Patricia Styx

Patricia Styx

OOC First Name
Pattycakes!
Sexual Orientation
Hetrosexual
Wand
Ash Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Tail Hair of a Male Unicorn | Willow Wand 12 3/4" Essence of Gold Dust
99gq5i.gif

FRIENDS
ATTACHED AT THE HIP -you'll hang with the right cohorts, you'll be good at sports!
PARTNERS IN CRIME -follow my lead and yes indeed you will be popular
BEST FRIENDS -i've had so many friends! but only one that mattered.
GOOD FRIENDS -bright? she's phosphorescent
AVERAGE FRIENDS -it's good to see me, isn't it? no need to answer, that was rhetorical.
BY ASSOCIATION -think of it as personality dialysis
ENEMIES TURNED FRIENDS -a regime change, caused by a bizarre and unexpected twister of fate!
ON AND OFF -he's distant and moodified, and he's been thinking which really worries me.
FAKE FRIENDS -oops, i broke itoh well, it's a training wand.
SECRET FRIENDS -there has been much rumor and speculation, innuendooutuendo
FORBIDDEN FRIENDS -pink goes good with green!
CONFIDANT -your first party? ooh, let's tell each other something we've never told anyone!
FIRST NAME BASIS -it's glindathe guh is silent.

ENEMIES
SWORN ENEMIES - What is this feeling so sudden and new?
HARDCORE HATRED - I felt the moment I laid eyes on you
ONE-SIDED HATRED - my pulse is rushing
MUTUAL HATRED - my head is reeling
ONE-SIDED DISLIKE - my face is flushing
MUTUAL DISLIKE - what is this feeling fervid as a flame,
ANNOYANCE - loathing
BACKSTABBED - unadulterated loathing
JEALOUS - I loathe it all
FRIENDLY RIVALRY - Every little trait however small,
FRIENDS TURNED ENEMIES
- makes my very flesh begin to crawl,
BY ASSOCIATION
- with simple utter loathing

LOVERS
FUTURE -so we're perfect together, born to be forever
ONE-SIDED CRUSH -you deserve each other, so here, out of the goodness of my heart!
MUTUAL CRUSH -you deserve each other, this hat and you, you're both so..smart!
IN LIKE -after all, now that we've met one another, it's clear we deserve each other
SEXUAL TENSION -your whole life is going to change, and all because of me!
ATTRACTION -i don't even think he's perfect anymore and i still want him!
FLEETING GLANCES -like a comet pulled from orbit, as it passes the sun
INNOCENT FLIRTING -i'll show you the proper poise when you talk to boys, little ways to flirt and flounce.
FORBIDDEN
-it well may be that we may never meet again in this lifetime

OTHERS
LIKE FAMILY -now that i've chosen to become a pal, a sis-ter, and adviser, there's nobody wiser
TEACHER -and i don't see why you can't just teach us history instead of harping on the past!
STUDENT -your ozness, he means no disrespectation, you see, we all went to school together
ROOMMATE -my roommate is unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible
MIXED FEELINGS -magic wands need they have a point?
INDIFFERENCE -just stay on the yellow brick road the whole time! oh dear, i hope they don't get lost
PROTECT -it's not her you want, it's me!
OTHER -now you wait just a clock tick!

PM me this form:
Code:
Icon of you characer
[big][big][color=skyblue for boys. indian red for girls],[/color]first name[color=color from before]middle name[/color]last name[color=same color][i]![/i][/color][/big][/big]
[list][*]relationships here[/list][small][B]PATSAYS:[/B] What I think about you.
[B]YOURCHARACTERSAYS:[/B] What you think of Pat[/small]

</COLOR>
THE GUYS:
<i>
</i>

thtyson19_zpsd153b8c2.jpg

<COLOR color="skyblue">,HENRIALEXNDRERUSSO!

