People who need people

Ewan lifted up his head to look at Skyler. ''Why didn't you say anything, stupid.'' he replied. If only he had known back then that she liked him too it would've been a lot easier to be around her when he was younger. ''If you had told me that you wrote that I would have told you how I felt about you.''

Skyler looked up to Ewan when he lifted himself so that his face was visible in her sight. "Ah!" she too lifted her body, supporting her wight on her elbow. "Why did you date her in the first place if you had feelings for me? And you could've told me too but you chose not to. I was shy!" the girl complained and leaned toward Ewan, resting her forehead on his. "It doesn't matter, you're mine now." she drew an X on his chest with her index finger before planting the most passionate kiss a girl could offer on his lips.

He chuckled now that he thought about it. He should've said something to her back then. But it didn't matter now, he finally got the girl. ''Because I was afraid that you wouldn't like me that way.'' Ewan told the girl and laughed softly because she was tickling his chest. He returned the kiss and held Skyler close to him. He still couldn't believe that she was actually his girlfriend after all those years.

"See!" Skyler poked Ewan's nose and got off the bed. "Come on, let's get you and I two bowls of salad" Skyler loves veggies. She was a pescatarian, lettuce and olives were her main diet. "Hey darl? W- would you like to ride with me?" Skyler's parents own a stable in New Zealand and she was thinking about doing some sight seeing of the nature. New Zealand was beautiful, it was so much different than Jasper. And horse back riding sounded like a great first date, but it was all up to Ewan.

Ewan frowned when Skyler suggested that they should get up and get a bowl of salad. ''I'm sorry, you want me to eat a salad for brunch?'' the boy asked, hoping that it wasn't true because a salad probably wasn't enough for him at all. ''And besides, what's wrong with lying in bed? It's the first day off.'' Of course Ewan knew that he would have to get up and go downstairs soon because his father would literally drag him out of it. ''Horse riding?'' Ewan hated horses and horse riding but had never actually told Skyler how he felt about the sport she was practising. ''If that would make you happy then yes, I would love to go with you.'' he told her.

Skyler chuckled seeing Ewan's reaction toward Salad. "What's wrong with salad? You have to eat your veggies" Ewan's dad had been trying to get him to eat more greens and Siyler was going to help him in doing that. "Because I'm bored Ewan" she threw herself back to her bed. But he was probably right, maybe they should spend more time in the cold, freezing room. She began to chuckle as she thought of this. "Ok.. Truth or dare?" Skyler asked randomly with her eyes lovked in his ceiling. She smiled looking at the glow in the dark stars, she was the one who pasted it there and Ewan still had it. She knew that she was the luckiest girl in the world, she's now wih her bestest friend, a person who had been through a lot with her. The boy who got her heartbroken because of her own stupidity and cowardness for nit telling him about her feelings, resulting him dating other girls. "Oh I am so happy" she stretched her arms and legs pushing Ewan's face and stomach while stretching it.

Ewan glared when she told him that he needed to eat his vegetables. ''Have you been talking to dad lately?'' he wondered because his father had been pressing him to eat more green food too. Luckily for him his father wasn't around when Ewan was at school. He didn't like vegetables, Ewan was a meat and mashed patatoes guy. ''Dare.'' the boy replied, he never liked the questions that came with truth.

"Oh darling I know you like I know the back of my hand, I do not have to talk to your dad to know about this" She leaned toward him and kissed his right eye then his nose and his lips. "I dare you" she tapped her chin thinking what good dares popped up in her mind. "I dare you to belly dance!!! she clapped her hands getting all excited. She knew how much Ewan hated all those ridiculous dares. He wasn't the one who would act too wild but Skyler had seen every bits of him and this stupid dance was far from new to her. "Come on you have to do it, it's either that or you have to strip naked and give your dad a hug and come back" she stuck her tongue out.

Ewan shook his head laughing. Skyler did know him well enough to know that he didn't like vegetables. Did she really just say that he had to strip naked and hug his father if he wasn't going to do someting ridiculous as belly dancing? No. Ewan was not going to embarrass himself by doing that. Ewan grabbed her hand and pulled her out of bed. ''Salad it is.'' he commented, knowing that it would be the only way for him not to do either of the dares, and walked out of his bedroom with her by his side.

The End

Users who are viewing this thread

Back