Coconut Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Star Dust
2nkpi1i.png

Full Name:
Paige Rose Rivers.

Date of Birth:
13th of June 2022

Current Age:

Basic Appearance:
Paige is a thin girl and is too long for her age. She looks beautiful and gets a lot of attention from boys, she has brown long hair and the most gorgeous blue eyes you have ever seen.

Personality:
Paige is a smart girl with a stubborn streak. She has an opinion about everything and is not afraid of challenges. Her parents put her under giant pressure since she is continuing the line of Slytherins in her family, Paige finds it hard to work under such pressure and finds it hard to keep up with everything that her parents want from her. Paige can't take it when people that she hardly knows say something mean to her, this makes Paige sad inside and she will most likely find a corridor to be alone for a while. Paige tries to be nice and loyal to her friends, but sometimes her cold and mean personality will come to the surface.

Family:

Mother
Jennifer_Love_Hewitt_Icon_8_by_Jewell89.jpg

Name: Bailee Madison Howin Rivers
Blood type: Unknown
Paige her mother doesn't know her parents, The moment Bailee was born, she was left alone on the streets by her own mother, this is the reason that she does not know her blood type. Paige her mother is magical, she has attended Hogwarts Scotland and was sorted in Slytherin.

Father

Name: Josh Darwin Rivers
Blood type: Pure Blood

Her parents love her no matter what, but did not like the fact that she looks a bit like her mother in her personality. Paige is down right mean and acts spoiled around her friends, the friends she had at home were almost treated as her own personal slaves.

</B></I>
The Family Crest​
<i>
</i>
33emzix.png
<I>
<B>Meaning: On the crest is a Pegasus, the Rivers family is very elegant and classy. The colours on the crest stand for purity and for the long line of Slytherins trough out the family.

Pets:
Paige has a black cat named Percy, the cat is very loving, but doesn't want to be caged up in the school. Percy is a male cat and is 5 years old, she loves him very much.

Area of Residence:
A Wizarding Village in New-Zealand.

Blood Status:
Unknown.

Heritage:
Paige her parents are from England, that makes Paige English, but since she lived in New-Zealand for a couple of years now she can mimic a New-Zealand accent very well.

Special Abilities:
Has a great memory, it is almost impossible for Paige to forget things.
Drawing, when Paige has seen a picture of symbol before she can draw it perfectly.

Interests or Hobbies:
Flying, Quidditch, Drawing.

Additional Skills:
Can lie with a straight face.

Strengths:
Pretty, Smart, Good in covering up her mistakes.

Weaknesses:
Her mean personality gets her in problems sometimes, Selfish and can't bare to hear about the Unforgivable curses. Paige is a Blabber mouth and a Question asker she says too much and can say the wrong things without thinking.

Describe your character in three words:
Charming, Selfish, Smart.

Favourite place to be:
Slytherin Common Room.

Friends:
Paige has made some friends on Hogwarts, she treats them nice and better then her friends at home. Her friends at home are her personal slaves and Paige is neglecting them. Paige tries to be nicer to her friends at Hogwarts and does care about them, although she will not show that all of the time.

Hogwarts House:
Slytherin, Paige loves that she is placed in Slytherin and is very delighted to support the Slithering Snakes.

Hogwarts Hopes and Ambitions:
Paige wants to be in the Slytherin Quidditch team and become a Prefect when she is a bit older.

Best school subjects:
Defence against the Dark Arts, Potions, History of Magic.

Worst school subjects:
Everything muggle related, Astronomy and Muggle studies.

Extracurricular Activities:
Paige does not want to join any of those fancy groups, she hates them really.

Graduation:
Paige has graduated from Hogwarts.

Current Job:
Social Worker at St. Mungo.

Plans for your future:
Finding a lovely guy to settle with. That wants to live with her and her kitten Jasper.

Your Patronus:
A black cat.

Your Patronus memory:
Paige getting spoiled by her mum and dad, they hug her in this little scene.

Your Boggart:
Paige is not afraid of a physical thing, her Boggart would be a Expelled letter from Hogwarts. She loves Hogwarts and does not want to leave.

Your Animagus:
If Paige would ever become a Animagus, she would become something fancy like a Jaguar or Cheetah.

Mirror of Erised:
Paige does not desire something very much, she likes to be loved. So the Mirror will show Paige crowded in a large group of friends.

A page from your diary:
Dear Diary,

October, 2033

A Gryffindor gave me the look today, she will be punished for that, I am totally sure about that. Maybe I can throw her of the grand staircase, but that would get me expelled Mmm. Just something that would let me stay at Hogwarts and punish her. I got an O for History of Magic again, the subject is lovely, but I hated the field trip to a Muggle museum, I hate Muggles and that place was packed with them. My mum bought me a new broom for flying in my second year and I am happy with it, it will look better than the rest and that would make me look better. Professor Styx is still as scary as ever, but he is fair and a good Head of House and if I want to be a Prefect and I need him to notice me. To much Questions, not enough time it is a bummer, but I really need to sleep. Tomorrow I am packed with lessons and I am already staying up late.

Paige Rivers

2d0amhv.png

</B></SIZE>
Before Hogwarts:​
<i>
</i>
Before Hogwarts
<i>
</i>
- Being born on the 13th of June in the year 2022.
- Attending Muggle school in England.
- Quitting her Muggle school, because she moved to a Wizarding Village in New-Zealand.
- Being home schooled by her parents.
- Meeting some of her Muggle friends.
- Getting her Hogwarts acceptance letter.
- Buying her supplies for school.
- Buying her first wand.
- Taking the Hogwarts express to Hogwarts New Zealand on September the first at 11 o'clock.