[ul][li]AVERAGE FRIENDS - it's good to see me, isn't it? no need to answer, that was rhetorical. </LI>
[li]PROTECT - it's not her you want, it's me! [/li][/ul]PATSAYS: I think you are a really nice person, not your typical Slytherin. I really appreciate your friendship and was grateful for you in the Dungeons, but feel bad that you got hurt and fell out with your friends over me.
HENRISAYS: I think you are a very sweet and pretty girl. You know what to stand for and won't let anything take you down. I'm also glad we are friends.

26hj5.png

,AIDENJACQUESMAUVEN!
[ul][li]AVERAGE FRIENDS - it's good to see me, isn't it? no need to answer, that was rhetorical. [/li][/ul]PATSAYS: I thought you were a decent guys first time I met you but after what happened in the Dungeons I despised you. I eased up after I found out you cast the protection spell on me.
AIDENSAYS: Pat, you were one of my closest friends for a while, but after the fight in the dungeons, I wasn't sure if I wanted to be your friend. I am glad that that is over and we can try and go back to the way we used to be.

Steve-steve-carell-1142524_100_100_zpsf6c93d98.jpg

,GERARDJAMESROGERS!
[ul][li]BEST FRIENDS - i've had so many friends! but only one that mattered.
[li]OTHER (family) - now you wait just a clock tick![/li][/ul]PATSAYS: I love you to bits daddy and even though we have our fights, you're the best.
GERARDSAYS: I love you to bits, you are my little girl. I'm so proud of you and I know you will be the best witch ever
</SIZE>
Journey-s-End-david-tennant-2356775-100-100_zps669c539a.jpg

,CHRISTOPHERHENRYROGERS!

[li]OTHER (family) - now you wait just a clock tick![/li][/ul]PATSAYS: I love you to bits Chris and even though we have our fights, you're the best.
CHRISTOPHERSAYS: I love you to bits, you are my little sister. I'm so proud of you and I know you will be the best witch ever

images

,JOSEPHJAMESROGERS!
[ul][li]ON AND OFF - he's distant and moodified, and he's been thinking which really worries me.
[li]OTHER (family) - now you wait just a clock tick!
<LI>[li]<SIZE size="50">ANNOYANCE - loathing
[/li][/ul]PATSAYS: GAH you're my brother so of course I love you, but you really do get on my nerves sometimes
JOSEPHSAYS: You're an annoying litter twerp at times, but you're not too bad, I suppose.

THE GIRLS:
Lily-Allen-music-videos-1643448-100-100_zpsb30c4cc2.jpg

,BIANCAFELICITYPETRESCU!

[ul][li]BEST FRIENDS - i've had so many friends! but only one that mattered. </LI>
[li]ROOMMATE - my roommate is unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible</SIZE>
[li]PROTECT - it's not her you want, it's me!
[/li][/ul]PATSAYS: You're really a great person and one of my best friends here at Hogwarts. You're really funny and friendly and have the potential to go far! I actually enjoy being around your company!
BIANCIASAYS: You're really funny and fun! You're really funny and friendly and have the potential to go far! I actually enjoy being around your company!

Scarlett-scarlett-johansson-3960850-100-100_zps97d6c5f1.jpg

,VIOLETELIZABELLAMY!
[ul][li]GOOD FRIENDS - bright? she's phosphorescent
[/li][/ul]PATSAYS: You're a great person Violet and I'm proud to call you a friend and I really look up to you.
VIOLETSAYS: You're really fun and really clever, and I look forward to getting to know you better over the years at Hogwarts.

Selena-Gomez-selena-gomez-1819302-100-100_zpscee2202c.jpg

,NATASHAELAINEBELL!
[li]ROOMMATE - my roommate is unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible
[/li][/ul]PATSAYS: I think you're a pretty cool person. Love hanging about with you. You're on of my best friends, you're a bit crazy but that' why I love you
NATASHASAYS: You're really bubbly and fun to be around, and I hope to remain friends for a long time

