to blake and said "well since you don't care and im done im going to find makato. bye all" and she walked off.

With that, Pez had left. "Blake, I don't know what just happened. Huge change in judgement," she sighed again. She looked at Blake,"Hey, I'llmeet up with you later, ok?"

Blake stood there still confused. He hadn't meant to be careless or rude, or whatever Pez was thinking. As he got the nerve to retort, she was gone, and he couldn't send her a letter because she'd already made it clear to him that they could not be friends. Lilian was right, Blake thought to himself. This would change everything...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back