Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Linnux
Wand
12" Ash wand with tail of unicorn hair core
Even though Maggie didn't like Quidditch nor flying in general, she had a rough idea of who was on the team, and therefore when she read the name attached the yellow rose in her hands, the Hufflepuff had a vague idea of who she was looking for. After breakfast, she moved across to the Slytherin table, hoping that she was about to nervous approach the right person. "Odette?" she asked, waving the rose out in front of her. "I have a rose for you." she added, as though that much wasn't apparent already.

Odette couldn't really believe she had received two roses already, one was pink which puzzled her and annoyed her a bit. She felt like someone was making fun of her, though she didn't know who. With a sigh, she turned as she heard her name called yet again. "Really?" She asked the girl skeptically. "Are you sure that's for me?" She saw it was a yellow one, and once again couldn't imagine who would send her a rose of friendship. "Fine, hand it over." She said, holding out her hand. If it wasn't really for her, she would find out soon enough.

Maggie stared at the girl who seemed to be annoyed that she was getting some appreciation in the form of the flowers. She resisted frowning at the girl who's tone was more than a little rude, and watched as she held out her hand. "Well are you not Odette Harper? That is the name I have on this list." she asked, giving her most innocent face as though she was simply checking for clarification rather than purposely bidding her time. "I would not want to give it to you if you are not the right person." she added with a smile.

Odette felt her irritation rise quickly. "Yes, I'm Odette Harper." She snapped at the younger girl. "Just give it to me." Sure, it had been hard for her to believe she was getting yet another rose, but apparently she was. Now the girl was being frustrating. She was half-tempted to snatch it out of her grasp, but forced herself to take a breath instead.

Maggie did not like the attitude that this girl had. Just because she was older than her didn't mean Maggie was going to be bullied into handing the rose over without so much as a please or thank you. "You do not have manners." Maggie said, taking a step back in case she tried something. She may have only been little, but she had fast legs if the girl tried to chase her down for it.

The idea of taking a breath to calm down was nice in theory, but this irritating girl soon proved it wasn't very reliable. Odette's temper snapped the moment the girl opened her stupid mouth and stepped away from her. "Well, you suck at rose delivery." She snapped. "I'll help you." She took out her wand, pointed it at her, and quickly summoned the rose to herself. "Accio rose meant for Odette." She said, remembering to be specific so she didn't get pelted with everyone's roses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back