outside

Luna Lock

OOC First Name
Ash
Luna had been having bad day so she decided to spend time outside and didnt' care if it was cold. "I hate when Cameron get's jock headed" she said, to herself not knowing someone else was outside for today Cameron had gotten all mad at her for talking back like he was her father.

Benjamin was as someone would find him on any other day of the year, flying. Weather didn't matter to him for all he cared was improving and becoming the best. His Emerald Streak, the broom his mom had recently gifted him for his eighteenth birthday was his favorite and he just loved the speed it had. However, one thing was different today that Ben wasn't using the pitch for flying but he was randomly flying like a rocket at break neck speed on the grounds.

He flew past someone at full speed and didn't notice them as he was at such a great height.But as he decided to try cutting sharp corners using the trees as his zig-zag path he noticed a girl sitting out in the cold all alone. Course Benjamin was equipped well enough with his sweaters and jackets to fight the cold and the whipping air but it didn't seem the girl had anything against the cold. Quickly flying lower towards the ground and braking right near to where she sat, he dismounted his broom and walked to her. "Hey, You allright?"he asked her.

Luna dried the tears. "yeah i'm fine" she said, as she stood she didn't want to be caught out here.

Benjamin looked at the girl and knew she was clearly lying. "No you aren't" he argued back as he gave her his jacket. She would get a bad cold in such winter weather and being a prefect he had some duty towards people. "You have been crying" he stated rather than asking.

Luna pushed the jacket back at him and dug in her bag which she had with her and pulled out her leather jacket and put it on. "I have not" she stated and stuck her chin up to look tough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back