Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Eryk
Wand
Holly Wand 11" Essence of Phoenix Feather
Libby smiled as the cool air reached her face. She hadn't realized until then how hot she was back there. She took a few steps outside and turned to give Jacob a small smile. "You don't mind leaving do you?" she asked, referring to the ball, but even the music to her had started to get bad.

Jacob walked out into the cold fresh breeze of the lawns.There was the pleasent smell of snow.It was very cold but his suit protected him well.He was so thrilled with having Libby as his partner that he didn't fell cold at all.
"No I dont mind at all."he replied the music had turned into rock and there were screams and shouts and chaos in great hall.It was pleasant outside away from noise.

Libby smiled and turned her head over to the icy lake. It had all frozen up now, and she wondered how thick it was. It had obviously been snowing recently, which was a rare thing for her to see. Her dark hair was falling out of her bands, so she took out the last few clips and let it hang free, it was just easier, and warmer, that way. She turned back to Jake, "What's your favourite lesson?" she asked.

Jacob turned towards the lawn and fell into step with Libby.She was very easy to talk to.Her hair looked nice when it was down.
"Definately Herbeology."he said confidently.It was so interesting to study the magical plant species."It's very facinating."
"Who is your best friend?"he asked wondering.

Libby smiled, and continued walking. She herself had never tried Herbology and she realized she was his class next semester. This next question was a very difficult one as she'd had quite a few problems with friends recently. "I'm not sure. I have a few. Larissa Sedgwick, she's in your house. Darren Gillan is hufflepuff, and so is Arisa Havishmen and Ti. And then there's a few others in higher years like Kate and Alex." she replied. "How about you??" she asked back curiously.

Jacob walked on,now the Black lake was in sight.It reflected the moonlight like a mirror and it looked very beautiful.Jacob knew that it was not frozen because of the creatures that lived inside it.He listened to Libby's list of friends and then said,"Whoa,you do know how to make friends."
"My friend?His name is Andrew Bruke.He is a third year in my house.He is very firendly."he said with a smile."I am going to his house this winter.Are you staying here or going home?"he asked.

"Maybe, although it seems i know how to make enemies too." she added quietly. Libby hadn't heard of Andrew before, but then if he was a third year, that would be likely. She smiled at Jake, "I'm staying here over the holidays. It would be too far to go back to England. As soon as i get there i would have to come back." she said trying not to show her disappointment with not being able to see her family over christmas.

"I wish I could stay back with you to give you company.But since I have promised Andrew he might kil me if I think about breaking it."he said with a grin.It would have been splendid to stay over the holidays but he thought that maybe some other time.

Libby truly smiled and gave a small laugh. "Ye, don't worry about me, i have loads to do before the next semester so i'll be pretty busy anyway" That reminded her of something. "When's your birthday?" she asked curiously.

"My birthday?It's on February the first.I dont usually celebrate it because I hate people fussing about my special day.But my parents used to take me out to dinner sometimes.Only if I allowed them."he explained.He truly hated being the birthday boy."When is your birthday?"he asked libby

Libby listened and nodded, making a mental note, "I know what you mean.All the attention is just, unnecessary." she said. It was strange how close her friends birthdays were to another. "Mines April 15th. I'll be a teenager in April!" she realized suddenly.

Jacob was confused.Everyone in his year were supposed to be 11 and would turn 12 but Liberty meant that she would be turning 13 on 15th of April."So you mean that you are twelve years old?"he asked with a confused look.They had reached the Lakefront and just a few feet away there was a bench.
"Wanna sit down?"he asked pointing at the bench.

Libby nodded, "Yeah i'm 12. You're 11 then?" she asked. "I'm one of the oldest i think." she smiled and took a seat on the bench. "Yes, i did start this year as 11 but i only just made this year with a few days" she said. She stopped talking and looked out over the lake.

"Okay I understand.So tell me about your past.Your childhood,your family,your old friends."he listed out tropics on which he needed info.He wanted to get to know her better.
He took a seat beside Libby and turned is face towards the lake.It looked beautiful but it was not frozen.

Libby wondered if he was genuinly interested in her. "Well, i was born in Scotland were i lived for three years. Then i moved to Romania, where my little brother Cedric was born." she started, glancing towards him, "I've lived in loads of places, always moving around until i was nine, where i lived in England, where i do now. I met Larissa on a trip here, to Hogwarts. We've been friends since." she said, turning to look at him properly. "I didn't have many childhood friends, i mean, i didn't know many people, i was always quiet at school." she paused to look properly at Jake.

"When i joined here, that's when i started talking to people. I know quite a few people now, i guess." She looked back out. "How about you? What's in your past?" she asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back