Persuading?

Shaylah rolled her eyes. "Getting someone else to do your dirty work is not only lazy but there's no pride in it. Someone who goes forward and does it them self is a much better Slytherin." Shay was only getting someone else to kill Tracy for her because it was either that or wait four years which she definitely didn't want to do. It was bad enough that she'd had to put up with the woman and her ways for as long as she had. Shay wanted her killed as soon as she could possibly get. "I'm going to need luck to get her murdered. I'm still waiting for a response whether there is actually someone who can do it. Otherwise I'm going to have to wait till I finish school." She sighed and leant back in her chair.

"Hey at least I wont be in Azkaban if an auror appear" Collin said rising his tone a little. "If I were you, I wont be able to wait too long" Collin never knew how it feels to have a mother so he dislike each of them. His father had been marrying materialistic women and since they didn't love Collin and his sister, killing them wasn't something too hard. "Till you finish school? Good luck with that" He shrugged as he stared at Shay for several second.

OOCOut of Character:

sorry for the late reply and sorry that it's short >.< I dunno what to write

Shay sneered. I'd prefer to be in azkaban than to act like scum. I'd never order someone else to kill someone for me. I'd prefer to do it myself. That is, when I know how to." She shook her head at what he said next. "I can't wait. That's my whole point. I want her dead now." Shay loathed her mother and everything about her. It would be amazing if the woman was out of Shay's life. Shaylah sighed. "I can't believe I might have to wait that long. It's maddening."

OOCOut of Character:
No problem :D

Collin and his family had never like Azkaban he had heard of the place and it seemed like an awful place. Even some of his deatheater relatives weren't in there, they all hated Azkaban. "I never really know how it feels to have a mother so I'm not going to stop you from killing her" He laughed as he scratched his head and threw an arm to the air. "Hire someone! What's so hard about that?" He rose his tone a little, money wasn't a problem for him but he wasn't sure about Shay. He knew nothing about her, at least not yet.

Shaylah grinned. "Lucky you. I spent years wishing I had a mother now I have one and I don't want her." Shay shrugged. "I'm waiting for someone to get back to me at the moment. I don't know how long it'll take them though. I spoke with a friend over the holidays and she knows a few people. It just depends on whether any of them will do a job for me." She sighed and tilted her head back so she was looking out the ceiling before turning and looking out the window. It was spring a the moment so it was cold outside but the heat was steadily rising.

The decision was all up to Shay not Collin. The boy kept quiet for several minute and look at his new friend "Well it's your problem not mine" He chuckled and kicked his bag for no reason. "I'm thinking about moving to Salem, people here are... Awkward" Again he chuckled, there were a lot of students acting like lunatic in the school and it was driving him crazy. Collin had several friends fro Salem since he used to live in the US and they were like him.

Shaylah shrugged when he mentioned that it was her problem not his. She agreed with. Then her eyes widened at the mention of Salem. "Salem's a disgusting place. It's full of weirdos and freaks. People who betray you because of the smallest things. None of them are loyal. You might as well be in azkaban." Shaylah stopped when she realised her sudden outburst. She couldn't help it. She had once been in love with Markov and then they had one fight and his whole family moved to Salem. She'd hated the place ever since.

Collin was a little offended when the girl insulted Salem, he had a lot of friends there and no the place wasn't disgusting. "It is not! And hey! People there are cool. Honestly you think Hogwarts students are cool? There are too many freaks in this school. A blue haired girl, or silent girl, or weeping girls or even guys... You call that normal? Ha..." He chuckled as he remember some of the students who act all wierd in the school. He hated them and would never get along with them.

Shaylah shook her head. "I never said the people here were cool. They're far from it." There was no way Shay considered the people here at all cool. "I'm simply saying that the people in Salem aren't much better." Shay was trying not to give too much away. She didn't want to talk about her feelings and it was difficult to do it without doing so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back