Payback for my mum.

Shaylah Rouge

OOC First Name
Taneaka [main]
Wand
15" Ebony and Raven Feather
Shaylah was walking round the dungeons knowing that she'd bump into her targets at some point. She didn't like the Green family anymore. At one point, she had considered them her own family but now she didn't care about them. Sam had upset her mum which had resulted in more people being upset, including Shaylah. She smirked when she saw them up ahead.

Lily was talking to her brother when she saw Shaylah. They had just finished eating in the main hall and were heading back to the common room to get their homework done. She smiled at Shaylah. "Hey Shay. What's up??" Then she spotted the horrible smile on Shaylah's face. She had seen it before but never aimed at her or Jerrod. "Shay, what are you doing??"

Jerrod hadn't spotted Shaylah until Lily mentioned her name. He looked in the same direction as Lily. Then he stood in front of his sister and stopped her from walking. He didn't want her to get hurt because of Shaylah. He didn't know what she was doing this for though. "I agree. What have we done to deserve this??"

Shaylah walked towards the two of them. "You're seriously asking me that?! You seriously think that I wont want payback for the fact that your mum stood in my house and insulted my mum to the point where she broke down?!" Shaylah couldn't help but laugh. "Believe me. I'm getting revenge."

Jerrod frowned. "Mum would never do that. She's not that sort of person." He shook his head. He didn't want to annoy Shaylah because he had seen what she did to people. "Mum cares about you too much to let you be hurt like that."

Shaylah crossed her arms over her chest as she continued to walk towards them. "So now you're calling my mum a liar?!" She was barely a metre away now. "Or is it me you're calling a liar??" She was level with Jerrod. She looked him straight in the eyes. He may have been a year younger than her but she was short for her age so she had to look up slightly.

Jerrod hadn't realised that what he said would come out like it did. "I didn't mean that." He was speaking out of desperation now. "Look, we don't know what's happened at home and we don't actually care. We're here so why are you taking this out on us. We had nothing to do with it." He didn't want to hurt Shaylah but he would if he needed to.

Shaylah swung her fist round and let it connect with Jerrod's cheek. She had never had to fight Jerrod. She spent her whole life thinking he was more like a brother than a punch bag. She hooked her foot behind his so when he went to keep balance after the punch, he couldn't. He fell to the cold dungeon floor and she turned her eyes to Lily. "I do believe, Angelica, that it's your turn."

Lily took a few steps back when Jerrod fell to the floor. She had never been scared like she was now except when her dad had gone mental on her with a knife. "Shaylah. Please stop it. It's not our fault what our mum did to yours." She knew this was doing nothing to stop Shaylah but she had to try something.

Shaylah walked over to Lily and kept and evil grin on her face. She was never happier than when she was getting revenge for something. When she was close enough, she lifted her foot up and kicked Lily in the bottom of the chest. She heard something snap but she ignored it. She shoved Lily backwards, making sure that she lost her balance and fell over like her brother. Then she turned back to Jerrod.

Jerrod started trying to get up. His head had hit the ground hard and he was finding it difficult to keep steady but he was just managing it. "Shaylah, we've only ever treated you like family. Why would you do this??" He couldn't understand why she would treat them like this because of something that had happened between their parents.

While Jerrod was still low enough, Shaylah walked over to him and kicked the side of his head a number of times. Then she glared at the two of them. "You tell your mum. If she does anything else to any of my family, I'll do much more to you than I have already done." She spun on her heels and walked back to her dorm as she heard them fumbling around trying to get up/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back