People who need people

Skyler Lyon

OOC First Name
Salz
Wand
Curly 14 1/2 Inch Swishy Pear Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
What a night! Skyler was glad that she got to sleep over at Ewan's place. Imogen came along though she had to leave early in the morning due to her figure skating training. Skyler woke up and glanced at Imogen's former side of the bed and rolled over to the middle. She decided to sleep for another hour before making her way to the living room. The young girl spotted no one there so she decided to peek on Ewan's bed room. He was still sleeping! Skyler carefully walk toward the bed and sat right next to him before she shook him gently and saw how it wasnt working. Her fingers started to tickle her boyfriend "Wake up!! Wake up sleepy head!" she took his pillow and blanket away forcing him to wake up.

Ewan was happy that his father let Skyler and Imogen sleep over for the night because he and his girlfriend had a lot of catch up to do. Both Skyler and him went to bed late that night because they had been talking to each other after his father and Imogen left the room to go to their bedrooms. So naturally the boy was rather tired and fell asleep quickly. Ewan groaned when someone tried to wake him up by tickling him and turned around only to have his pillow and blanket taken away from him. ''Please, let me sleep.'' he said, trying to reach for the blanket again.

Skyler walked away from Ewan's bed and opened his curtain so that he could stop being a vampire. She made her way toward his bed and kneeled on the side before kissing his nose. "Come on darl, it's 10. And I'm starving" she rested her chin on his bed, tracing her fingers on his cheek. She looked at him with eyes explicitly reflected in her eyes, oh how she loved him. He was the only man that she would want to spend her whole life with. "Darl" she softly called his name still with her fingers on his face. "You're my forever" she stated before poking on his nose and placed her hands under her chin. There must be somekind of magic in the air, cupid playing a game for them. But whetever it was, Skyler was glad to have this kind of relationship. Now parting away from him for school would be hard. But what if... What if her mother would let her transfer? Then everyhing would be perfect and magical

Ewan didn't want to wake up at all. He was having a good dream and it had been nice and warm before the blanket got pulled off. And now the curtain was open as well. If this was his father he'd sure to throw the next best thing at his face. When he recognised the voice but kept his eyes shut. ''Dad will make you breakfast.'' he said and groaned when she poked his nose. Ewan definitely wasn't a morning person. ''I love you too.'' the boy finally said after a moment and had successfully managed to pull his blanket back over him. If only she could let him stay in bed for another hour or so. It was not like he was going anywhere.

The room was cold, Imogen would've loved the room. But Skyler was no figure skater, she rides horses. Meaning that she was used to the temperature that nature offered her. True that Montreal wasn't the sunniest part of the world but this room was something else. It was like a freezer. Skyler sighed and finally gave up, it was her fault anyway for keeping Ewan awake till dawn. "Fine" the girl stood up and took her horse breeding book that she had left and lied on her stomach right next to Ewan. She flipped the from one page to the other and read silently. If he wasn't going to get up in an hour then she would probably jumped on his bed and wake him up annoyingly.

Ewan mumbled and then turned around to try and fall asleep again. He was not ready to wake up at all but now that she was lying next to him on his bed, he couldn't sleep anymore. Ewan opened his eyes and stared at the ceiling for a moment before finally turning himself towards Skyler. ''Please tell me that you aren't going to wake me up this early the whole time.'' he said and smiled softly. He was on a break now and wanted to enjoy and use his time off from school

Right before Sjyler flipped another page of her book, Ewan started to talk. Skyler couldn't help but to smile even wider, gosh was he cute. "Oh? I'm sorry. Am I still too loud?" she leaned forward to kiss his forehead before locking her eyes on Ewan's. the brunette gathered her book and untie her hair before getting off Ewan's bed "I'll be in my room if you need me" she felt guilty for waking him up. She didn't know that he would be this tired. True that she wished to be with him 24/7 before they have to part away but she knew that would just irritate him, plus it would be impossible.

Ewan rubbed his eyes and watched as she got up. He quickly grabbed her hand and pulled her back to him before she could leave the room. ''You didn't just wake me up only to leave again.'' he said and took away the girl's book. ''Why don't you stay a little longer? Dad'll bring some breakfast eventually, he always does.'' Only now did he feel how cold it had gotten in his room over night, so quickly pulled his blanket over him, and Skyler, to get warmed up.