firstillusion1.png

,ISABELLANOELLECHAOS!
[ul][li]PROTECT - it's not her you want, it's me!
[li]ENEMIES TURNED FRIENDS - a regime change, caused by a bizarre and unexpected twister of fate!
[li]AVERAGE FRIENDS - it's good to see me, isn't it? no need to answer, that was rhetorical. [/li][/ul]PATSAYS: After our first two meetings, I pretty much despised you. I couldn't care less about you and I hated you. But right now I can easily say you are one of my good friends and I'm glad we are, you're a great girl and even better friend
ISABELLASAYS: Pat, you were a Hufflepuff so from the start, I didn't like you. My dislike for you turned into full hatred when I ran into you in the dungeons and my friend Henri went to your defense and ruined my fun. Ever since then I was never able to repair my friendship with Henri and for the longest time I blamed you for that, but you were there for me when Alyssa and Theo weren't talking to me because of Aiden, so you are my true friend now.

ve9qo3.jpg

,ANDROMEDAFRANCESCAFIORELLI!
[ul][li]OTHER (clubs) - now you wait just a clock tick!
[li]FIRST NAME BASIS - it's glinda the guh is silent. [/li][/ul]PATSAYS: Andy you seem really nice the few times I've met you, hopefully I get to know you a bit better over the years
ANDROMEDASAYS: She always seemed so pleasant and amiable, good conversationalist and always willing to participate.

17810_100_100_zps3d28e819.jpg

,PAULINEANNEROGERS!
[ul][li]OTHER (family)- now you wait just a clock tick!
[li]BEST FRIENDS - i've had so many friends! but only one that mattered. [/li][/ul]PATSAYS: I love you to pieces mummy, your my best friend and always there when I need you.
ANNESAYS: I love you to bits, you are my little girl. I'm so proud of you and I know you will be the best witch ever

Kristen-Bell-kristen-bell-1035302_100_100_zps2044f8ef.jpg

,LEMINAEMILYTROQUE!
[ul][li]AVERAGE FRIENDS - it's good to see me, isn't it? no need to answer, that was rhetorical.
[li]OTHER (Hufflepuffs) - now you wait just a clock tick!
[/li][/ul]PATSAYS: Lemi, well what can I say? From my first year you have always been a good friend to me and I really appreciate your friendship and guidance should I ever need it. I really respect you as a fellow hufflepuff and a prefect. I know we aren't exactly attached to the hip but maybe that could change.
LEMINASAYS: Pat, you're a great girl. We met right back at the start of your first year and I quickly came to realise what a great person you are! Whilst we aren't the best friends in the world, I respect you and hope we become closer in the next few years. We met again at the second task of the TWT and this strengthened our friendship, along with my protective feelings towards you.

izooey83_zpsc1a86b6c.png

,PROFESSORAURORAMERRYTHOUGHT!

[ul][li]TEACHER - and i don't see why you can't just teach us history instead of harping on the past!
[li]FIRST NAME BASIS - it's glinda the guh is silent. [/li][/ul]PATSAYS: I think Professor Merrythought is an amazing teacher, seriously we have been on the coolest field trips ever. She is really kind, sweet, laid back person and an over all amazing person, definitely one of my favourite Professors.
PROFESSORAURORAMERRYTHOUGHTSAYS: She seems nice, intelligent and very awesome.

Natalie-natalie-portman-19924514-100-100_zpsc5943d31.png

,ARTEMISBEATRICEBLACKMOORE-YEARLING!
[ul][li]AVERAGE FRIENDS - it's good to see me, isn't it? no need to answer, that was rhetorical.
<LI>[li]<SIZE size="50">OTHER (Arty looks up to Pat) - now you wait just a clock tick!
[/li][/ul]PATSAYS: Arty is such a lovely wee girl. I felt so sorry for her when I first met her but even in her situation she still made me laugh, even though it may not have been funny for her. Despite only having met her when she was at a low I can tell she is far from a weak person and will definitely go far in life.
ARTYSAYS: Wow, man! Patricia Rogers is like ... wow, she like, knows everything! She knows just what to think about stinky-old boys, too.
Tee hee! Don't tell Pat this, but I wanna be just like her when I get bigger (figure of speech, mate).
Prefect, a smart cookie and fully in-the-know 'bout all that crazy women stuff.
I wish we could know each other better 'n all, but I'm too shy to say half a word to someone so ... cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back