Out of the Blue

Hannah Lindstrom

OOC First Name
Katie
Wand
Rosewood Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the mane of a Unicorn
Yet another potions lesson had ended, in fact it was the last potions lesson that Hannah Lindstrom would ever have in her career as a student at Hogwarts New Zealand. Grabbing up her books the seventh year Slytherin headed out of the classroom with her long blonde hair flowing behind her. She'd just barely gotten, but a few yards down the corridor when she realized she'd forgotten to grab her cauldron from the store room as she was trying to earn extra credit before the semester ended. Turning and heading back down to the classroom Hannah nearly dropped all her books when she almost collided with someone. "Whoops, sorry," she muttered shyly, not looking the person directly in the eyes, but still feeling very silly for not paying attention to where she was going.

"No it's okay" Victor reassured the girl who he accidentally collided with, no harm to it. Except for the spills of her books and a bag of chocolate he was just eating after class was finally release for all the seventh year. "I could've probably have waited to eat these" he explain, the boy being the way he was knelt down to recover the young blond books. Handing over the said book, his eyes fluently fell on the young girl, who happen to be his classmate. "Oh Hannah, am I correct? Did you forget something in class today?" he ask her. His half beat smile rising. always found of the girls natural looks and and unique sense of style.

Hannah simply half smiled and nodded at the boy, still not meeting his gaze. The blonde rarely made eye contact with anyone. She was obviously nothing like her sisters. Hilde was brazen and bold. Heidi loud and outspoken. Hannah was meek, mild, and extremely timid. She supposed it came with being the youngest of the triplets, but nonetheless it was who she was. The Slytherin graciously accepted her books back from her classmate and said quietly, "Thank you." She had no more than meandered her way past the boy when she heard him address her. "Um, yes. I'm Hannah. I'm sorry, I'm horrible with names and yours seems to have escaped me," she said regretfully before adding, "My cauldron."

"I'm Victor, am in Gryffindor" he answered a tad awkwardly just standing there. Instead of letting the time pass, he went on to picking up his chocolate bits that fell on the ground. Using his wand he did a good sweep and flick, the chocolate gone from the floor the moment he use magic. "I'm Victor, I run the muggels sports club with Riley Alexandra" he said hoping it rang a bell. He knew he was to much of a mellow yellow type of students to be notice, and notice by Hannah. That was just a rare situation when a girl like Hannah, knows a muggelborn like Victor. "Well I can help you look for it, I have all the time in the world right now' he said a little pathetic he didn't have a social life. He rub his hand a little nervous standing there, when he could just be blowing her off and going about his business. Crimsons men don't behave the way, so rooted to the ground he stood after ridding the ground of all the chocolate on the stones floor.

Hannah merely nodded at the boy. She didn't know much of anyone with the exception of the people her sister associated with and even then she didn't consider them friends. The blonde was even a member of the sorority, but once again she rarely talked to anyone at meetings or events because she was simply much too shy to put herself out there. She always feared that people would feel she was strange or odd and not like her so it was easier just to not try. When the boy, Victor, volunteered to help her look for it her cheeks flushed pink slightly and she smiled as best she could and replied, "I think I left it in she supply closet, but I suppose I could use some help looking for it."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back