Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
(Iris)
Wand
Firm ten-inch Ebony with a Meteorite dust core
Rose was furious. She'd been angry for weeks, and had thought that going home again would give her time to cool down. It had worked for a bit, until she'd come back to school and seen her cousin and Apollo. She'd made a detour to the empty dungeons, hoping to avoid anyone she might know, both relishing and hating that she was alone. She found a weak stone and decided to take her anger out on that, bracing her hands on the wall by her head and just kicking and kicking and kicking the broken stone and reveling in the pebbles and dust that fell from each kick.

Simon wasn’t sure what to do with himself. He had come to accept he preferred his time at school compared to being home, because at least if he was at school his father would have to take the time to write down his insults and send it by owl if he wanted to reach him. Honestly his time at home had gone better than expected. Instead of belittling him at every turn, Simon received a frankly refreshing cold shoulder from his father. He had joked before about wanting to be a ghost but who knew he just needed to go home to experience it first hand. Walking towards the common room he took a detour when he heard something and decided to investigate. It wasn't like he had any thing better to do. He raised his eyebrow curiously when he spotted a younger blonde girl vigorously kicking the wall and watching that particular stone crumble. He absentmindedly hope it wasn't important one as he let out a low whistle as he crossed his arms and leaned against the opposite wall. “Now what did that darling rock ever do to you?” he asked with an exaggerated frown, not considering that her anger might turn towards him next.

-godmod approved-

Rose was not in the mood for anyone's sarcastic remarks. Without even stopping to think, she spun, hooking a pebble with her foot and kicking it- or was it flinging it? with all her might straight at the intruder, not even flinching as it pegged him between the eyes. "Go. Away." She snarled, too upset and vulnerable and hurt to even think about playing nice.

Simon should have known better than to taunt anyone actively fighting a literal wall, but it wasn't like he was known for making good decisions. The girl moved faster then he expected and managed to kick one of the rocks right at his head. He tried to dodge out of the way but not before the rock made contact with the middle of his forehead. It hurt more then a rock had any right to and his hand flew to his face to make sure there was no blood. It came away clean but now he was livid. "Bloody hell!" he snapped, his usual cool composure cracking immediately. "Are you mad?! Are you really so deranged you decide to throw a tantrum and assault other people? Get a hold of yourself, you brat!" he said, surprising himself at how quickly he raised his voice. It felt like something inside him had snapped and a lifetime of frustrations were bubbling to the surface. And the last thing he cared about was what some random girl thought of him.

Rose was already mad, she hardly cared what some random stranger thought of her. "If you didn't stick your nose into other people's business it wouldn't matter!" She snapped back. "No one asked for your opinion, anyone with any sense would have stayed out of it!" She curled her fists tightly by her side, not wanting to punch some random stranger. "You would think someone by themselves would want to be alone!"

"Stick my nose?!" Simon asked incredulously, repeating her words. "You're in the middle of the corridor, it's not exactly private!" he sneered sarcastically. He knew he needed to calm down or just walk away, but she had pushed him off the ledge he was already dangerously close to falling off, and now he was here to fight. "Oh please, enlighten me on what's so wrong that you needed to make such a melodramatic scene?" he asked, his tone more mocking then anything else. Simon truly wanted to know what was so bad she needed to make such a mess, he felt confident he had it worse.

Rose threw up her hands, still angry. "An empty, hardly used side corridor that most people miss if you don't look twice, hardly an open invitation." She snapped back. She thought about kicking another stone at him, this one bigger, but decided against maiming the intrusive jerk. "Right, like I'm just going to cry and spill my guts to some random guy just because he can't leave well enough alone," She ranted, kicking a stone into the wall and trying to bury the aching in her chest.

Simon rolled his eyes at her response. “Please don't flatter yourself and think I actually care.” he said flatly. “I simply asked so I could know for sure if you were being a petulant child. But from this conversation, you’ve proved that to be true.” he sneered. “Next time go to the cliffs or the forest, what ever you do, just have your tantrum far, far away from me.” he snapped, but it didn’t hold as much contempt as his earlier jabs. The anger that had flared so quick and hot was fading now and he was just tired.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back