Parting is such sweet sorrow.

Danton Howard

OOC First Name
Maia!
Wand
Alder, 13 inches, dragon heartstring.
Danton Howard had never been hppier. Hayley loved him. She loved him, and he loved her. Who the Hell cared what their families would think? He knew it wouldn't last long, and he knew they must kee it secret, but she loved him too, and he didn't have to pretend as though she didn't mean the world to him anymore. He had arranged to meet her here. The cliffs were diserted, and it was early morning. they wouldn't be disturbed. Hayley would understand why he chose this place, she thought the same way he did. They were so alike, but so different. That's why he loved her. rima had taken the news badly when he told her, she'd wanted to know hwy they were breaking up, but he couldn't exactly tell her. He'd just said that it was had, with them being so far apart, and that sometimes people just grew apart. Basically-he'd lied, but Danton was good at that, and people tended to believe him. He sat by the cliff, looking over. He'd heard there were enchantments there to stop students falling, but he wouldn't be testing that today. Today was going to be great, because Hayley was going to be there.

He closed his eyes and lay back on the grass, waiting for her to arrive. In his minds eye he could see her shimmering golden hair, and her ice-blue eyes. She was so beautiful. He wished with all his power that they weren't related that she were just another girl, a girl who he could completely give himself to, who he could protect and look after, who one day he would marry, but that would never happen. He knew that, and he had accepted that. He had learned to live with it.

OOCOut of Character:
Can Hayley post first, so that Rima will find them together at some point, that way there'll be no denying what's going on. Sorry for rubbish start.

Hayley Huberta looked at herself in the mirror, tying her beautiful blonde hair into a pony tail as she grabbed her wand and placed it in her pocket and left the room of hers. She walked down the stairs and saw some familiar faces but she didn't care, Danton was the only person in her mind. She loved him more than she loved anyone else, she wanted him to be her future but she knew that it was a crazy idea. The young girl walked out of the common room and made her way to the cliff. There lies Danton Howard, Hayley smiled as she saw his face and walked over him. "The cliff? Why?" She talked to him with her usual monotone as she sat beside him showing no emotion at all. She liked it that way, she loved not letting other people know what she was thinking about but she was sure that Danton could read her like an open book even though she showed him no emotion at all. "I never like this place, you know I'd rather not sit on the ground" She said as she looked at him in the eye. "But I guess we've no choice" After all students were everywhere and Hayley hated them because they acted like idiots.

Danton's eyes snapped open at the sound of her falseto voice. There she was a shimmering angel, trying to appear nonchalent. "Lovely to see you too." he smiled, getting up off the grass. He kissed her lightly on the lips. "The cliffs-because here I can do this." he replied, wrapping his arms around her. He smiled, pressing his face into her hair. He knew she was happy to, as much as she might not want to show it. He grinned at her response. "Okay, so you can sit on these." he replied, taking off his Slytherin robes, revealing his muggle clothes beneath. He lay the robes on the grass like a rug. "Everything okay now your majesty?" he teased, taking her hand. He wished they could always be ike this, he loved Hayley, he was sure of that-in every way. They may be young, but there were perfect for each other. He ust wished things could be easier for them.

He looked over at her, smiling slightly. "You look positively lovely you know." he commented, playing with a stray strand of hair at the sid eof her face. "You always do." he added, leaning on his arm, and staring up at her.

OOCOut of Character:
Sorry for late reply. :/

Soft, warm, gentle lips touched Hayley's lips. The young girl closed her eyes as she snaked her arms on Danton Howard and pulled him closer to her, not wanting to let him go. She loved her, she had never felt this way toward anybody else. And from all of her family, Danton was the only one who shared the same way of thinking as Hayley. "Howard, you are out of your mind" She smiled as she gave him a kiss on his nose before taking a step away from him. Her heart started to beat faster and faster as she looked at him in the eye before the smile disappear from her face. "You'll have to throw this robes away and buy a new one" She started nagging and sat on it. It was a nice thing to do that Danton would do that to her, both the Howards and the Hubertas were rock headed and they were arrogant, they would never sacrifice anything, not even a cup of tea for other people. So of course Hayley felt great when Danton sacrifice his robes for Hayley even though it seemed nothing.

