Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Straight (Elliot)
Wand
Curly 13 1/2 Inch Sturdy Mahogany Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Pink rose, open after Clara

Alice had to ask around for Clara for a bit to know where she might be. She learned the girl was a Ravenclaw and in second year, so she headed to the towers near where the Ravenclaw common room was. She stopped in front of a young girl with blond hair, who looked a lot like how Clara had been described. "Sorry, are you Clara?" She asked, hoping she was correct.

"Yes, That me!" The girl was correct and she looked her. She was from hufflepuff house. That was interesting and her bag was pink rose, for me? She was surprise it that was right.

Alice picked the pink rose out of her basket and held it out to the younger girl. "Yes, this is for you." She said with a smile. "Happy Valentine's Day!"

A face like the sun,
I am a lowly flower
I must yearn for you
[Unsigned]

"Thanky!" She take the rose with her hand and loked the note. Clara first time blushed and mayby that was Lumio? He told her with buterbie and he will send the rose but pink? That was add. "But there was no name, how i was know say thanks? Mayby it was from Lumio?" But the text was lovely sweet and Claras heart was happy and this was first time when somoune send her pink rose. "Happy Valentins day to!" clara was ready go soon the dance and she alredy take her best dress.

Alice saw the girl blush and grinned. She loved delivering roses like this, where the other person was really happy to receive them. But at the girl's question, she could only shrug. "If they didn't sign their name, it means we can't tell you who it is either." She admitted. "Sorry, you could ask?"

"That's okey, but thanky so much! I will find it who send to me! What your name?" She asked the girl and she know that she was from hufflepuff house.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back