Paradise with the one you love

Millard Lurken

OOC First Name
Pat
Wand
Bocote Wood 15" Wand with an Essence of Serpent Scale
The Wedding had been a small one but to him as long as his love was with him it was perfect. With just close family and friends there to see the ceremony Millard and Noelle became husband and wife once again. Millard would have gladly gone all out and given Noelle the wedding that every girl dreams off but seeing as they had already been through the whole white wedding years previous they both felt a civil ceremony was all they needed.

It was nearing night time and the small crowd had dispersed just to leave the new married couple and their two children, who with all of the excitement of the day were fast asleep. With Millard and Noelle set to leave for their honeymoon anytime now the nanny put the two children up to bed. They would only be away for a week but even so it was hard for the two proud parents to leave their sleeping children's side. With one last kiss on their foreheads Millard and Noelle left the house so as to not waken them when they apparated.

In a matter of seconds the man and wife had arrived in the warm surroundings of Hawaii, the destination of their perfect honeymoon. They hadn't been able to have a honeymoon the first time they got married so Millard was determined to make this as perfect as possible for his love. Entering the Wizarding Hotel Millard checked in Mr and Mrs Lurken. Once they received they key they made their way to the room. Opening the door Millard stopped for a moment, "I think I'll do this right." he said with a sly smile. Sweeping his wife off of her feet he held her in his arms. With a lasting kiss he entered the honeymoon suite and placed Noelle down on the bed. "Welcome to your paradise for the next 7 days, Mrs Lurken." he said, with an other kiss, loving the way Mrs Lurken seemed to roll off of his tongue. Everything right here, right now, was perfect.

Sorry for the slight/major god mod but I thought it would be necessary. If you have any problems let me know and I'll edit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back