"Oh!" Skyler fell on her back after Ewan pulled her back to his bed. The books fell on top of her stomach without hurting her. Skyler laid down on her stomach and rested her head on her right hand. "Is your dad going to tell my dad if he catches us like this?" true that Skyler had shared a lot of affection that was similar to lovers back when they were just friends. But now that theyre together, things are different. "You do look quite funny from this angle" Skyler got on top of the pillow and looked at Ewan upside down. She leaned toward him and rubbed her nose on his before planting a kiss on his nose. The girl placed her hands on Ewan's cheek, still in the same upside down position. "Yeah, you do look funny" she giggled.

Ewan grinned when she asked about his father catching them and asked, ''I could probaby ask him to keep it to himself for a while but why? Don't you want your parents to find out?'' He wasn't sure why she wouldn't want them to know. He was Ewan and they liked him, they always have. He chuckled when she kissed his nose and kissed Skyler on her lips. ''You look just as funny, you know?'' Ewan commented.

Skyler blushed madly after a memory from the past cpassed her mind. "I'm sure by now Imogen would've old them about us but..." she blushed even more. Skyler wasn't as confident as Imogen who freely showed emotion to her lovers and because of this Skyler's parents have no clue that Skyler was the one who would be behind the closed doors with her boyfriend. She looked away to think of a way to avoid continuing her sentence. Skyler wrapped Ewan's hands with her legs and put her hands on his chest, leaning her body toward him and pinned him down. "Break free!" Skyler was a very strong girl, horse back riding made her legs as strong as an iron.

He didn't care if her younger sistser would have told her parents the minute she got home because he wanted to let the whole world know that he finally had the girl. Ewan laughed when she pinned him down. ''You really think this is going to ground me?'' he asked her before trying to break free from her grip. It impossible to get his hands loose and move his body with her pinning him down so tried the only thing he thought might work. He leaned in and kissed Skyler passionately

Skyler was fully prepared for Ewan to yank her away, she started laughing when Ewan began to speak. Her smirk disappeared when Ewan kissed her. She closed her eyes and kissed him back, when she felt that her knees became weak she quickly pulled back and shook her head, putting more pressure to her hands and legs. "I see what you're trying to do mister!" she laughed while pinning him down. She tried her best to keep him down but there was this funny feelings in her stomach that made her weaker than before.

Ewan could feel the grip she had on him loosen up and tried to move his hands slowly. Then she pulled back and the boy could feel that Skyler was applying more grip then before. ''I was doing nothing.'' he said innocently when she pinned him down again. When a brief moment of staring into the girl's eyes Ewan kissed his girlfriend again and found enough strenght to pull himself up when she got distracted to reverse their position so that he would be the one on top now. Instead of pulling away from the kiss however, he continued kissing her. He loved everything about Skyler.

"That's not fair!" Skyler said between their kiss when Ewan tackled her down. Her body weakened when the two expressed their love through affection. Then of course, someone knocked on the door and EwN's dad came to bring them food while they were still in that position. "Hi Mr. Yates" Skyler decided to play it cool as Ewan's dad gasped and decided to leave them alone. Once the door was closed Skyler pushed him and tackled him. This time she got on top of him, wrapping her legs to his arms as she faced his feet. She placed her fingers on his hips and started to tickle him hard. "I'm not gonna stop" she laughed, oh was she having fun with her best friend and lover.

As soon as Ewan heard a knock on his door he pulled back from her lips and jerked his head around to see he father standing in the doorway with two plates with food. ''Hey.. Dad..'' Ewan said awkwardly while letting go of Skyler to get up. ''It's not - And you're go -.'' Before Ewan could even finish his sentence Skyler pushed him over and tackled him so she would have control again. ''You little..'' he grinned but got cut short again as she began to tickle him this time around. ''No - No - Sky, stop!'' Ewan said laughing and tried his best to get free from her grip once again. He failed - she was just lucky to have such strong legs.

Skyler began to laugh even harder when she glanced to see how red Ewan's face was. "Nope" just one word and she began to tickle him even harder. Her fingers moved from his hips then to his stomach and his belly button. While tickling Skyler bent down to bite Ewan's stomach a little, tiny bit hard. Well maybe kinda hard just to mix all the sensation that he was feeling. "HA!!!!" her fingers moved to his belly and stopped. "Now that I can do anything to you... Hmmm... Should I spare you?" she used her index finger to poke his waist then his stomach. Then her finger swirled to his belly button "Naaahh" she continued. Ewan had done the same thing over and over again and she's making him pay.

