Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Demisexual
Wand
Yew Wand 14" Essence of Fairy Dust
Ok so Grace needs some people to communicate with, or she will turn into a hermit, and no-one wants that.
Anyway I need:
An overly kind friend, I dont care the age or whether they are a boy or girl, Grace just needs someone to teach her how to act more kindly towards others since she grew up alone she tends to accidently insult people.
An antagonist, everyone needs one, again im not picky dont care about the age of sex because if they insult Grace enough she will go against them whether they are her age or older, boy or girl, it doesn't matter. :)
Hopefully a friend that has a wacky sense of style :D I dont care if they are a boy or girl the clothes and personality just need to be WAY out there, Grace just needs someone to weird her out a bit so she can better mingle ;)

Im not interested in love interests, Grace is very innocent and wouldn't pick them up so its a lost cause :p Anyway a little bit about Grace:
Grace is innocent and artistic, she loves all things creative including cooking, she LOVES to cook and worships cookies, Grace can be quite the social butterfly and can be creepily kind but she can also be rude, though she doesn't mean to be, Grace plays the violin and was brought up to be better so sometimes she will be a little big headed, all she needs is someone to pull her into line, anyway whether you are rude to Grace or not she will speak to you politely, but be warned so much as breath on her violin she will drop all lady etiquette and hurt you, oh and she is scared of muggle-borns but not of Veelas or werewolves and she is wary of half bloods, but she fears muggle-borns, but if you dont TELL her you,re a muggle-born everything will be just fine ;)
So there you go, reply it your interested, or just PM :)

I can offer Hayley Huberta (a pureblood).. She's materialistic and isn't good in making friends...

She likes it when other people praise her

Hmm sounds good, Grace is very good at praising people if she likes them :)

"Hopefully a friend that has a wacky sense of style"
Yeah... That could be Sierra? She is a little OTT when it comes to clothes. She can be a really nice person, but it takes a lot of work to actually get Sierra to open up. Sierra is extremely insecure and a compulsive liar. She will seem pretty rude when you first meet her.

Grace and Sierra could become friends, but it could take a while. They could start off as enemies and then find that they have something in common?

Jessa: Yeah i agree, i think they would start off as enemies because Grace hates being lied to :p but maybe after a while they could start getting closer and help each other? :D

Sally: Sure all thats left is where, maybe a place where Hayley could be doing something that shes good at to start the ball rolling? :)

I know I've already PMed you, but maybe Hiria could be the overly kind friend?

Hiria: Great :D
Sally: does that mean im starting :p or are you? :D
Jessa: Ok so where is this post going to be? :r I have no ideas :p

anyway if anyone else wants to have a shoot go ahead, as long as poor widle Grace does not turn Hermit im good :)

( sorry for hyper just getting into my dude character :p and im in a great mood :D perfect for role plays :cool: ))

Willow could be a normal friend if you like?

That sunds great, shall I start a thread? or will you? :)

Um, you can start the thread if you like?
:)

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back