Wand
Curly 10 Inch Sturdy Blackthorn Wand with Billywig Stinger Core
THE NAME IS A FENCE
2wqbo6v.gif

and within it
you are nameless

PEYTON DAHLIA BAIRD
Peyton
is a given name in use in English speaking countries. One source indicates the name comes from a surname derived from a place name meaning "Poega's town" in Old English. Another source indicates the name means "fighting man's estate." The Gaelic variation in Ireland is O Peatain.
Dahlia
is a perennial flowering plant that originated from Mexico. Though, it is the common feminine name from Swahili and Hebrew. The meaning of the name is Fate or Destiny
Baird
is a common surname of primarily Scottish origins. An old legend says that the family obtained their lands in Scotland when one Baird rescued King William the Lion while he was being attacked by a wild boar. While the validity of that legend is unknown, the Baird family did obtain lands in Aberdeenshire. Today, many Bairds have migrated elsewhere and the family name can be found primarily in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, and Ecuador. Info courtesy of Wikipedia
[th colspan="2"]What's in a name?[/th]
My Grandfather from the mother side was the mastermind in naming me and my brother. He said that it was tradition that an elder would name the newborns of the family. He thinks that the name Peyton and its meaning kind of suit me because of how stubborn I was when I was a baby. Although, my mum picked a cute middle name for me. I love and never hated it.
Hmm ... I never thought of a nickname before but some people who knows me better calls me Toni or Pey. It depends who calls me. I never thought of it because of how short my name is.
[th colspan="1"]The Reason[/th]
Date of Birth
18th of October 2028
Birth Place
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
I was born in Sydney and was raised there until I was nine and Hunter was seven
Current Residency
Napier, New Zealand
When my mum and dad got divorce and mum married a wizard three years later into their divorce. Mum got full custody of Hunter and me. We then moved to New Zealand with our stepfather, although we spend our time in Napier, we still go back to Sydney on Holidays
First Home
My first home with just me and my parents is at an old southern plantation mansion. The mansion was given to them as a present on their wedding by my mum's parents. It was too big for us back then and was decided to make it as a bed and breakfast. A lot of memories was made on that mansion, my first experience of magic was when my dad animated a doll because I won't stop crying. It was a home for me and not just a mansion. Currently, I help running the place when I'm not in school or traveling for vacation
Second Home
When I turned two we moved into a big penthouse in the city where we can access more muggle amenities which both of my parents needed. It was here in this penthouse that my brother, Hunter was announced and I was shock to find out that I'll be a big sister soon, I learned to clap at least. The penthouse became our home until our parents had their divorce on the 28th of February 2036. The penthouse was ruled to be given to my dad and the full custody of us to my mum, though, of course my dad still has visiting and holiday rights
Third Home
My third home, I would say is a two storey house in Napier. My stepfather bought the house to accommodate me and Hunter even though we don't often stay at the house anymore. We still do appreciate what he does to us
Fourth Home
As I grew older and time for me to go to a wizarding school. My dad got the upper hand on picking the best school out there. Koldovstoretz is my fourth home and thought it will be the last until I graduated. Here I learned how true magic works without limitations. I met my best friend, Sellena De Graaf, here even though she's a year older than I am. I love the school and I love all the people there
Fifth Home
Hogwarts New Zealand. I hope until I graduated, this will be my last home for a while. I moved schools because of my brother who suddenly had interests of picking a wizarding school near home. Mum and dad supported what he picked, and being the older sister, I had managed not to throw Hunter out of a moving train. Yes, I was angry that I had to change school but once I got to know the people and Professors, my perspective change into something good
[th colspan="2"]The Birth Record[/th]
Halfblood Our parents were not really seeing eye to eye about blood statuses. They pretty much don't care about it, though, my mum does feel a little insecure being a Muggleborn. It was mostly because she has no clue about magic when she first started knowing and learning about it
Being a halfblood doesn't really define my humanity nor my status in life. I actually like being a halfblood because me and my brother are thankful enough to be raised in both worlds. We know all about muggles and wizards alike. Do muggle stuff and use their gadgets. Though, we still like living as a magical family but at home is where we act normal like muggles
[th colspan="1"]Blood is Blood[/th]
Blackthorn Wood
Blackthorn, which is a very unusual wand wood, has the reputation, in my view well-merited, of being best suited to a warrior. This does not necessarily mean that its owner practises the Dark Arts (although it is undeniable that those who do so will enjoy the blackthorn wand's prodigious power); one finds blackthorn wands among the Aurors as well as among the denizens of Azkaban. It is a curious feature of the blackthorn bush, which sports wicked thorns, that it produces its sweetest berries after the hardest frosts, and the wands made from this wood appear to need to pass through danger or hardship with their owners to become truly bonded. Given this condition, the blackthorn wand will become as loyal and faithful a servant as one could wish. courtesy of pottermore
Billy Wig Stinger
Billywig stingers are not common in Britain, but are occasionally imported from Australia, the native habitat of the Billywig. Billywig wands bond almost exclusively to light-hearted pranksters, and are extremely capricious- at one moment it will produce the strongest Cheering Charm in the school, but another time it will object to being used as a potion stirrer and siphon up hours of work without so much as a by-your-leave. When they do bond to a witch or wizard, they tend to be of Hufflepuff or Gryffindor. courtesy of wizarding realm
[th colspan="2"]Curly 10 Inch Sturdy Blackthorn with Billywig Stinger Core[/th]

BEFORE YOU PUT ON A FROWN
2gtx2c6.gif

make absolutely sure there are no
smiles available

20r0xy.jpg

Peyton age 6
imlb2w.jpg

Peyton age 11
[th colspan="2"]Photo Album[/th]
2zogevq.jpg

Peyton age 14
Baird Group of Companies
Is a $500 Billion corporation base in Australia's capital and yields 50 different companies around the world from law firms to textiles. They also run a foundation solely run by Peyton herself.
Little Paws
Is a foundation run by Peyton since she was a kid with the help of her mum. It takes care sick and abandoned animals of all kinds. The foundation's HQ is located in Melbourne, Australia.
[th colspan="2"]The Family Vault[/th]

30u79eu.jpg
[ul][li]Nathan Wilkes Baird</LI>
[li]Half-Blood
[li]Father
[li]Born on the 26th of December 2006
[li]Born in Renmark, Australia
[li]Was married to Louise Daisy Flannigan
[li]Divorced on 28th of February 2036
[li]Married to Victoria Alice Nordheim
[li]Graduated from Massey University and Koldovstoretz
[li]CEO of Baird Group of Companies[/li][/ul]