• HNZ final community signature
    HNZ is now in read-only mode
    After years of stories, friendship, and shared history, HNZ has entered its archive era.
    Thank you to every member, professor, prefect, shopkeeper, club leader, GM, and admin who helped build this community.
    Read the closing announcement →
    Want to stay connected? Find fellow members here →

Paint Shop pro

Joel Backman

Well-Known Member
Messages
105
OOC First Name
Clay
So does anyone here use Paint Shop Pro X? I just got a free download of it, and I've messed with it a bit at school, but i think I am going to try it more out here at home and hopefully be more proficent in it and able to make my own banners. :D


I use CS3 at school, that's what we are taught, but I like to be different so i wanna learn PSP lol.

Clay
 

Is that Corel Paint Shop Pro X?
I use that, after trying to use Gimp and being unsuccessful in learning how to use it.

I find it a lot easier and simpler to use. Still learning new things from it.
 
Back
Top