Pen pals

Belladonna Metzger

Wand
Coconut Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Star Dust
PLACEHOLDER!

Letter said:
Hey Matt,

I am doing really well, so don't you worry about me. I know how you left me money and all to live off of, but I accidentally blew it on candy, so I was living on the streets for a bit. But, a woman came and rescued me. Sorry about lying the whole time, but I didn't know how you would feel if you knew I found someone to live with and trust. Her name is Zinnia Chamberlin and her boyfriend is Lucius Verdelet. He is a nurse there! If you haven't met him yet, you should. He seems really nice and stuff. And Zinnia has a brother that is attending school there too! His name is Bryce.

So you are in Gryffindor? I heard some nice things about that house and I hope everyone is treating you well. I just hope that you get this letter soon. I thought I should clear the air before you came home for the holidays. And yes, this is home. You might want to get used to it because we are going to have a bedroom, each!

Love,
~ Mason

Letter said:
Mason,

I know you don't know me, but for some reason your owl keeps bringing me your letters. So I decided it'd be pretty cool if I actually buckled down and wrote you. Believe it or not, I'm actually pretty good friends with your brother Matt! He saved me one day when I fell in the common room, and we've been buddies ever since! So don't worry, I've made sure that he see's all the letters you send to him! Your brother talks a lot about you, so I really can't wait to meet you next year! Maybe we can become good friends too! I hope you don't mind but thanks to your owl I heard about the whole situation with you living on the streets for awhile. I'm really sorry. I totally would have offered to let you stay at my dads house if you didn't already have a place!

I've seen Bryce around, but never had the chance to meet him. I know Lucius though! He works as a nurse here, and I'm pretty clumsy. This means I'm in the hospital wing a lot. Maybe I need to start having Matt come in there with me so he can get to know Lucius too. I hope I get to meet you someday, and sorry again for writing this. I can't help that your owl seems to like me. Maybe you should send another one?

Later gator!
- Belladonna Metzger
<i></i>​

Letter said:
Belladonna,

Oh my god, you are the Belladonna that Matt told me all about?! You were his first friend! Wow, what luck that is! Well, I hate to cut this short and sorry for taking so long to write, but I get to go shopping! Maybe if I am sorted into Gryffindor with you and Matt, we can totally hang out! Well, no matter the house! Yeah, living on the streets wasn't such a good thing. I wouldn't ask anyone to go through that, but Matt carried most of the burden. It is just nice to actually have a bed, and games, and good clothing. You wouldn't know how amazing that is!

Oh no, maybe I should ask him about you. I look forward to finally meeting you! Just in a few months! I can't wait! And nah, this owl is just fine. I am getting one of my own! My own pet! Sooooo excited!

Ciao!
~ Mason

Users who are viewing this thread

Back