Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Curly 14 Inch Unyielding Ivy Wand with Kelpie Hair Core
Over the holidays Agrippina had not spent a lot of her time at home. Mostly she was avoiding her family after what had gone down between herself and Marisol. She was sure that Octavian would understand, she'd been so sure. Evidently it wasn't really turning out that way. Which made no sense to her. He should have understood that she only had his best interests at heart. After all, there would have been no getting out of this arrangement. She kind of wished she had one, though she would've only wanted it with Lestat. She settle for Elysia too, though that would never have happened. She had to make things right between them. She couldn't let this continue. "Octavian? Are you in the dorm? I need you to come out here!" She wasn't yelling, but it was early morning and so her voice carried. "We have to discuss this."

Even though Octavian had spent the holidays getting closer to Camelia, a part of him still mourned his relationship with Marisol. In a way he was over her, but he wasn't over what had happened. Now back at school, Octavian woke up early and sat in the common room going through one of his first pieces of homework for the semester, not that he'd do it anytime soon. He wasn't there long before he heard a voice outside the common room, he knew that voice anywhere. Octavian dropped his books on the table and made his way outside. "What do you want?" He greeted his sister harshly, not ready to forgive her for how she had treated Marisol.

Agrippina was by no means a coward, she had no love for Marisol, but she didn't hate the girl, however greeted by the clear distaste her brother currently harboured for her, she found all her words failing her. How could he hate her? She was only trying to help him in the long run. Maybe her family wasn't like some of the traditional ones, but they existed. She didn't want to lose her brother if it came to it. Her eyes pricked with tears as she looked at Octavian. "You hate me... don't you."

Octavina heard the hurt in his voice and he began to feel a little guilty over how he had been treating his sister. She shouldn't just get away with what she had done, and she clearly didn't feel like she had done anything wrong but Octavian didn't want to lose his sister when she had only ended a relationship a little earlier than it would have ended anyway. Octavian had to marry Camelia, though lately it didn't seem like such a bad thing. "No, I don't hate you, but I don't forgive you either. Think you can live with that?" He asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back