Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
El
Wand
Curly 14 1/2 Inch Flexible Blackthorn Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
Isaiah had already been to the hall and wandered around the second floor corridor in search of the next person on his list. Well, he wasn't specifically wandering around the castle looking for one person at a time, that would just be dumb, but he figured those were the places he might've found the girl he was looking for. He knew she was a hufflepuff ánd a prefect, so perhaps he would have better luck around these parts of the castle. If not, he could always seek out his cousin and ask her for help. "SAMANTHA JACOBS!" Zay yelled out as he made his way through the corridor, grinning at a couple of students he seemed to have startled with his yelling. "You here? I've got a rose for you!" He continued a bit less loud, looking around to see if he could spot the older girl.

Samantha had almost been finished with her rose giving deliveries, only a few flowers left in her basket. She was making her way back down to the lower floors of the castle when she had heard her name being called out. She turned around to see a younger face calling out her name. "I'm here! I'm Samantha" Samantha says with a giggle, as she waves her hands. "Ooo a rose for me?" Samantha says with slight surprise. "What colour?" Samantha says excitedly.

Isaiah was relieved when Samantha walked up to him, his voice even more so. "Hey." He greeted the older girl, trying not to laugh at how bad his own voice was already starting to sound. Maybe he should dial down the shouting a bit. "It's, uh- hang on.." He responded as he looked for the right rose. "Right, yellow!" Zay smiled as he held the rose out to her.

We should catch up sometime! - Adorah

"Ooo yellow! Fantastic!" Samantha says excitedly, as she is handed her rose. The Hufflepuff gently opens the note as she reads it, and smiles a little. "I'm gonna have to thank her later," Samantha says with a smile and to herself before she turns back to the younger boy. "How are your deliveries going by the way?"

Isaiah nodded approvingly when Samantha seemed to be pleased with the rose. He wasn't sure if she was expecting any other colour, but at least it was good to know she was happy with the yellow one he had. "Pretty good so far." He nodded proudly when she asked about his deliveries. "Never knew I could shout so loud."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back