Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Omnisexual
Wand
Straight 11 Inch Unyielding Cherry Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Ryuu wanted to get some of the roses out of the way by going to the house tables. He only had two houses, and this one should be easy. He needed to find a girl with a prefect badge. Ryuu ventured up and down the Slytherin table until a blonde stood out, with a shiny badge. He bounced over to her, hoping that it was indeed Charlotte Owens. "Excuse me, are you miss Charlotte?" He had a friendship rose for her, and hoped that she would take it, and bring some happiness to an otherwise just a gloomy bunch.

Soon enough, Valentine's Day had come around and all Charlotte could think about was the rose she was sending off to Dan. She really hoped he would like it and it sat on her mind at the breakfast table that morning, hoping that the rose wouldn't get lost among the others as she watched people from across the room receive their roses. Just as Charlotte was pouring herself some pumpkin juice she became distracted by a smaller Ravenclaw student. "Yes, that's me!" she exclaimed to him, wondering what it was he wanted.

Ryuu sighed in relief. "Yes, okay, hi and love your hair." The Ravenclaw paused for a moment, before he held out the yellow rose to the prefect. "Here's a rose for you, and a note that came with it!" Ryuu wanted to wait to see if he was dismissed before he would go and deliver the rest of his roses.
Charlotte,

I love you. My best friend, my complete equal, my mirror.

From Maddie.

As the younger Ravenclaw complimented her hair, she blushed and complimented him back. "I love your hair too!" she exclaimed, beaming at the boy's kindness. She took the rose from him when it was given to her and opened up the note. It was from Maddie and Charlotte was so thankful for what was written on it. She held the rose close to her before thanking the boy. "Thank you so much, it's lovely." she told him. "Have a really good day! I hope you get a rose too."

"Thank you! And enjoy your day too!" Ryuu walked away from the Slytherin house table, looking forward to the dance that evening, though he didn't know if he would be going with Minnie or not this time. It was up to him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back