Owls

Arianna Tipley

OOC First Name
Lizzy
Wand
Ash Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the Tail of a Male Unicorn
Arianna stepped into the owlery, and immediatly looked around for her owl Sheba. Sheba was an earless owl, and when Arianna had seen her in Eeylop's owl emporium, she had bought her. Sheba spotted her owner first, and fluttered down to land on her shoulder. "Oh! Hey girl!" Arianna said, a little surpirsed. "Ok, I've got your first job, right here" she said, stroking the bird, and pulling a letter for her parents out of her pocket. She attatched the letter to the birds leg, and carried her to the window. "Are you ready?" she asked her owl, and set her out of the window, watching her until she was just a faint dot in the sky. Arianna sighed, and leaned against the Owlery wall, enjoying some peace and quiet.

Vivienne entered the owlery, holding Charlie* in one hand. She hadn't moved him into the owlery yet, as she was worried he might get picked on by the bigger owls. She attached a letter to his leg, surprised he didn't drop to the ground immediately. He was strong for his size. After she watched Charlie fly away, she looked around the room, admiring the many different owls. She jumped slightly, when she realised someone was leaning against the wall, looking the other way. Vivienne hadn't noticed them, and they obviously hadn't noticed her. She started walking towards them, and soon realised that the mystery person was her friend and dorm buddy, Arianna.

"Oh hey Arianna, what are you doing here? Oh wait.. silly question. This is the owlery, lots of people come here.. Ughh I still haven't fixed my rambling problem, as you may have noticed."

*(( ooc: Isn't he cute lol ))

(( :lol: to be honest I don't actually know. I just searched 'cute owl' or something like that, in Google Images. Sheba is cute too! ))

"Oh my goodness! I'm so sorry for giving you a fright! Are you ok? Is your head bleeding? Well.. I don't see any blood but you never know, you could be internally bleeding! Do you need to go to the hospital wing?!?" Vivienne babbled a lot, especially when she thought someone wasn't ok. "And yes, I did just send a letter. To my parents, actually. Telling them about my first few days here, all that stuff, you know what I mean. Anyway, are you sure your head's ok? :o "

((He he, did you read our very emotional RP in dorm 1.? That's really fun!))

Arianna laughed, "I'm fine don't worry, it wasn't your fault, I was just off in my own little world. I just sent the same sort of letter" she told Vivienne.

(( Yea, I did read that! It looked fun. I might post a topic in the dorms soon.. oh and btw, how do we get passwords for classes? I think someone told me they'd already started, but I didnt get any passwords or timetables or whatever it is they do for classes.. ))

"Ok, if you're sure that it's fine.. but if you die of internal bleeding, don't come running to me! I'll just say I warned you!" Vivienne laughed. She was so silly sometimes without even trying.. "It was sort of hard writing my letter. I must admit I'm getting a little homesick. That surprises me, since my parents are away alot. I think I just miss the atmosphere, you know? Like hanging out at my house, walking to the shops. Small things like that. Is it the same for you?"

Arisa walked into the owlery with a letter for her mom. She had just had another one of her little spells and she had to tell her mom. Just then she saw Vivienne and Arianna. "Hi guys!" Arisa said attaching her letter to one of the school owls. "Whats up?"

((Sorry I left without warning last night, I had to go to bed straight away))

Arianna laughed too, she knew that she'd just have a bruise. "I'm fine" She thought about Vivienne's words, and found that she felt the same way. "I know what you mean, the atmosphere, that's a good way of wording it" she said
Just then someone else walked into the room. "Oh hey Arisa" she said, seeing one of her good friends. "Are you just sending a letter home too?" she asked.

Vivienne heard someone enter the owlery. "Hey, you're Arisa, aren't you? I've seen you around, but I don't think I've spoken to you. Are you a first year as well?" She asked, courteously.

(( arisa, i dont remember RPing with you before, but if i have, then sorry for forgetting lol, i have a bad memory for things like that ))

"Ya you know i have to write home every time i have one of my "spells" or my mom will worry. and yep im Arisa and im a first year, whats your name?" Arisa asked the girl who looked a little confused.

"Oh, I'm Vivienne," she said, smiling. "And what do you mean by 'spells'?"

"Oh.... every once and a while i go blind for a few mins. at a time thats all." Arisa said looking down. She didnt mind if people knew she just didnt like to explain it.

"Really? Oh.. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to pry.." She said quietly. Arisa didn't make it sound like a big deal, but what else could Vivienne say, 'oh, that's cool' ?

Arianna listened, and suddenly remembered one time in the dormitory, when Arisa had had one of the spells. She changed the subject. "So what your favourite classes?" she asked the others.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back