Hayley moved closer to Danton as she placed a hand in her pocket, making sure that she still had her wand, after all a Hayley wont be able to do anything without her coconut wand. "Enough with that" She playfully hit him on the shoulder after being complimented by him. "What's our plan Danton? You know that our family are going to skin us alive without magic if they know. And what's our goal? Here in this ridiculous school?" Hayley had always been interested in Beauxbaton but sadly she enrolled to Hogwarts New Zealand instead.

Danton smiled at the fresh, tantalizing scent of her. His smile was hidden in her hair, as she wrapped her arms around him. She felt so small and delicate in his arms. He felt like he could protect her from the world, from herself, from their family, whatever it took. "Maybe, does that bother you?" he grinned as she kissed his nose, and stepped away. He wasn't having that, and as she took a seat he moved beside her, playing with her long, glistening hair. "Forget the robes, they don't matter." he commented absently, losing himself in her eyes. She was so beautifuul, it was unbelieveable. She was intoxicating, he couldn't spend enough time with her, to be open, to be able to be hers, in every light. That was all he wanted, but it could never happen.

He laughed lightly as she chastised him. "As you command." he replied, leaning back on one arm, he knew they had to have a serious conversation, and he mentally readied himself for rallying her doubts. He wouldn't ever let Hayley be afraid. "Well, the royal families are always marrying cousins and whatnot, why not us?" he joked, but only slightly, at least it would keep their blodd pure. "I know what you mean Hayley, but what can we do? I love you, and all I want is to be with you-I don't care about anything else, my family isn't particularly close, but yours..I couldn't take them away from you." even if Casper was a blood traitor. "Our goal, I don't know, if you mean taking over and all that, it can still happen, but we might haver to be more careful." he added, getting up and beginning to pace, his hands clasped behind his head.

Hayley smiled knowing that Danton loved her and that he wanted her, she was also the same. She loved Danton with all her heart, she had never gave her heart completely to anyone else. The last time she gave it was to her family, yet they were all busy with their own thing and this broke her heart. But Danton was different, she knew that he would take care of it and she knew that she could trust him and that no matter what happen she could always lean on him. He was her best friend, her cousin, her future. "Royal families? You mean the muggles? You know that father isn't going to be happy when we give this excuse" She said thinking about what Andrew Huberta would say about this idea that most people found ridiculous.

The smile grew bigger as Danton said that he wanted her, even though she knew that what was in his heart but she had no idea that he would say it out loud to her. "Careful? To who?" There was no one in the school that Hayley found dangerous "Beside I still place myself on top of the food chain or perhaps in this case social status? Social chain? Oh what ever you want to call it." She sighed thinking about her future, she felt so miserable knowing that she enrolled to a school that she disliked and that she and Danton would need to fight hard if they wanted to be together. "What do you think will happen if anyone finds out about us? What are we going to tell our family? And when?" She started to be worried. She had never been worried before mostly because she knew how to handle everyone around her. But not this time... Not this time...

Danton smiled at Hayley, watching the sun glistening on her hair, the shadows on her pale skin. Her heart-sahped face, wearing a rare smile. He was insanely happy to know that he'd put it there. He laughed at her response. "No, I suppose they won't." he replied, pulling her closer. "Still, it's something to think about." their future, their marriage. "I don't think we can tell them though-they'd wouldn't be very....happy with us." he leaned into her, kissing her neck, and loving the smell of her skin. "I promise you-I will put your reputation, and honour-before everything else." he added, leaning away from her once more, to look her in the eye.

"Your brother-for one. He would be extremely angry if he found out about us-and I'd hate to have to fight him. He has such a pretty face." he joked, but only slightly. "I don't want to hurt our families-especially yours. There are plenty of people in this school who could tell your father." he added, he didn't want Andrew Huberta to find out-he'd be very angry. "I know, so do I, but I mean about-a future outside of school. This wouldn't reflect..very well. If people..didn't understand." he replied, in future he planned to become a Death Eater. He just hoped that Hayley could support him. He looked at the ground, idly pulling at a piece of grass-not sure how to answer her. "I think..maybe...we shouldn't tell them...yet." he answered. "We should..try to keep things quiet." it was odd for Danton to be tongue-tied, but he wanted things to be as easy-for Hayley as possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back