Unknown
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Dederick
Wand
Briars rowan, 15", with centaur (aspens) tail hair and my werewolf fur
OOCOut of Character:
I have been told that no one is to get killed, injured, maimed, attacked etc. so please keep it like that or the thread will be shut down and thats no fun. Also if you feel like you should have received an invitation please PM me I may have PMed it to you on another account if i thought that that account was more likely to see it

It was 10am and Briar was flying the parameter of her property. Wizards from different departments of the ministry had been in and out all week checking every inch of the enchantments surrounding her land and adding many new ones, it was her job today to activate them, and she thought she had better to it before she started feel the moons pull draining her of energy too much. She was going fairly fast and in an hour had encompassed her 112 acre property. She loved her property, the back of it was a woodland, with enough natural food in they’re to keep her happy. the front was a set of paddocks which provided plenty of space to run. This was all surrounded by a thick layer of trees and a few ridges that made the most of it invisible to anyone looking in. Now the only way to enter or exit the land was via floo and by 5:00 she would be off the network.
Thankfully she had been staying relaxed all month so her pre-moon low wasn't too bad yet but she wanted to get things done before the fatigue fully set in. Once she landed she headed into the house which was basically a tin barn which had been converted to enable people to live in it, not much but it was more than enough for her and dederick when they wanted to stay there. She made sure that the meat was all there. Certain that everything was under control she poured her last goblet of wolfsbane potion. She had made sure she had sent more than the months supply out to each of the guests as she didn't want any accidents and having a group of uncontrolled werewolves together was a recipe for disaster. She wasn't sure what time people were arriving, as she knew people were living in different times zones so it had to cover them all. Remembering that some people were traveling by floo she headed inside and lit the fire, although she was more than capable of doing it by magic she used her flint and soon there was warm blaze going in the fireplace. Grabbing a cool drink of water she headed outside and sat half way up her favorite tree, a large twisted gum. She looked over at the dry grass as she drank thinking how different it was from where she had grown up this time of year everything would be soaked through and the days would be short. Some time passed as she started to feel the energy leave her slightly glad that everything was done she waited for everyone to arrive.
OOCOut of Character:
the first poster can decide what time it is, but it shouldn’t bee too late, as I would think people would want to get there before it gets too late.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back