Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Wand
Coconut Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Star Dust
2j3nwqd.png

20130531-131547.jpg

Not all Slytherins are bad, some know how to love.

Name: Paige Rivers
Wand: Coconut Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Star Dust
Birthday: 13th of June 2022
House: Slytherin.
Year: Graduated.
Job: Social Worker at St. Mungo.
Relation Status: Single.
Blood: Unknown
Current area of residence: A Wizarding Village in New-Zealand.
Playby: Alexandra Daddario.

</FONT></COLOR></I>
'' Create your own style.. Let it be unique for yourself and yet identifiable for others.''​
<i>
</i>

Hair color: Paige her hair has a dark brown color with some light blond streaks in it.
Eye color: Bright blue.
Favourite clothing: Easy sweaters with a skinny jeans under them, combined with a pair of sneakers.
Least favourite clothing: Dresses and other girly items.
Favourite food item: Paige has a bit of a sweet tooth and is almost addicted to Pumpkin pies.
Least favourite food item: Paige has a sweet tooth but totally hates to eat liquorice.
Appearance: Paige is a thin girl and is too long for her age. She looks beautiful and gets a lot of attention from boys.

"Or perhaps in Slytherin,
You'll make your real friends,
Those cunning folk use any means,
To achieve their ends."​
<i>
</i>

Dislikes: Gryffindor, Smart people, Bossy people, Boring Classes and Muggle Studies.
Handedness: Left-handedness
Paige is left handed this means that she sometimes wipes out her own work while writing. Paige has a special quill that cures this problem.
Flaws: Blabber mouth, Question asker, Acts mean and spoiled.
Traits: Resourceful, Smart, Self-Preservation and a great Determination.
Desires: Paige wants to become a Prefect and a Quidditch player in her next years to come.
Colors: Silver and Green.

<FONT font="Georgia">"Slytherin will help you on the way to greatness"​
<i>
</i><I>

Siblings: Paige has one sister called Jean, Jean is 19 and was also in Slytherin.
Friends: Paige acts bossy over her old friends, she tries to be nicer at Hogwarts.
Mother and Father: Paige loves her Parents, they spoil her very much and are very protective over her.
Hogwarts: Paige was very excited that she was finally going to attend Hogwarts. She could not sleep for days before her eleventh birthday.

<COLOR color="darkgreen">Paige her History:

She lived in London with her family, but quickly moved to a wizarding village in New-Zealand. Her family is well found and inherited a nice amount of gold at Gringotts Wizarding Bank. They bought a royal mansion and she still lives there with her older sister Jean. She has no other siblings then her older sister Jean. Paige's sister doesn't look like Paige at all and her personality is nothing compared to Paige's. Paige is very lovely and outgoing to people she like. But when she doesn't know or like you she will act spoiled and mean. If Paige needs something she can easily lie about it without showing any compassion or remorse for the things she had done. Paige wanted to go to Hogwarts for a long time now, and was waiting for her eleventh birthday so she could finally attend Hogwarts. Paige doesn't have lots of friends and the ones she has are the most precious thing she owns. And with own she means it literally. Paige likes to be in charge of everything including her friends. They don't mind it a lot because they are used to Paige's bossy personality.

Paige is very sweet to her family and helps them every way she can. She is going to miss them when she goes to Hogwarts. But all great things come with a price. And Paige thinks seeing her family a little less is worth it when she can learn use her magic.

Paige likes to act spoiled but really cares about the people around her. They see her as a friendly, loving girl that will be a great healer or Auror when she grows up. Paige hates this idea, she doesn't really want to help a bunch of people she doesn't know.

Facts and other things:
Paige has a cat named Percy. Paige loves her cat no matter what, but she lets him wandering inside the Castle so he can get some space and get something to eat, she does not like to cage her cat. Percy has blue eyes that match hers and it an relatively older cat, he is 5 years old since Paige got the cat from her sixth birthday.

Paige has an eidetic memory this means she can remember everything that she has read or once heard. This makes studying for exams a lot easier, but Paige can not read books more
Paige her blood is unknown since her mother does not know her blood.
Paige her mother doesn't know her parents, The moment Paige her mother was born, she was left alone on the streets.

Paige is allergic to tomatoes, this is not really interesting since it is only a mild allergy.

Paige has a crush on her friend Alan Witts and Alan Witts like her in return. They both went to the Yule Ball together. Alan & Paige are good friends and Paige hopes there can be something more when they become older.

Paige loves to be Perfect in everything and is good and talented in Charms. She loves reading Charms related books.

Paige has bright blue eyes, she loves the colour since it is a special blue that no one really has. This is Paige her eye colour.

Paige her family is rich and they live in a Mansion in New-Zealand. Her whole family lives in one big house. The mansion is big, but it is crowded since everyone almost lives there. Only the family that stayed in England is not living in the Mansion.

Paige has a soft spot for her friends and likes to be loved, it is hard to be recognised in a big House.

