Out Shopping

Shaylah Rouge

OOC First Name
Taneaka [main]
Wand
15" Ebony and Raven Feather
Shaylah walked through Obsidian Harbor doing a bit of shopping. She had torn holes in too many pairs of jeans so needed some more. She was looking more like a girl than normal today. She prefered her tomboy look.
Her dad had given her a load of money to spend that morning so she a loads of bags hanging from each arm. She loved shopping because it meant she could get loads of new stuff and chuck out the old unwanted clothes.

Selena+Gomez+Out+Shopping+Toluca+Lake+2ctZyN-sOaYl.jpg

(OOC: Soz. It's rubbish.)

Zke was out and about in town. He wasn't there for a real reson, he just felt the need to go for a walk. As he walked he saw loads of girls shopping, he winked at most of them, waving at others. While he was distractd by the other girls he mnaged to almost crash into another. "Sorry love." He winked at her.

Shaylah looked over the harbor at the the hustle and butle and almost ended up walking into a boy about her own age. He had dark hair and blue eyes.
Shaylah heard him say sorry and then he winked at her. She grinned and said "It's alright. It's my fault as well."

Zeke grinned as she smiled, hoping his charm was working. "I'm Zeke, Zeke Newton. And who might you be darling?"

She grinned more when he called her darling and said "I'm Shaylah Rouge."

Zeke knew it was working when he grin grew wider. "Nice to meet you Shay, you don't mind me calling you Shay do you?"

"No. Not at all. So what are you doing here in Obsididian then??"

Zeke grinned, a flirty one he used often. "I was walking, also need to by some food for the pets. And yourself Shay?"

"I needed some more clothes. All of my clothes end up with holes in so i bin them quickly." Shaylah thought this boy had something about him that was quite cute. "What pets do you have??"

Zeke grinned wider at the mention of his beloved pets. "I have two piglets and five chickens. Have you got any pets?"

"I have an owl, a dog and two cats. I could have more at the snap of a finger though. My dad would do anything to make me happy so if I want another pet, he'd get it for me."

"Not really. The only reason I got them was for company when my dad goes out." Some people thought she was wierd for having animals as company. It's not like they an talk back. She still liked having them there though.

Zeke nodded. "Yeah, pets give amazing company, especially Piglets, so funny." He grinned as he thought about Pork and Podge, they were the clumsiest animals anyone could own.

"I wouldn't know. I've never owned a pig. They're cute though. It's good to finally find someone who nderstands me though. Most people say that having animals as company is wierd because all they do when you talk to them is sit there and stare at you." Shaylah had only just go Fudge and Tigger but already she loved them.

Zeke laughed. "They do not, Animals are as intellegant as people. Pork and Podge especially, even if they are a bit clumsy."

"Personally, I think animals are smarter than most humans. With some people its hard to believe that they actually have a brain."

Zeke laughed again, this girl had a sense of humor. "I know what you mean Shay. Yuo know, I think you and I will get along nicely." He winked at her.

"I think you're right. So are you here with any family or did you come alone??" Shaylah liked Zeke quite alot.

Zeke grinned. "All alone baby, this is my time." He began to walk in the direction of the pet shop, pausing only to call back to Shaylah. "You coming love?"

Shaylah followed Zeke. She didn't know why. She always seemed to do things without knowing why she'd done them.
When she caght up with him she said "I could never stay here alone. It's hard enough when dad goes away on business trips but I know he will always be coming back after a week or two. You just sit where ever it is you live and know that no ones going to be there."

Zeke entered the shop and shrugged before going over to the corner where he knew the food he wanted was. "I don't get that problem, there's always someone at home in my house."

"Oh really?? How come??" Shaylah knew she was nosey when it came to other peopl's lives but hat was just the way she was.

Zeke took the food off of the shelf and headed to the counter. "No real reason, it's a household of five and my parents work at home, if they do go out for some reason then it's likely one of my brothers will be home. Either I'll have to baby sit my little bro or I'll spend time with my biggy because he hates family outings as much as i do." He put the food on the counter and handed over the money, winking at the lady behind the till as he did so.

Shaylah laughed when she saw him wink at the woman behind the desk. "Do you wink at every girl you see or something??"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back