Peeps need fwends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul Rider

OOC First Name
Taneaka
Hey everyone. I have a few characters that need some friends or enemies or crushes...anything really. Steven Green, Nick Green, Paul Rider, Jasper Rider and Anamaria Prinze

Steven Green
Generally quite nice but annoy him and you'll wish you never met him.

Nick Green
Doesn't care about anyone except his family and would do anything to protect his sister if anything happened to her.

Paul Rider
He hates all types of art and thinks anyone who disagrees with him is a complete idiot.

Jasper Rider
Jasper would do anything to stay with his brother and follow in his footsteps.

Anamaria Prinze
Hates most people and has a real attitude problem. If someone even starts to annoy her she lashes out.

If you have any thoughts for RPs then PM me or reply with this thread.
Thanks

I can be a friend

Mae is 18 years old and works at St. Mungos. She has a sister who has her own shop in Obsidian, a 3rd degree cousin in Hogwarts and a 2nd degree cousin who works at the Daily Prophet. Mae is sweet and kind, always cares for the people who are sick and needs help.

Can you tell us their ages and what they do?

Mae
Unless one of the boys have a crush on Mae then it's only likely that Ana will be friend with her but I have Odette Prinze (20) and Stacy Rider (19) who could be riends with her.

Ekky
Steven Green
15, Slytherin at Hogwarts Scotland

Nick Green
12, Slytherin at Hogwarts Scotland

Paul Rider
17, just graduated from Hogwarts Scotland

Jasper Rider
15, Slytherin at Hogwarts Scotland

Anamaria Prinze
16, Slytherin at Hogwarts Scotland

If you want any more information then just say.

Can i Rp with Stacy Rider???

Can i know a little bit of her???

She loves the way she looks and would happily ht anyone who said otherwise. Her parents died when she was eleven so she gets really annoyed with people who say anything against them. Once she trusts people and gets to know them, she is a very loyal friend.

Then its settled, where do we Rp???

I'll rp with any of them...ive got Kiera, Katheryn and Cameron

Kiera- 7th year Gryffindor, 17 yrs, she has a boyfriend though so nothing in the love department unless you want it to be a one sided crush...

Katheryn-5th year Hufflepuff, 16 yrs old, she is really rather shy and doesn't have many friends

Cameron- 19 yrs old. Durmstrang graduate, unspeakable at the ministry

Darl-
Do you wanna start then?? Anywhere will do.

Kiera-
I have four 17 year olds: Anamaria (just turned 17), Paul, Woody and David (Woody and David are twins.). For Kathryn, there is Jasper and Cameron could be friends with Stacy or there could be a bit of a crush between them or something.

I have this character Cecily, but she's a Gryffindor and I dont know how your characters are about that. She's a huge flirt though. I also have Rory, who is a first year Slytherin. She's from Ireland, has a sharp temper and sarcastic attitude, but is actually a really sweet and caring girl if you get to know her. She's a bit of a tomboy at times. If you want to RP with either of them just let me know!

For Kiera- Take your pick! She gets along with pretty much everyone :D

As to Kat- She could have a mutual crush on either boy and be really good friends with the girl? or she could just be a really good friend to both of the boys?

Cecily-I have a first year slytherin, Shaylah, and she hates gryffindors so they could be enemies. She could also be friends with Rory as she is a tomboy as well. Nick could have a crush on either of them but for that you would have to wait for the christmas holidays because he's at HS at the moment.

Keira-If I start with Anamaria then and once they've met each other she could meet the others at later points. Do you wanna start?? Kathryn could be friends with Jasper then and that friendship could develope into a crush??

That all sounds great actually. Should I set something up for the girls or would you like to? Also, one of them could wait for the Nick crush thing. I don't really have a plot completely worked for either girl, so if you want to take your pick go ahead. Cecily would probably be more likely to flirt, but there would be more competition for her, and Rory probably just wouldn't understand or realize that he liked her.

Kiera-I don't mind. Anywhere will do.

Cecily-If you start a RP with Rory, I'll start one with Cecily. We could have both girls meet Nock and then see which one he likes the most and whether it's enough for them to start going out??

not sure which of your characters you're on as most Tin Tin but pm'd you on Pauls account.
If interested just let me know ;)

Okay I'll post there with Kiera.
Would you still like to rp with Kat as planned?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back