Paige can recreate a Kiwi accent if she wants to, but usually prefers her own English accent.

ehnhqh.png
tumblr_mgqcbqjhnj1s1u0f2o3_250.gif

</COLOR></I></FONT>
''This is only the first step on a long and difficult journey.''
<i>
</i><FONT font="Georgia"><I>
<COLOR color="darkgreen">Hopes and Dreams:

Paige does not dream very often and when she dreams she usually can not remember what she dreamt about. Since Paige does not dream a lot she does not remember her nightmares either.

She wants to meet a guy someday to settle with. Maybe a kid or two at the side.

Traits and Personality:

Becoming Nicer
Paige is trying to become nicer to her friends and other students. Her old self is changing and Paige knows she was not nice at all and acted like a spoiled brat. Paige is still in the process of becoming nicer and sometimes she is letting it slip for just a couple of seconds. Paige tries to be nice and sometimes she succeeds and sometimes she fails in this process. Paige her friends stay nice to her and Paige hopes that her friends will stay nice to her.

Sad
There was a period that Paige was really sad, because the Rumour has it had made her very sad and confused about herself. Paige did not know how to act sad and was getting depressed. Luckily her friends pulled her trough this time and Paige got happier and was becoming nicer so the Magazine had nothing on her.

Smart
Paige is a very smart girl and loves to read books, but once she reads a book and is finished with it she remembers the whole book. This makes book reading for Paige almost impossible. Paige can be very smart if she wants to and over thinks her choices sometimes this is not the best option and lands her in trouble.

Determination
Paige has a great deal of determination, if she wants something she will get it. Paige gets in trouble because of this, she will not stop before she gets it or achieves her goal. Paige would do everything to be better and achieve something and Paige tries to not let this into her way.

Ambitous
Determination and Ambitous go a bit together, Paige is very ambitious and has lots of hopes and dreams. She wants to join the Quidditch team and become a Prefect and maybe Head girl. After Hogwarts she wants to be a Healer or Auror. Paige showed her ambitions at first, but has learned to stay quiet.

Pretty
Paige finds herself really pretty and she knows she is pretty. When she was younger she got lots of attention from older boys and Paige loved all of the attention.

Sorting and House:

House
IC: Paige was excited that she got sorted in Slytherin, she knew it was almost impossible to be something else then Slytherin since her whole family is made out of Slytherins. Her parents would approve every House, but wanted her to be a Slytherin just like her sister.

OOC: I intended that Paige would get sorted in Slytherin, I absolutely love Slytherin and the House makes me very happy. I am glad that Paige is in Slytherin, I love the House and I love to RP on her so I make myself and the House of Slytherin proud.

Sorting
Paige her sorting went relatively well, she got sorted in the House that she wanted and Paige was very happy about that fact. The hat called her out for her comment on a Ravenclaw boy. Paige was confused that the hat could hear everything, but she did not hear the hat fully she was much more interested in sitting with the other Slytherins.

tumblr_n8au4h5BQb1qkd5bpo1_250.png
tumblr_n8au4h5BQb1qkd5bpo6_250.png

</COLOR></FONT>
* Family​
<i>
</i><FONT font="Times New Roman">

<COLOR color="darkgreen">Family:

tv_icon.jpg

Name: Bailee Madison Howin Rivers
Relation: Mother
Born: 4th May 1996
Died: N/A
Cause of Death: N/A
Blood Status: Unknown
Marital Status: Married

Name: Josh Darwin Rivers
Relation: Father
Born: 21th September 1996
Blood Status: Pureblood

file.php

Name: Jean Marie Rivers
Relation: Sister
Born: 29th October 2014
Blood Status: Unknown
Marital Status: Too young.

100px-0,300,0,300-CampbellScott.jpg

Name: Alan Roy Rivers
Relation: Grandfather
Born: 2th June 1964
Marital Status: Widow

c104c5f8f476b612e8c2ae7439f8c6ebafb4ff78fb67e3c6b505939454ad5f92.jpg

Name: Elizabeth Victoria Howard - Rivers
Relation: Grandmother
Born: 2th June 1963
Died: 13 February 2030
Cause of Death: The Killing Curse

kurban022.png

Name: Charlie Rob Rivers
Relation: Uncle
Born: 7th January 2000
Marital Status: Single

w8ujjo.jpg

Name: Clark Tom Rivers
Relation: Uncle
Born: 2th October 2004

Name: Lana Rose Kent - Rivers
Relation: Aunt
Born: 14th June October 2005
Blood Status: Mixed blood

Her mother's family is non existent, they gave Paige her mother away and there is nothing known about her Family. She only knows the last name which is Howin.

bi3sdk.png
First Year Signatures:

dzf0wo.png

Made by Emzies, used in the first and second semester of the First Year.
tumblr_ms78yqnWBV1rkqyewo1_500.png

Used in second semester of the First Year.
w9hgds.png

Made by Claire, used in the second semester of the First Year and I will use this in the Second Year too.

Work in Progress.​
<i>
</i>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back