out on the landing

Andromeda Fiorelli

OOC First Name
Linda
Wand
Cherry/Maple Wand 13 1/4" Essence of a Dragon's Heartstring; 10 1/2" 4wood mix - unicorn hair core
Andromeda giggled as she made her way out onto the 7th floor landing with her wand raised. She went straight over to the bannister and looked down over it. Her feet felt colder here on the wooden floor but the thrill of what they were going to attempt was warming her slightly.
"Come on!" she whispered to them.

Amy shivered slightly as she followed Andy out onto the landing. She had her wand out, although she wasn't sure why as she didn't know the spell. "I'm coming I'm coming!" Amy said to Andy her voice in a normal tone. She didn't know why Andy was whispering out here.

Mike clambered ou of the portrait and saw Amy and Andy there.

Andromeda giggled at Amy's remark and when Mike joined them she continued in a whisper;
"I'm whispering so we don't draw attention to the pictures behind us!" she said.
"One of those pictures has one similar to it in one of the professor's offices, I mean" she turned and pointed to an old man with the longest beard, "Do you see the man who looks like Rip Van Winkle, well he is probably in another picture that is in the headmistresses or one of the professors offices and goes between them keeping them informed on what the students are up to. So if we dont disturb him or the others they can't tell on us!"

"Because no-one will notice flood flying through the air!" Amy added laughing, in her very normal tone, no whispering involved.

"Well not if it's quiet food!" Andromeda giggled, "so no accioing bangers ok, it has to be sausages!"
She laughed at her own silliness then leaned over the bannister.
"Amy!" she whispered again, "have you done this spell yet?"

Mike laughed at Andy's oke. Mike had found this quite funny. Mike withdrew his wand, ready to summon some food.

Giggling like mad now Andromeda held her wand over the bannister.
"Just swish and flick then think of what you want and say 'accio..' whatever, like if you want sausages ask for those", she smiled leaning a bit more over the bannister railing.
"Ready everyone... go!"

"Never done it but, I'm always willing to learn" she said, once again in her normal tone, smiling at Andy. "Maybe you should do it first, just so that I can see how it goes and everything" she suggested to Andy, not willing to mess up her attempt.

"Ok" Andromeda smiled, she swish and flicked her wand and said, "accio sausage".
She waited, looking over the bannister as much as she could without fallingg. Then she saw something small moving about.
"I think that's it look!" she said as the object kept getting closer, of course as it reached the 3rd floor and they could clearly make out is was indeed a sausage, Andromeda got all excited in her attempt and cheered, waving her wand about.
The sausage faltered then dropped back down with a plop to the ground floor.

Andromeda could only laugh.
"Ok when you both try just don't accio that sausage again!"

"Accio toast, covered in marmalade" said Mike, with a swish of his arm. Seconds later, toast appeared and Mike made a grab for it. "Mmm looks yummy" said Mike, licking his lips.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back