Passing the time

Hoshi Icchihara

OOC First Name
Ana V
Wand
Cherry Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Wood Rose
Hoshi was roller blading this time seeing as boarding what what had earned her a confrontation with one of the Slytherin Prefects. She was going to bet anything that Isabella and one of her crew would make Prefect. She shuddered to think what that would mean for her friends but after jumping on the side of a bench and grinding it's backing there wasn't much room for such worried. Hoshi did a sort of flip at the end of the grind back onto the streets of Brightstone. She could almost feel the angry stares flowing her as she road a pair of muggle devices but Hoshi didn't care.

Getting a little bored, though the tricks and stunts she pulled off on her roller blades where something to be spoken of, Hoshi decided to take a breather on another bench near another one of the shops. She did nothing to straighten out the windswept quality that her usually pin straight fiery red hair had gotten. She didn't need to, after a bit of sitting down her hair would go back to it's natural form. Always did. She got her wand out of the pocket of skin tight yet ripped up jeans and tapped it against her hand. What Hoshi wouldn't have given to have been seventeen and able to use magic outside of school.

Ivan had grown tired of walking all over Brightstone, by now he was well used to the place and to be perfectly honest he was quite bored of it. Nothing exciting had happened yet and he had so hoped something exciting would happen. Sitting down on one of the many benches he hoped Aiden would hurry up with whatever he was doing and come back so he could go back home.

As he looked around he caught a glimpse of bright red. What on Earth? he asked himself as he followed the followed the streak of red. It was an interesting sight, might be an interesting venture he thought to himself as the girl got closer and sat on the same bench as himself. "Laws suck don't they? he asked with a small laugh when he saw the girl playing with her wand.

Hoshi looked at the boy with mild interest on her face. He looked like Tommy boy but something about what he said made her think it's wasn't him. He and his girl where two of the more firmly planted sticks in the mud she had ever had the displeasure of hearing about. "Indeed. God what I would give for something like a one day pass so I could wreak some real havoc around here." She said crossing her legs at the knee.

Hoshi was wild and didn't bother to hide that. The shirt she was waring was unhemed at the bottom and had the sleeves ripped off and collar ripped off in a sort of stylish way. "Your not from around here are you, doppleganger?" She asked tilting her head. She was still tapping her wand on the palm of her hand though that was making small acid green sparks come out. There was a joking smile on her face making quite clear that she wasn't insulting him.

Ivan chuckled at the girl's response, she would do well back at Durmstrang he thought to himself. "Wouldn't we all." he agreed, even though that type of thing was almost encouraged at Durmstrang, it was the 'not getting caught' that was fun, although he wouldn't try it outside his comfort zone, away from home.

Doppleganger? What does she mean by that? he thought, but decided to not bother asking, he wasn't looking to have deep conversations with any girls he met this weekend, where is the fun in that? he laughed to himself. "No I'm not. You're very observant aren't you?" he said with his charming smile. "No I'm from Durmstrang, I came here for the weekend with a friend who has family here. he informed the girl.

Hoshi smiled changed a bit of a flirty one. Not over the top but still "I know you couldn't be Tommy boy. You took cool to be him." She said casually but her body language changed. "Durmstrang... I keep hearing about that school. Some bad things, some good. There are times where I wish I had been sent there instead. Then I remember my friends and am happy to be here." She said rolling her eyes. Where is not for Larissa, Adira and the group she had mannaged to collect Hoshi would have asked her mother to take her out of Hogwarts so she could avoid people like Isabella and her glam squad.

Hoshi came back to the conversation. "I'm Hoshi Koshiba." She said then finally put her wand back where it came from. There where slight burn marks on her palm but they would go away in an instant. They always did. It seemed like her wand couldn't hurt her for too long. She let her eyes scan the boy up and down before offering him her hand. He was cute. As cute as Tommy but with a better attitude. She was sure that he would fit in well in Slytherin with the way things where going.

Ivan leaned in closer to the girl as she continued to talk, Tommy boy? Who is that? he thought, but he really didn't care, this weekend is just a bit of fun, nothing serious he reminded himself, it's not like he would come back here too often. "Thank you." he said with a light bow of his head, I think? he thought as he took his eyes of her, not wanting to let her see the confusion in his eyes.

He quickly lifted his head again and stared at her in the eyes, a charming smirk on his eyes, it was uncommon for Ivan to gave a proper smile. "Durmstrang is by far the best, I'm sure you could make many new friends there." he said with a wink.

Taking her hand in his own he dipped his head and gave it a light kiss, "Pleasure to meet you Hoshi. My name is Ivan, Ivan Petrov." He said looking up at her, dropping her hand slowly.

Hoshi watched him. She had been expecting him to shake her hand not kiss it. She chortled charmingly. Not quite a giggle, that would have been uncharacteristic of Hoshi but not a full on laugh either. It was the kind of gesture she used when she had just meet someone interesting. "Well Ivan is seems I have made on friend from Drumstrang if that's really your intention with me." She said jokenly.

