People for Carter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carter Taylor

Hello everyone.

Carter is going through a strange point at the moment. She is muggleborn and just found out she's a witch, bound to shake her up a bit. On top of that she hasn't figured out her personality yet, She is stuck somewhere between overly girly girl with make up and boys or tom boy with sports and messing around. She is kind to everyone, unless they have hurt a friend, and gives people way more chances than they deserve.

She needs:
A best friend guy
A best friend girl
A Mentor
Some average friends
and maybe someone that treats her really badly but she keeps forgiving?
Also some people who don't like her if you think your character's like that.

Please answer??

I have Lauren she's a second year Ravenclaw and would gladly help out a first year. It hasn't been long since she was a first year :)
She's friendly and is nice to everyone, she's quite smart and Lauren doesn't get angry easily. She doesn't like to get on the wrong side of anyone and she likes to have a joke and a laugh. Lauren loves the subject herbology, although not being very sporty she does like the outdoors.

Yeah, I can offer you two characters xD

Samuel Sykes is a multi-purpose kind of guy who can get along with absolutely everyone. He's a Hufflepuff, and a first year. You'd like him if you need a well-grounded kind of guy. Carter sounds like the kind of girl who needs to be around people who are secure in themselves so she can kind of fall into her own little niche. Sam's great for that kind of thing.

I can also offer Artemis as a mentor. She's a Ravenclaw third year, and completely used to not fitting in. She's part-goblin! At the same time, Art (like all Ravenclaws) is pretty cluey, so she'd set her up with all the right people. Similar to Sam in that she can get along with everyone, albeit with a fiery temper.

Send me a PM anytime if you're interested!

Okay, wow, 3 already.

Lauren: Maybe a friend? Artemis seems like more of the mentor person.

Sam & Artemis: They sound perfect for her. I'll PM you.

Twins: ~They sound cool, I'm guessing they're the same with slightly different personalities?

I have Angela, she's a really nice girl, they could probably be Average friends, maybe? I don't remember f they have ever role played, but they might have...

My IC hates ravenclaw, hufflepuff and gryffindor ... So, i must say that she's willing to be your enemy.

A little bit about Lexi is that she's a gossip maker, tortures first years and loves duelling with the professors. She's rich, she has two siblings who now transfer at Beauxbatons. Lexi's parents own restaurants all over the world.

Angela: They might've, I dunno. I think they would fit as average friends.

Lexi: Okay, so it wouls be a strange relationship. Lexi bullying and Carter being nice to her. Is that what you had in mind?

I have little Myra here (the kids call him Myralicious)
He could be a best guy friend.

Myralicious is a bubbly chatty boy, full of beans. He laughs too much, especially when he's nervous. He can be a nice person once you get to know him. He's always defensive of her friends. He takes things a little too personally at times, and has a bit of a self esteem problem. He can be pretty funny and sarcastic which gets him in trouble a lot. Not only that but he has a wickedly short temper.

Myralicious will always fight for what is right, and never for what is wrong. He cares deeply for his friends, they are more important to him then anything in the world. He is an animal lover. He also doesn't go for sides, he's neutral going for neither good nor bad. He sees it as pointless, and would rather stay out of it.

Myra: He would be perfect for a best guy friend. :D. How'd you think they should meet?

Lauren: Thanks, any idea how you'd want them to meet?

You know what i just realised... this is a freakin' summer account isn't it? Why does this always happen?

Angela: Yer it is. Giggle, this happens alot doesn't it? this is too, just so you know :p

WEll when you posted in your own relationship thingy i figured it was you, so was i or you supposed to start it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back