People are uncomfortable with my shyness.

Elouise Possible

Wand
Holly/Ebony Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Griffin Feather
Walking into the kitchens Elouise settled amoung the Elfs to have a quiet and plesant lunch away from the horde of eaters in the Great Hall. She wasn't new to eating down in the Kitchen, she's eat down there a few times each week, whenever she felt the need to not feel so alone. The houselfs were better at socializing with her, they didn't care about the rumors and gossip going around the school, which made them more like her then her own housemates. Leaning back in her chair she smiled as her forked settled down on her plate as always laying across her plate pointing towards the top left corner in the poliete manner to show she had appreciated the meal. Just because she didn't talk to many people did not mean she wasn't well trained by her parents. In fact that was mostly why she wasn't very good at talking with people.

Dymetris wonder the school path, ignoring that about this time around would typically be meal time for him. He got lost through the many corridors that exist here, and while he tried to find place to gather his thoughts, he was soon occupied in a conversation with a portrait or two just outside the kitchen facilities. One of the portrait, was a man riding what seems to be a muggel horse. Curious and not that shy to ask the boy ask the man why he was riding a horse instead of flying like a wizard would do. He was soon taking the back seat of history, and found himself entertain in the story being spoken to him. Soon after the pain of hunger took over, leaving the portrait to continue on his story, he entered the kitchen, where a girl and a few house elfs where occupying the kitchen area. "Hi didn't mean to disturb you, but can I have something to eat?" he requested from the elf.

They shook their wobbly head up and down and said yes, why shouldn't we feed the masters of this school?! Dymetris felt sketchy about being called a master, he inch his way into the kitchen and politely took a seat right across from the girl who was sitting alone. In a minute or two he was diving in plate of fresh vegetables and curled flavor noddles. Typically he eat a lot slower though, his appetite was growing stronger as each year go by and missing a meal bother his stomach a lot. He engulf half the plate before he could look at the girl, apologizing for his messy ways. "Sorry, I forgot to eat earlier.."

Elouise's head turned to the sound of someone coming into the kitchen. Her head quickly turned back to her meal. The boy was younger then her and a Hufflepuff but she couldn't help herself in being judgemental in thinking that he wasn't someone she'd actually try talking too if she ran into him in the halls. But the kitchens were a much more relaxed and quiet place. "You know Lunch is still going on upstairs," she said to him as he explained that he hadn't eaten earlier. Even if the food was gone from the tables the Elfs knew just where abouts to send more if kids were still hunger or coming in late, it seemed to be a special trick they knew how to do. Most likely from hundreds of years working under cruel masters they learned to sense the feelings of others or something like the sort. Her voice was barely over a whisper when she spoke and she hoped the boy wouldn't be angry with her statement though it was the truth. Suddenly a nice piece of pie was sitting infront of her instead of her empty plate. And the young girl smiled knowing one of the elfs nearby knew pie was a favorite of her's and made her less nervous.

"Yeah I kind of know that" Dymetris replied with a glazing grin. "I just was here already, just outside the door and I got lost in a conversation with the portrait" he didn't know why he went on to explain himself. What he did was his business, yet he felt the need to tell the girl, who came out a little alarm but she was soft spoken like Dymetris. If he could judge right now and it was out of his character to judge, she already resemble those who wander alone and hardly have friends. "Am I bothering you? I can move, it's no problem for me?" however he did not judge and simply acted like the gentleman he was born to be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back