People are needed !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex Blade

OOC First Name
Zach
So hey everyone! :r

I am in need of some people to kind of .. push Alex in the direction of a Dark Wizard, in order for him to want to become a Death Eater when he is older, as to go ahead with what I have had in store for Alex. xD

So yeah, basically I need some friends who will help him realise he wants to be a dark wizard, and some enemies to do the same. Maybe even a love interest that will want him to as well.

Alex doesn't have a final as of yet.

- Zach

Koshi??

Uhm, maybe. =))
I'm not sure about whether or not a younger student would be able to influence Alex.

Well I was planning on making her a DE any way so we could try atleast.

What about Leah as a mentor? Or even Sienna? She's on her way to being a DE...

I don't want like, a current Death Eater, I want someone that is more Alex's age.
Tell me about Sienna, please.

I have Lykke Wu.
3rd year slytherin. She's...really mean... and wants to be a death eater when she's older.
She could kinda help help by showing him how to do stuff :p erm.. yeah..
lemme know what you think and we can see what to do xD

Pheebz, I think that might be able to work out.
Would you be able to start something, or would you like me too?

Could you please? It's my birthday and i has alot going on. Ill reply to it asap :) Can you put in common room or Great hall please. I has idea for ether :p thank you

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back