OOC First Name
Cole
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Chaser <3
Aminia hadn't written her family much since begining to attend Hogwarts, she had been to focused in her own little world. However knowing her break with Chaser was coming up, the Blonde knew that if she were going to have plans set in stone, she'd need to start planning them now. Sitting down in the owlry with a Quill in hand the Veela wrote to her father, preferring he tell her mother than she.

</COLOR></FONT>
Letter said:
Papa,

I wanted to write to you to see how things are doing at home now that it is Empty and Amoretta is staying on her own. I wish I could say that the reason I am writing is just to check in, and I really need you to please not say anything to Mother yet but.... I met someone that I am interested in introducing to you. His name is Chaser, and I met him while I was in Korea for the competition over last summer break. He is very nice, daddy, and I think you would like him. I really want you to meet him over summer break. You and Mom... What do you think?

Love,
Aminia
<FONT font="monaco"><COLOR color="black">

Fyodor knew this day would come. He sat at his desk reading the post that had just come in, glad for his wife to be out of the house when his middle child sent this. She was strong willed like he, and he knew that her mind was already made up. Fyodor sighed and begun to write back.

Letter said:
Dócha...

The house is quiet and the dance studio goes unused most days. Amoretta still visits every other Saturday when she is not in classes for her degree. Your mother is very proud she is following the same path as she. She only wishes that you would follow as well. I tell her it is that you have too much of me in you to follow orders. She only wants the best for you girls though, so for now I will not tell your mother about this boy - as no one is good enough for her angels.

Aminia, you are still very young, dating should be the last thing on your mind, have you been focusing on studying dance? Your mother has a competition lined up for you this summer as well, so you will be too busy perhaps to have this boy over at the house?

I love you, Mishka, remember that we only want what's best

Aminia's father almost immediately wrote back to her, and she nervously tore open the letter. Her father's handwriting was clumsy, but she easily could read that he was trying to tell her no in the nicest way. Frustrated Mini crunched up the letter and threw it. Once she had calmed herself down she unruffled the page and looked over it again. She needed to change his mind.

Letter said:
Daddy you don't understand, I want you to meet him. He makes me happy. We write each other every day, and I think I love him Dad. I know I'm young, and I know mom wants me to dance, and I know you want me to be happy but what if he's what makes me happy. Please just one meeting with him, just one. If you don't like him I won't bring him around anymore I promise. He's so nice and he makes me laugh and he calls me beautiful. No one else calls me that. And when he does I know he means my soul not just the fact that I'm a Veela, I hadn't even told him until after we became a couple. Daddy please, please just one meeting with Chaser. I promise you'll like him.
<i></i>

How long had Aminia been seeing this boy before she felt she could be open and honest with him. It was obvious to anyone in the Macksimov household that Mini and Fyodor had a stronger bond then he did with the others, who bonded close to their mother. It wasn't as if it was easy to tell her not to love someone, but she was so young and had a world full of experience, and heart break, and victory ahead of her. Sitting down now in his chair he composed himself and wrote once more to his daughter.

letter said:
Aminia Reese Macksimov,
Have you told this boy that your focus is with dance, and that your mother and I may not approve of him? Have you already told him how strongly you feel about him? I try not to be an iron fist to you, but love is a very complicated emotion, Mini. Love isn't just a physical attraction or saying nice things, it's something you feel in your bones. You are so young, you have so much ahead of you. I want you to consider this carefully, but if you really think it's important for us to meet him I will discuss with your mother once she is back from her trip. She may not be happy, and I want you to be prepared for that.

You're too much like me sometimes, Aminia.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back