• HNZ final community signature
    HNZ is now in read-only mode
    After years of stories, friendship, and shared history, HNZ has entered its archive era.
    Thank you to every member, professor, prefect, shopkeeper, club leader, GM, and admin who helped build this community.
    Read the closing announcement →
    Want to stay connected? Find fellow members here →

Pen Pal Potential?

Renata Stepanova

'61 Grad | Soaring High
Messages
1,139
OOC First Name
Camilla
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Wand
Curved 12.5" Swishy Vine Wand with Fairy Wing Core
Age
19 (24/12/2042)
So I was thinking "huh, we have a lot of other school characters, its a shame the Quidditch games offer little chance for interaction" and then while procrastinating I thought, "hey, what if there was a pen pal thing" (and I have to thank Pheeb for that general train of thought) and so here we are, and I'm gauging interest for Y42 at this stage :r

(It's early, but shhhh).

So yeah, basic idea would be people could sign up with HNZ and other school students and get paired up at random (preferring same year) for meeting people from other schools and light RP potential. Doesn't have to be intensive, your characters might hit it off or might have absolutely nothing in common and never write again. But just thought it might be a fun idea if people were keen!
 
I'd be game for this. I know there have been the odd occasion of penpals but nothing substantive, so would be interested in this!
 
Back
Top