Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Rosewood Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the mane of a Unicorn
As the semester started again, Lexi didn't stop hunting every people she hated, but first she had to finished off Kida Frost. Lexi pasted every corner of the dungeon of fliers about Kida's lame journal for black mailing. Now she had to just post it around the castle for the second time she's doing this, it felt kind fun for her.
</FONT>
Episode 2 of A daily life with Kida Frost
<i></i>
The Journal said:
<FONT font="Bradley Hand ITC"> October 7th 2022
The vines tighten and tighten I try to scream something appear out of nowhere and slash the vines forcing me to plummet to the ground, I hit the ground hard and pull off the vines before looking around. I look up to where Aeon’s body was, it was still hanging there. I ran over to the tree and began to climb; I made it to the where Aeon was and went to pull him out of the tree. Something began to climb up the tree, it snarled and I hurried up to try pull Aeon free from the vines which held him in the tree. I almost got the vines free and was tackled off the tree, I tried to push off the thing that was throwing her to the ground but couldn’t I hit the ground hard. I stay on the ground for a bit before I get up and look around i can see a shadow figure in the trees I look at it for a second, it walks out into the light, it smells the air and I turn around to scramble away but was tackled to the ground again, I scrambled up again i turned around to see who was attacking me “Dad?” I said looking at the figure, the figure changed “Remus??” she said even more confused the figure continued to change “mum?” i said again before looking away I felt something jab into my back I woke up screaming again.
Kida Frost

Users who are viewing this thread

Back