Oak 14 3/4 Essence of Raven Feather
tumblr_n6ux0njrSt1taq3yuo1_500.gif

Hakuna Matata! What a wonderful phrase
Hakuna Matata! Ain't no passing craze
</SIZE></SIZE>
Full Name: Parker Michael Smith
Pronunciation: p ARK - er, MYE-kal, s m IH th
Nicknames: Parker has no nickname.
Name Origins: Parker as a boy's name (also used as girl's name Parker), is of Old English origin, and the meaning of Parker is "park keeper". Occupational name used as surname, and popular in the 19th century as a given name.
Michael as a boy's name (also used as girl's name Michael), is of Hebrew origin, and the meaning of Michael is "who is like God?". Biblical: Michael is the archangel who defeats the dragon. He and Gabriel are angels given personal names in the canonical Bible. In the Middle Ages, Michael was regarded as captain of the heavenly host and patron of soldiers. He was often depicted carrying a flaming sword, and sometimes guarding the gates of Paradise. Many saints, emperors, and kings have borne the name, and there are many variants, male and female.
Smith as a boy's name is of Old English origin, and the meaning of Smith is "blacksmith". Occupational name. and surname.
Date of Birth: 6th April, 2010
Current Age: Currently twenty six</FONT>
It means no worries for the rest of your days
It's our problem-free philosophy

Basic Appearance: Parker is about six foot two and is slightly muscular as is expected of his position. Parker has brown hair and grey eyes. He hair lightly tanned skin and a tattoo of his son's name on his arm.
Personality: Parker is a caring and determined man. Once he sets his mind to something, he will do everything he needs to in order to achieve his goal. He is ambitious and craves a challenge. He is kind of a pushover sometimes when it comes to his girlfriend though because he would do anything for her. He claims she is his biggest challenge and that his son is his greatest achievement. As a youth, Parker was reckless and still has bouts of recklessness in him which often lead him to making some really bad decisions. However he is very confident in his ability to get things done when they need to be done and is often found to never second guess a decision, whether he was wrong or not. Most of the time, Parker will follow his gut and so his decisions, though terrible, do often turn out to be what was needed at the time. He is a really nice guy and always has been, which is part of the reason he was disowned by his family. Though he can be a little sarcastic at times and tended to get into trouble while at school, he was never a bully and was more likely to have stuck up for the kids who were being bullied. Parker is Non-prejudice against Muggles and doesn't see why people or namely Pure-bloods continue to look down on them and treat them like scum. So when he was in school he was always trying to convince his friends to not be as prejudice as they were. In saying this though, Parker is a neutral party in the Scitorari debate. He would rather stay out of it then pick a side. Though he doesn't hate the ministry because they are important, he does find himself disagreeing with them from time to time.
Family: Grandfather: Alfred Smith
Grandmother: Mary Smith
Father: Michael Smith
Mother: Sophia Smith
Grandfather: Mackenzie Mckay
Grandmother: Hailey Mckay
Elder Sister: Rachel Connors
Younger Brother: George Smith
Younger Sister: Isla Smith
Younger Sister: Meredith Smith
Younger Brother: Timothy Smith
Younger Sister: Kialla Smith
Younger Brother: Abel Smith
Younger Sister: Emilee Smith
Younger Brother: Fergus Smith
Younger Sister: Fiona Smith
Younger Brother: Troy Smith
Partner: Tess Kaster
Son: Rafaelle Kaster-Smith</SIZE></SIZE>
Hakuna Matata!
Hakuna Matata?

Pets: None
School: Durmstrang
Blood Status: Pure-blood
Heritage: Scottish/English
Interests or Hobbies: Quidditch, Flying, Sweets and Music
Strengths: His girlfriend, his family, his friends, Quidditch
Weaknesses: His family and his recklessness</SIZE></SIZE>
Yeah. It's our motto!</COLOR><i></i><i></i>
What's a motto?

Describe your character in five words: Ambitious, Reckless, Kind, Funny, Witty
Best school subjects: Dark Arts, Potions, Defence
Worst school subjects: Muggle Studies
Current Job: Professional Quidditch Player
Plans for the future: To be a teacher at Hogwarts
Patronus: A Bear
Patronus memory: The birth of Rafaelle
Boggart: Death of Rafaelle
Animagus: A Bear
<i>
</i>​

<COLOR color="#000"> Nothing. What's a-motto with you?<i></i><i></i>
Those two words will solve all your problems.

</SIZE>
<FONT font="verdana">Now hear this kiddies. This template is created by me with thanks to Tenilee. No touchy or I break you... Kay Oh , oh and song lyrics are "Hakuna Matata" by Timon and Pumba.​
<i>
</i><SIZE size="50"><SIZE size="50"><SIZE size="50"><SIZE size="50"><SIZE size="50"><SIZE size="50"><SIZE size="50">

Users who are viewing this thread

Back