Because of his sensitive skin and her tickling him on the spots he was most sensitive, Ewan couldn't stop laughing. ''S-S-Stop.'' the boy begged when she began to tickle him even harder. He stomach begin to hurt because of the laughter and his face had turned red as a result of having a difficult time breathing properly. ''I-I b-eg f-f-for m-mercy!'' Ewan managed to get out. He had done this to her so many times when they were little that he almost regretted doing it now that she had the upperhand.

Skyler lied on her back as she began to laugh uncontrollably. To people she would sound like she was mean but these two were very playful and even though they turned into boyfriend and girlfriend, she was still his playful and goofy best friend. "Now you know how it feels" she said still laughing as she saw his red face. Skyler spread her arms and her legs. Her foot was on top Ewan's legs, she liked being close to him... Emotionally, physically, psychologically, you name it. "Aahhh... What did I do to deserve you" she took a deep breath and closed her eyes as her body began to be relaxed.

He could feel his lungs filling with oxygen again when she was finally done tickling him. Ewan followed Skyler with his eyes and smiled when she taking deep breaths as well and hoped that it would mean that she wouldn't start tickling him again anytime soon. He could feel the heat coming from his face when he rubbed his eyes. ''You just being goofy.'' Ewan answered and smiled even though she couldn't see it. He just hoped that his father wouldn't start being weird now that he saw his son and Skyler so close together.

"I am certainly not!" Skyler complained and crawled toward Ewan, snuggling herself under the blanket and rested her head on Ewan's chest. She leaned toward Ewan and gave him a quick kiss before resting her head on Ewan's chest once more. Her mind started to fly to the future, she could really see herself with Ewan having their own family. Was he as in love as her? "What's going to happen once you get back to school? Are you going to forget me?" she was anxious. She had no idea how those teenage girls were capable of in seducing young boys. And she hope for him to stay loyal to her and made her dreams come true. "I can't picture myself ending up with someone else, will we make it through forever together?" they were still sixteen but Skyler had known him since they were still in diapers and they've been the best of friends, there was no reason for her not to love with him.

He smiled but didn't say anything because he knew better than to comment. She was his goofy and silly best friend and he loved that about Skyler. When she rested her head on his chest he wrapped his arm around her to keep her close (and to keep her from tickling him again if she was going for another attack) Ewan didn't know what would happen when he would go back to Hogwarts and she would be off to W.A.D.A. again. ''I'm going to write you as much as I can?'' he replied, hoping that his answer would satisfy her because he really didn't know what else to do. ''I can picture us, too, Sky.'' he told her truthfully. There was no way that he was ever going to break up with her. Ever.

Skyler frowned and started to become emotional, she didnt want to be away from him.. She quietly shed a tear and quickly wiped it before it rolled down Ewan's chest. Though she had no clue if some of her tears escaped her fingers. "It'll be nice if we can be in the same school and the same house hey?" her voice sounded as if she was alright but she really wasnt.. Skyler was an actress, she was trained to look fine. But no man could rea her as if she was an open book but Ewan.. Hence she avoided eye contact with him. "How many kids do you wa t?" she started dreaming about them both being together forever. Happily married.

Ewan started to play with a lock of her brown hair and smiled. He would love to be in the same school and the same house as her because he wanted to spend as much time with her as possible. ''I would love that, Skyler.'' he said while he started twirling the lock of hair. She then asked how many children he would want to have and couldn't help to chuckle. ''I don't know. Two would be nice, I think.'' He had never really thought about children before so didn't know what to say.

Skyler could only dream to move out of W.A.D.A to be in the same school with Ewin. Perhaps her parents would let her move after knowing that she was in a relationship with Ewan. Her parents loved Ewan and talk highly about him. Besides there would be plenty of space for her to horse back ride in New Zealand. So she coulsdn't see why she couldn't move. "Hey do you remember the annonymous letter that was in your Astronomy book? And you thought it was Jenna's and you guys started dating?" Skyler started to chuckle remembering the girl. Ewan was handsome and smart, there was no reason for him to be ditched by the opposite sex. "I wrote that poem, that letter. I dared not to tell you coz I didnt want to lose you if you think that I liked you more than friends" boy was she glad to finally tell him how she feels.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back