Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Madlyn
Wand
Lignum Vitae Wand 16" Essence of Dragons Whisker
Chayton couldn't believe that he had been at the school almost a month and a half, soon it would be what the students referred to as a bright stone weekend he was looking forward to it. He hadn't seen any of newzealand other than the goings but people said that the local village was worth an explore, and they could also get a ferry over to a place called makatu mall though maybe this time just the village would be better, though just the ride on the boat was tempting, he briefly wondered if it would be a sail boat or a engine one before realising that it was most likely going to be a magic powered one. Another thing that chayton couldn't believe was that he was almost enjoying his time here. It was far better than Orion at any rate, he had white a few friends madlyn of course she was the reason he had even transferred, he had also made friends with a girl called sapphire, and he got on rather well with his dorm mate dymetis who he was sure carried some feels blood, though he hadn't asked.
Right now he was walking over to the edge of the lake, it was a perfect sunny spring day, and the lake was a peacefully place looking over the water made him feel almost normal he had with him some parchment and a quill ready to write an essay for muggle studies a class that he liked the idea of though he wasn't sure how much it matched his expectations, it was an enjoyable class none the less. He wished that there was more hands on work like machines and engines. Oh well, the essay he had today was on muggle dating a topic that wasn't really his cup of tea. He could write a whole book on how a car or most other engine worked but social things were nothin thing, he had never been on a date and never will be as he was to shy to ask anyone out even madlyn who he had a huge crush on, and would be collaborating with for a halloween costume. But they were just friends, he was sure that someone as outgoing as her wouldn't like someone as shy as him. He sat in the floor leaning against a large willow tree and started writing, trying to do as much as he could from memory.

Andy left the castle quietly and sighed. Andy hated this time of day, the time where classes were not happening, and he had to mix with society. Andy had fainted in classes, it was common knowledge amongst the whole student body, well, basically everyone, possibly not new students or first years, not that he'd ever speak to a first year, he disliked young children, especially the ones that never stopped asking questions about everything and didn't know what personal space was. With another timid sigh, Andy looked around him, and the scenery didn't help lift his mood, not that he expected it to. Atleast it wasn't as bad as it could have been.

The lawn was quite bare, in fact, it was basically empty. Andy wasn't stopping at the lawn though, he was furthering to the lake. The Ravenclaw didn't like water, but it was nice to watch, from a perfectly safe distance, of course. He couldn't imagine the germs he could catch from the water. Fish and other water life lived in that water, the spirits only knew what sort of infectious diseases he could catch from touching it. Not to mention the cold he could catch from being water, or the time he'd have to take to properly clean his uniform. Magic just wasn't good enough in effectively extinguishing germs from clothes, in his opinion. Managing to find a bare piece of flat grass, without bindies, rocks or sticks. Andy sat down and just stared into space, noting that there was a person nearby, well, he thought the boy to be close. In actual fact, he would have been at a distance, but he was so large that Andy couldn't quite tell.

Chayton saw looked up from his near empty essay another boy leave the castle and sit near but not too near the water. he watched the boy as he sat there and stared into space, he looked a little lonely.
not wanting to get up and actually have to start a conversation with the boy. as even though he looked calm now chayton wasn't sure if he was mean or anything and didn't want to be approached thinking of something he took a pice of paper and wrote on it
note said:
Hello Sorry for disturbing you.
Are you okay there? you seem sad and lonely. I'm Chay and don't know many people here, as I only transferred this year and you don't look mean.
he wrote, and although it was a rather shore letter Chayton was not a man of many words. and he couldn't think of anything else to say. he smiled and then folded the paper into a simple paper plane tapping it with his wand a charm he had learned a few years ago to keep it in the air and lightly through it towards the boy aiming for it to land just in front of him.

Andy sighed and watched the water carefully. This wasn't cheering him up, or making him feel better, or making him feel anything. It was quite boring and the Ravenclaw considered getting up and leaving, but he knew that the castle was too compact when he felt like this. Sometimes the walls felt like they were closing in, it was quite unsettling. Andy moved forward slightly and went to stand up, but was distracted when a paperplane found its way to his head and settled in it. Carefully, Andy untangled the paperplane and looked at it curiously, then he looked around to see where it came from, and if it was intended for him. Was there someone else around? Andy only saw one person, a boy against a tree. Had he sent the plane Andy's way? Was it meant for someone else? With another sigh, Andy opened the paperplane and read what was written.

It was shocking. Never had Andy gotten a letter like this. Usually people would sneer at him to see if he'd faint or not. Andy looked at the boy and shrugged, deciding to write a reply. Pulling a quill from his pocket and a small capped vile of ink. He kept these on him, making sure that the ink never leaked. He never knew when he'd need, but he'd never expected to have a paperplane hit him in the head, he was sure it was aimed for right in front of him, but that wasn't the point. There was nothing wrong with writing to a person. Once finished, he sent the paperplane back and waited for a reply.
Paperplane! :D said:
Hello Chay, you weren't disturbing me.
I'm fine, just thinking. My name is Andy, and you don't appear to be very mean either. What year did you transfer into? Are you liking the school?

Chayton saw the plain flying and unfortunatly catch a breeze so that it landed in the boys hair. he frowned he hadnt wanted to do that. thankfully the boy hadnt been put off by it and chayton watched as he wrote back a letter and threw the plane again once again it seemed to go up a little. he oviously hadnt got it balenced right. he managed to catch it before it got away and landed in the lake. he unfolded it and read the boys reply. before smiling and dipping the quill into the ink again and replying himself.
the next plane[/quote said:
It is nice to meet you Andy.
Sorry for hitting you it seems like the balance wasn't quite right. I will try again this time. No I'm not mean. I am more the kind of person people are mean to.
I transferred here into seventh year from orion academy in Alaska. it is a lot better here than there. the people are a lot nicer. and the professors less strict. What house are you in, I have heard the houses are meant to say about you personality or something. I am a hufflepuff myself which is meant to be a nice house.
Chay[/b]
Chayton then folded the plane a different way hoping that it was better balanced this time before tapping it with his wand to help its flight and gently throwing it towards the boy once again aiming to land just in front of him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back