Role plays Before Hogwarts:​
<i>
</i>
The first wand, great memories.
Paige buys her first wand in Obsidian Harbour, it is a Coconut Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Star Dust.

First Year:​
<i>
</i>
Going as Wonder Woman
15pskkj.png

Going with Alan Witts​
<i>
</i>

2rc0nyw.png

Semester 1
<i>
</i>
- Starting Hogwarts.
- Sorted in Slytherin.
- Meeting her friend Rebecca Koshiba.
- Meeting her friend Alan Witts.
- Rumour has it, trashes her, Paige becomes sad.
- Meeting David Pike.
- Meeting the twins, Killua Freecss and Hanna Mitchelle Freecss.
- Meeting Andrea Focoso, another first year Slytherin.
- The Yule ball with Alan Witts as her date.
- Meeting Andrea Focoso again in the common room while reading a book.
- Getting her grades from the First Semester.
- Getting happier again, because her grades are good.
- Passed her First Term.

Role plays First Semester:​
<i>
</i>
New year, new faces
Paige goes to her Slytherin dorm and meets her first friend Rebecca Koshiba.
¶ - The first night
Paige meets her friend Alan Witts in the common room and Rebecca joins the two.
Just waiting
Paige meets Alan Witts in a deserted corridor on the second floor.
Not a happy day
Paige cries in a deserted corridor, because the Rumour has It magazine was mean to her. Everyone thinks she is a b!tch now.
Problems
Paige wants to cry alone in a deserted corridor on the Seventh floor, but the Seventh Year, David Pike sees her and comforts her.
A Fresh Face, A New Game
Paige is done with the trashy magazine and decides to eat some biscuits in the Great Hall, but she finds another Slytherin named Andrea Focoso and the two decide to become friends.
Without a date... Again
Paige meets David Pike at the Yule ball and decides to dance with him.
Hesitantly Eager
Paige meets Andrea Focoso again in the common room, both girls are reading a book they should not have. They immediately start talking and at the end Andrea will change dorms and while be sleeping with Bex and Paige.

Semester 2
<i>
</i><SIZE size="150">
- Celebrating her Birthday in England, she is officially twelve now.
- Returning from her Vacation in England.
- Coming back for her Second Semester on Hogwarts.
- Meeting Rhiannon McGowan in the Courtyard, both girls are back from their Holiday Break.
- Paige meets a new girl, this girl is not as nice as Paige had hoped her name is: Josefina San Buenaventura a Slytherin third year.
- Paige meets David again in the Common Room and the two starting to talk.
- Andrea is going to move from her dorm to the one Paige and Bex lay in.
- Passed her Second Term.
- Paige finds out she is top house point earner for Slytherin.
- Slytherin wins the House Cup!

</B>
Role plays Second Semester:​
<i>
</i>
Courtyard Conversation
Paige is back from her Vacation in England, she decides to go outside and meets a new friend from a different House, the girl is a Hufflepuf first year named Rhiannon McGowan.
Chilling in the Common Room
Paige and David see each other again in their second semester, what will happen there?
Minature
Paige meets a new girl named Josefina San Buenaventura, this girl is a bit arrogant and Paige does not like this.
A New Room Mate
Bex and Paige wait for Andrea to come and sleep with them, Bex is going to meet Andrea for the first time.

<B>First Year Friends:
- Andrea Focoso
- Rebecca Koshiba
- Alan Witts
- David Pike
<B>- Killua Freecss
- Hanna Mitchelle Freecss
- Rhiannon McGowan

</B>
Second Year:​
<i>
</i>
Going as a Crazy Cat Lady.
Alexandra+Daddario+Olcay+Gulsen+Interview+vAmvAy4hHl_l.jpg
Going with Alan Witts​
<i>
</i>

2lbj8eu.png

Semester 1
<i>
</i>
- Starting her second year.
- Waiting in the Dungeon meeting first years.
- Meeting a new person in the Hogwarts Garden.
- Going to the yule ball with Alan Witts
- Meeting her old friend David again.
- Accepted in the Quidditch team as a chaser.

<i>
</i>
Another Year
Paige is waiting in the dungeons, she meets some new First Years.
Meeting someone
Trying to read a book, she meets a Slytherin boy. He asks for advice on his girlfriend.

Semester 2
<i>
</i>

- I wasn't online as much in this semester, so no Role plays can be found here.
<B>Second Year New Friends:

- Preston Paine

</B>
Third Year:​
<i>
</i>
tumblr_m9xx63ENPg1rv51n5o1_500.jpg

Semester 1
<i>
</i>
- Starting Third year.
- Sitting in the common room, meeting new people.
- Having Quidditch Try-outs.

<i>
</i>
Electives Much?
Paige is sitting in the Slytherin Common room, she meets a new first year.
Turning A New Page
Paige wants to do some Quidditch practice, but there she meets the new Slytherin keeper.
Unforgotten Home
Paige wants to be alone, but being alone in Hogwarts is not something easy. She meets an older Slytherin named Abel.

Semester 2
<i>
</i>

I took a break from HNZ, hence that this section is empty.
<B>Third Year New Friends:

tumblr_mrn5nmioNn1rwzmego1_250.png
tumblr_mrn5nmioNn1rwzmego2_250.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back