Hoshi could spot a player with her eyes closed but Ivan seemed like fun and a good deturent form all the misery of Hogwarts. She was living with the pain of not having Henric's eyes looking at her from the shadows. None of that showed in the way she was acting now. "I'm sure that Drumstrang has it's good points but I'm comfertable in Slytherin. Some say I don't belong there but I have proved time and again that I do. So who is this friend that your accompanying." She asked leaning back in the arm of the bench. The movement let the spring sun catch off the diamond that was now piercing her belly button but not showing it fully.

Ivans lips closed together to form a tight smirk, he could tell that he had grabbed Hoshi's interest, it was the first step when trying to get a girl, the rest should be easy, a bit of sweet talking, and BAM! Ivan laughed internally to himself at his own little routine. He gave a light chuckle, "You really are observant aren't you Hoshi." he said as more of a statement rather than a question.

Ivan listened to Hoshi, he never cared to learn much about his ventures but it was important to show that he seemed interested in the girls, that's what they wanted after all. "I'm sure you have proved yourself." he said to her. "Mmm I don't know if you would know him, although he did attend Hogwarts. Aiden Lorka." he stated.

Hoshi shrugged. "I've heard of him. Then again if you spend as much time as I do among people you tend to pick up a bit of gossip of here and there. Not that I care for such things." She said rolling her eyes. She wasn't wicked Glamie after all. Hoshi just like fun. And her kind of fun was walking down the street right now. The shop behind them carried all sorts of interesting things. The kind of things that made people stop and stare for a moment or walk by with their mouth wide open gawking.

Hoshi reached into another pocket and took out a small ball like thing. She dropped it over the edge of the side bench watched. "Five gallions says this guy face plants." She said quickly. The person walked by like she had expected the person was taken in by the sights in the store window. The black subtence whent from a ball shape to something that looked like a claw grabbed the man by the ankle making him drop like Hoshi said flat on his face. Hoshi bit her lip to keep from laughing as tryed to look innocent until the man left.

Ivan wasn't really surprised that Hoshi had heard of Aiden, he had left a legacy of sorts behind him at Hogwarts, or so he had said. "You're not like other girls are you?" he mused, she didn't like gossip, she mustn't be. Finally someone who isn't a girly girl he though with a relieve to himself, but it was clear to see from Hoshi's appearance she wasn't a girly girl.

Ivan watched Hoshi take something out of her pocket, he didn't get a good look at it before she dropped it on to the ground, what is she on about? he thought with a small laugh as she mentioned some boy face planting. He waited quietly as he watched the person he assumed Hoshi was talking about. He too tried to contain his laughter until the person walked on by, "Beautifully done Miss Hoshi. You'd give any of the girls at Drumstrang a run for their money." he said between laughing. Then he remember the wager, 5 Galleons, I didn't take any money, damn. he thought. "Mmm seems I left my money back at Drumstrang, is there any other way I could repay you?" he asked, a smirk on his lips, moving in ever so closer to Hoshi, hopefully she would know what he meant.

Hoshi laughed. "No I'm not nor do I ever want to be like other girls. They are noisy and not in a good way." She said shaking her head. "I could take you if I wanted but I don't want to bruse a boy's delicete ego." She said jokenly while clicking her black nails. She was a little disappionted when he said that he didn't have gold to compleat their bet but then saw his smirk. She smiled wickedly back at him while putting her hand on his cheek. "I'm sure what you have to offer would be a good subsetute for the gold." She chortled while putting her face near his. Hoshi knew she was appering easy by doing this. Hoshi could tell that this was a boy that seemed like he was used to getting what he wanted. Who was Hoshi to deny him and herself a little fun? She knew what was coming next and she was ready for him even though she felt next to nothing for Ivan.

Ivan listened to Hoshi say she could she could take him on, I highly doubt it he thought to himself as he took in Hoshi stature, she looked strong enough but he would more than likely win. Of course he wouldn't be much of a gentleman if he didn't let the girl win. "Mmm I guess we'll never know, not been allowed to use magic and all." he said with a small chuckle.

A small smirk formed on Ivan's lips when Hoshi agreed what he had would substitute for gold and she placed her hand on his cheek. He pulled in closer to her, as did she, and within a few seconds Ivan's lips touched Hoshi's. Now that hard part was over Ivan quickly got into the kiss, putting his arm around Hoshi's waist and pulling their bodies even closer. She wasn't a bad kisser, different from the girls back home, but in a good way.

Even in her gothy best Hoshi gave off a daintyness that made people undersetemate her. Hoshi didn't care. It only made it funnyer when she got around to kicking thier butts. Not she wanted to hurt Ivan. She could tell that she couldn't anyway in the normal ways she hurt boys. "Your right." She said before the kiss came about. He wasn't bad. At least he had more expirence kissing. Hoshi had started to hate first time kissers though there was something sweet about something like that. Hoshi's other arm went over Ivan's shoulder as pulled herself up to his hight.

Hoshi got into the kiss to as she hand slipped from his cheek into his hair as if she where really really into it. She wondered for a moment if this was the way she would kiss Henric if she ever got the chance. Quickly she pressed into Ivan. She was doing this to have fun and to forget. Thoughts like that should not follow her even here. She pulled ways slightly and gave Ivan a small smile. "I'm starting to think that Drumstrang is the better school." She said breathely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back