Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
pansexual
Wand
Knotted 13" Rigid Redwood Wand with Fwooper Feather Core
Norton was waiting for his patrolling partner, he liked his new partner, Kira was nice and fun. She was a little quiet but he liked her nonetheless. He couldn’t ever pick as to who his best patrolling partner had been but he liked her regardless. The teen was just waiting for her, he had a flower behind his ear, the last few flowers that were blooming before the end of the autumn into the winter. He was smiling to himself, and just ready to get started. It was going to be good fun. He adjusted his stance as he waited. He knew he was running a little ahead of time, he’d been in the prefects common room studying before this, so he’d been pretty close by.

Kira was looking forward to seeing Norton. He was always so nice. She was running a little later than usual tonight. She had been caught up in her wedding plans. She giggled at the thought of it. It might still be a ways off but she couldn't help it, she was just so excited. Not about being a Maxwell, she didn't actually like that part. His family still scared her. But Caelan himself... she blushed, tucking her hair behinds her ears as she finally rounded the corner. "Norton!" She called. "I'm sorry I'm late. How are you today?"

Norton grinned excitedly when he saw her, waving towards her as she came over to him. He shook his head to her, ”Oh it’s fine, don’t worry about it Kira!” he assured her, since he knew that everyone around this time of year was busy. People had so much that they needed to do. So much that was pressing for them, that sometimes they were just a little bit late to things. ”I’m good, studying is weighing me down, but it’s time that me and April spend together so it’s never that bad,” he told her with a smile, ”How are you, how was your day?” he asked her.

Kira came to a stop in front of the boy, holding the strap of her bag with one hand as she caught her breath. "Oh, it was good." She giggled, wanting to tell him right away but not wanting to flaunt it. "I have something for you, actually." She told him, pulling the box from her bag. She'd gotten a unique set for each of her graduating friends.

Norton smiled at her and then smiled as she took out the gift for him. ”Oh Kira, you shouldn’t have,” he told her with a little smile. He took it and he opened up the present and smiled at the quill, ”It’s beautiful Kira,” Norton told her with an excited grin. It was perfect, he didn’t need her to get him a gift but it was nice of her to have done that for him. ”I am going to miss you Kira!” he told her honestly, she was one of his newer friends, but he was still very pleased to have been paired with her in this year. She was a nice person and he would miss her pretty genuinely when he left the school.

Kira giggled lightly, looping her arm through Norton's. "Of course I should have," She told him with a bright smile. "Now you have no reason to write to me after you leave. And if you ever need work or a place to stay, there's always room at the Inn. Tyra's got her hands full raising the triplets, you know. She needs all the help she can get with Reagan and me still in school." She shrugged. "And you still need to introduce me to April," She chided him gently.

Norton smiled at her, ”Hey, I wouldn’t need a reason!” he told her, he might not have written as often but just check in with school and check in with the people he might’ve. April’s father wasn’t exactly going to give him the fun changes in the school. He nodded at her, ”I’ll introduce you to April the first moment we’ve both got,” he thought about when they all might be in the next room together and all he could think of was graduation but he wanted graduation to be about him and April, and everyone else in their year. Be about the future, and their future together. ”How’ve you been? What have you been upto?”

Kira giggled. "Good! I have too many friends leaving this year," She squeezed his arm lightly. "I'm going to be lonely without you and Marcos and Caelan here," She admitted, looking a little crestfallen. She shook it off and smiled up at him as he said he would introduce them. "Good. What are you two doing after graduation, anyway?" She asked, curious as to what he would be up to. She blushed as he asked what she'd been up to. "Oh, you know, just- planning, you know," She managed, smiling like an idiot and blushing furiously.

Norton gave her a little frown, ”I should introduce you to more people then!” he knew that if she wasn’t that interested there would be no forcing her, but Norton couldn’t help but want to to make sure she had friends and people to talk to come the next year. He knew he could introduce her to Chante, who was great, and there were plenty of other friendly wild patch members who she could speak to. He gave a little shrug, ”I’m not really sure, I know I’d like to study astronomy a little more, I’m not sure what April wants to do, but I’ll support her regardless,” he said, he felt like April was more tentative than he was about leaving hogwarts. He frowned even more at Kira’s words, ”What are you planning?” he had to ask, she seemed happy about it, so it was perhaps a good thin, but he did just need to know.

Kira giggled lightly. "That's sweet of you, but who would want to know me?" She joked half-heartedly. "I'm not a very exciting person," She wrinkled her nose a little. "Besides, I just get so shy... it took three patrols just to work up the nerve to talk to you," She reminded him, nudging his arm. She nodded as he told her what he wanted to do. "Well, you're always welcome to stay at the Inn if you need someplace to stay while you figure it out." She smiled brightly at him. It was always fun to have more friendly faces at home. She bit her lip to hide her smile, ducking her head to try and keep the blush from being so obvious. "Well, ah..." She giggled a little and held up her hand, showing him the ring on her left hand.

Norton frowned at her, ”Lots of people would want to talk to you Kira!” he assured her excitedly, ”You’re amazing!” perhaps it was just that norton had always been very outwardly outgoing that he didn’t particularly struggle with being open and didn’t struggle with making new friends that it wasn’t something that bothered him. He didn’t want her to be alone. He smiled at her, ”If I need a break from all that important adult life stuff, I’ll definitely go to the inn!” he wasn’t sure if he would any time soon, with so much to figure out, but it would be nice to have a bit of a vacation already in the works. He smiled at Kira and then looked to her hand as she held it up. ”OH” he said loudly, stopping in his tracks. ”You’re engaged?!” he couldn’t help for a brief moment wonder if he should propose to April...they’d been together a while, but really he couldn’t imagine he was ready or maybe that she was either. ”That’s huge, and amazing! Congrats Kira, are you happy?” he asked.

Kira shrugged, not putting much thought into Norton's words. He thought that of everyone, she was hardly anything special. She did giggle at his words though. "You could just stop by to come to see me, too, you know," She reminded him. "We'll still be friends after you leave."

She couldn't help but giggle at his reaction, lowering her hand and playing with the ring. "Yeah, I am," She told him, looking down at the gem. "It's more of a promise than anything, really, we both have long roads ahead of us. He's graduating too, you know, so I still have two years without him before we can be together again. It seems like an awfully long time." She smiled shyly up at Norton. "You're lucky you and April can stay together."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back